European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC

+25
II_Hylander
mrleman
raphaelnariga
alexgeotech09
PATR10T
Serban
Viperconcept
oldman
jsmee
rafaelcordeiro182
divxx
Maxellero
Darkspace83
harvestmouse
Xtra-Large
peter.edding
haruo
racerm
So-Cal-Racing
miuqana
ChaosZero
skylinemanning
ThatAudiFan
alexmezza
Scorpyo
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC

Post  ThatAudiFan 14/10/2015, 14:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I did indeed forgot that one, is added to the list

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you had already posted them in the motorsport thread didn't you? Anyway, those are really awesome pics! Yesterday I was looking around for logos on the car, and one of your pics is perfect for the Huracan logo on the hood! Smile Btw I did also use those pics for some of my earlier skins Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC - Page 2 Empty Re: Lamborghini Huracan GT3 from AC

Post  Scorpyo 14/10/2015, 15:34

Getting there ;o)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkspace83 14/10/2015, 16:20

OMG Shocked

Maxime Temmerier
Darkspace83
Darkspace83

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero 14/10/2015, 17:14

Wow, hello my beauty I love you
Any chances for endurance lights?

Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm 14/10/2015, 17:16

I have only so many diapers left.........................

LENNIE MITCHELL
racerm
racerm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/10/2015, 17:20

Car looks amazing cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  miuqana 14/10/2015, 17:49

Car looks completely awsome!

João Anaquim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 14/10/2015, 18:42

Maxellero wrote:Wow, hello my beauty I love you
Any chances for endurance lights?

What is in AC that will be in my mod.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  divxx 14/10/2015, 20:29

Shocked

Dan T.
divxx
divxx

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelcordeiro182 15/10/2015, 00:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If you need some help with some real liverys, just send me a PM, I can help you.
rafaelcordeiro182
rafaelcordeiro182

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmee 15/10/2015, 00:39

So so good, looking forward to this.

Seems like you have no shortage of skinners, but if you need another I can help for real skins. You will have seen the quality of skin I can produce, just let me know! Can work on it from Monday as on holiday tomorrow.

James Smee
Suffolk, UK

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jsmee
jsmee

https://facebook.com/Smeedesigns

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 15/10/2015, 07:48

Wow, I'm glad that I got so many offers. Now, considering amount of real liveries I'm having a hard time with choosing who will paint them...

Let's see if you can make my life easier. Skinner will get car that isn't driveable but is working on spinner and in showroom. I get burned in the past and never got the promised skins so that's how it will work. Ofcourse, once when I get skins in .PSD files skinner will get drivable car so that he can enjoy it before public release.

Is everybody still interested?

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 15/10/2015, 08:52

Scorpyo wrote:Wow, I'm glad that I got so many offers. Now, considering amount of real liveries I'm having a hard time with choosing who will paint them...

Let's see if you can make my life easier. Skinner will get car that isn't driveable but is working on spinner and in showroom. I get burned in the past and never got the promised skins so that's how it will work. Ofcourse, once when I get skins in .PSD files skinner will get drivable car so that he can enjoy it before public release.

Is everybody still interested?

Your asking for a skinner, not a beta tester. I've looked into the logos, and found all of them except the Huracan logo, but that can be solves by using Dbr's pics, which are very useful. So in other words, I'm still interested. I don't care that much that I can't drive the car yet, only need the model to check how it looks, and the way you explain it seems good enough Smile

ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 15/10/2015, 09:03

Scorpyo wrote:Is everybody still interested?

Yep Smile

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmee 15/10/2015, 11:07

Agreed!

James Smee
Suffolk, UK

jsmee
jsmee

https://facebook.com/Smeedesigns

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 15/10/2015, 11:20

Make a list of "wanted" skins and assign by skinner... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 15/10/2015, 11:33

alexmezza wrote:Make a list of "wanted" skins and assign by skinner... Wink

Wouldn't do that for the BES, BSS and GT Masters skin, because those are basicly the same, except for some difference in logos. For the overall quality of the skins I would say just let one skinner do those for better consistency in the skins, and the other could for example team up and do a 2015 Super Trofeo skinpack. If the GT3 would be made a little slower it can easily be a stand-in for the actual ST, which will also come to AC very soon I believe... But everything is up to you Marijo, you have enough people to choose from Wink

ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 15/10/2015, 11:42

ThatAudiFan wrote:
alexmezza wrote:Make a list of "wanted" skins and assign by skinner... Wink

Wouldn't do that for the BES, BSS and GT Masters skin, because those are basicly the same, except for some difference in logos. For the overall quality of the skins I would say just let one skinner do those for better consistency in the skins, and the other could for example team up and do a 2015 Super Trofeo skinpack. If the GT3 would be made a little slower it can easily be a stand-in for the actual ST, which will also come to AC very soon I believe... But everything is up to you Marijo, you have enough people to choose from Wink

I completely agree with you.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 15/10/2015, 13:37

Right now I'm in Japan and don't have a wheel or a gaming computer with me anyway.....so no big deal about not having a playable car right now hehehe.

But definitely put me at the bottom of the pile. If there's a car that needs doing I'll take it on, but speed and quality....I'm nowhere near the best and work is sapping a lot of my creativity.

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  peter.edding 15/10/2015, 19:24

Huracan GT3 logo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

instinctive technology: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Super Trofeo car is available for AC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The link says GT3 but pictures show trophy car.

The announced 2016 cars (Konrad Motorsport, O'Gara Motorsport, Change Racing, ARC Bratislava, AH Competicoes) are definitely on my list. Looks like green is out.

peter.edding

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 16/10/2015, 12:56

Just wanted to let you all know that skinner(s) have been chosen by someone for whom I'm doing this conversion.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  oldman 16/10/2015, 22:32

Really looking forward to this, it looks superb.

Darrell Norris

oldman

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 17/10/2015, 10:22

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Viperconcept 17/10/2015, 19:08

Incredible work! affraid Good working man!
Viperconcept
Viperconcept

Back to top Go down

Post  Serban 18/10/2015, 00:37

Nice work!

Andrei Serban
Serban
Serban

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next