European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC

+25
II_Hylander
mrleman
raphaelnariga
alexgeotech09
PATR10T
Serban
Viperconcept
oldman
jsmee
rafaelcordeiro182
divxx
Maxellero
Darkspace83
harvestmouse
Xtra-Large
peter.edding
haruo
racerm
So-Cal-Racing
miuqana
ChaosZero
skylinemanning
ThatAudiFan
alexmezza
Scorpyo
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 3 Empty Re: Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC

Post  rafaelcordeiro182 22/10/2015, 18:48

I'm working on this mod for Rfactor too, but I can't rescale the textures of body. Anyone can help me?

Model converted from AC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
rafaelcordeiro182
rafaelcordeiro182

Back to top Go down

Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 3 Empty Re: Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC

Post  PATR10T 22/10/2015, 20:32

looks like you dont know the car you are working on, this isnt a gt3

this is the gt3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelcordeiro182 22/10/2015, 20:39

I'm working on Huracan Super Trofeo.

rafaelcordeiro182
rafaelcordeiro182

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/10/2015, 22:30

you are working on the Huracan Super Trofeo????

well, if you have too much time, go on
Otherwise you could have a look in the rFactor forum.....

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelcordeiro182 25/10/2015, 04:50

Triebie wrote:you are working on the Huracan Super Trofeo????

well, if you have too much time, go on
Otherwise you could have a look in the rFactor forum.....

Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo (LP620-2) was already converted?
I only saw the Forza Horizon 2 version released. If you have any screenshot or link, can you send me?
rafaelcordeiro182
rafaelcordeiro182

Back to top Go down

Post  alexgeotech09 25/10/2015, 08:57

rafaelcordeiro182 wrote:
Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo (LP620-2) was already converted?
I only saw the Forza Horizon 2 version released. If you have any screenshot or link, can you send me?
you can find Lamborghini Huracan super trofeo in rfactor section of this forum (mod by Triebie)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thank you, great job
I hope to see your huracan for GTR2

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alessandro Diamante
alexgeotech09
alexgeotech09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/10/2015, 10:29

THX man, but won´t do anything for GTR2 anymore.
I stopped modding and playing with it since 2011.

But if anyone is interested in doing it, please go ahead.

@raphael:

Back to top Go down

Post  So-Cal-Racing 25/10/2015, 10:43

That's sad news Ulf

Because of Your hard work we've been very fortunate to see some great tracks in GTR2

Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelcordeiro182 25/10/2015, 11:43

Unfortunately I have no access to RFactor mods and tracks area.
rafaelcordeiro182
rafaelcordeiro182

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 25/10/2015, 11:45

Read this Rafael, and you might just find what you want:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga 7/12/2015, 19:46

amazing guys, any news? This car will be an great addiction to the game within the new Audi LMS

Raphael Oliveira  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

https://www.youtube.com/raphaelanriga

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/12/2015, 22:11

Here´s an update on the car Status:

Lots of tests still beeing made, car is in a good stable fase. but finishing some small details are an obvious time consumer.
Making a lod0 car with some basic phisics some people would go for it, but our aim is to leave a new landmark for GTR2, same goes for the Audi R8 LMS, lots of time beeing taken for finishing some small details.

No promisses for Chritmas, better leave a professional job instead of a finished mod with lots of bugs.
Hope i helped ya mate Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga 7/12/2015, 23:05

Test.Pilot wrote:Here´s an update on the car Status:

Lots of tests still beeing made, car is in a good stable fase. but finishing some small details are an obvious time consumer.
Making a lod0 car with some basic phisics some people would go for it, but our aim is to leave a new landmark for GTR2, same goes for the Audi R8 LMS, lots of time beeing taken for finishing some small details.

No promisses for Chritmas, better leave a professional job instead of a finished mod with lots of bugs.

Wow, just.......wow, I mean........wow What a Face

Raphael Oliveira  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

https://www.youtube.com/raphaelanriga

Back to top Go down

Post  mrleman 7/12/2015, 23:26

Test.Pilot wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This words above mean absolutely right direction mate!!!! Instead of fast and non quality converstion, better to wait a bit more time and have an excellent result and quality.

Sergey Lyamin
mrleman
mrleman

Back to top Go down

Post  So-Cal-Racing 8/12/2015, 00:28

This is what they should have put on the rear wing in real life

Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  II_Hylander 8/12/2015, 06:26

Wow that is amazing, I think everyone will have the patience to wait as it'll defiantly pay dividends in the end with how awesome that car will be for GTR2. I'm actually looking so forward to it! Keep up the awesome work guys it's greatly appreciated.

Adam Hyland
II_Hylander
II_Hylander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 15/12/2015, 16:12

i cant wait for this,looks awesome,k really looking forward to it, this is what keeps GTR2 alive, good work :-)

Back to top Go down

Post  ZadiVFTS 31/1/2016, 17:45

Test.Pilot wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Any update? Smile
Cause I'm waiting for this sooo much Embarassed

Zengő Ádám
ZadiVFTS
ZadiVFTS

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 31/1/2016, 17:48

Marijo said the 6-month rule will be obeyed for this car, so 6 months after release from the car in AC this will probably be released

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 3 Empty How do you do?

Post  tyu5543 1/2/2016, 05:37

harukan!
I wait carefully patiently.
i Pleasant.
LoL!! Razz

tyu5543

Back to top Go down

Post  undefined undefined 13/2/2016, 12:10

This looks amazing! I honestly didn't recognise the green car as gtr2 ingame!

Boris Bishoff
undefined undefined
undefined undefined

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 13/2/2016, 13:16

ThatAudiFan wrote:Marijo said the 6-month rule will be obeyed for this car, so 6 months after release from the car in AC this will probably be released
With 2016 skinpack as an update.. Very Happy

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3