European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

+66
Petrus
antoniog7772
Phillip Kruger
PeteB
raul_ninja
RemusRacing
Alonsopower
benkeat88
giaserg
Illy26
the_racer
Audidriver
brianspeake
Racingislife580
jr82
"Qny"
Renxo
GTL117
ZeroTheHero95
marki77
Jarodparker
Ares1988
euroboss78
Aram
Straightsix
ohdear
Kart99
simspeed_racing
wecfan
Cheeveer
haruo
WarBoss
angeleinma
Nebehr
Philipp3112
skeno
ChaosZero
divxx
matteo1974
oldman
bernie91
Rot Teufel
Tano
miuqana
sit997
toto090369
frederick59
sopgt7
pimmy
Alessio_F1
Bad News
alexmezza
eurostc
dbstreet
theravenousbeast
Crimson764
ernie2492
Maxellero
baika
Markano97
intelpower
ThatAudiFan
GTP_furinkazen
suti
OscarF
spottyracer
70 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 21 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  alexmezza 7/2/2017, 07:50

Wallacefr38 wrote:Hello everyone.

First appologies for my poor English level. I'm from France and i'm 38, I havent play video games for a long time. Buying a new PC was a good reason to reinstal my old GTR2,  with great visual results ! But i know default champ too well now.

I register only yesterday cause i heard about this mod... maybe as some of you i was a Toca2 fan, so

I never manage to install a mod before, i'm really not good with those things, i was really not sure to try, cause i remember years ago i try to install one mod and i crash my folder, GTR was freeze. So i try it but i was scared !
I Did what is mention : extract all to GTR, then i lauch the game,  and here is the problem :

IT ALL WORKS GOOD !   Shocked  Are you crazy guys ? Do you know i have a life, a work, a wife and two child ? I finish install 11pm last night and i go to bed maybe at 2.30 am. For sure begin with BTCC98, fighting with Rydell on the S40 on this tricky Truxton, sooo great but tell me how can i deal with real life now ?

The mod is so huge, so much championship,

Really a great thanks to all people who work on this: THANKS FOR THIS HUGE JOB ! My GTR2 restart for a long time now.
I Leave you now, childs are in bed, "Madame" working on her PC, so sorry guys, but i have a Swedish teamate to beat.

Bye Arrow

N'oublie pas de passer par la case "présentation"... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 21 Empty RELEASE: BTCC TRACKPACK 4.0 - THE FINAL VERSION.

Post  GTP_furinkazen 7/2/2017, 22:29

RELEASE: BTCC TRACKPACK 4.0 - THE FINAL VERSION.

12 months after I started messing about with Oulton Park and Knockhill for fun, I have finished my largest ever project. The BTCC TRACKPACK is finished. Download links to 3.0 will be deleted. So, what is new inbetween 3.0 and 4.0?

The first thing is a new track, an overhauled version of Pembrey for GTR2 with new AIW (JMadria) and road resurfacing as well as fixing some errors and making some spectators a little less suicidal.

Thruxton's transformation is complete with a period accurate pit exit that puts you right into the firing line of the oncoming field into the first corner. Also enjoy working on your cars in the new paddock area back of the track, fine tuned by JMadria.

Knockhill also has another tweak, as JMadria improves an already formidable AI into kerb hopping monsters. Over at Brands Hatch AI are going to be more offensive into Paddock Hill bend.

There's a lot more tinkering "under the hood" as well in 4.0. All championships GDB's have been checked with some errors fixed and adjusted, and certain events have been given there actual race weekend name from the period.

Everything's been bug tested, fixed, and done to death. A major thanks to contributors GTPorsche, RACECAR, Sylphide, RallyMorten, JMAdria for varying roles and this leaves just one thing left - download the 2 files, check that readme, and get racing.

PART 1

PART 2

Furi - FRM MODDING TEAM

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 21 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  intelpower 7/2/2017, 23:13

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

if there is some other track pack possible and easy  , the Italian series had just 9-10 tracks and they are all in GTR2 (I think) a few of them are original SImbin tracks Very Happy

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 7/2/2017, 23:41

Thanks for the update. Always good to have better tracks.

intelpower wrote:THANK YOU VERY MUCH

if there is some other track pack possible and easy  , the Italian series had just 9-10 tracks and they are all in GTR2 (I think) a few of them are original SImbin tracks Very Happy
The old short layout of Magione isn't available, nor is Binetto. The Vallelunga club circuit is a good replacement for the latter.

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 8/2/2017, 00:21

pimmy wrote:
The old short layout of Magione isn't available, nor is Binetto. The Vallelunga club circuit is a good replacement for the latter.

what about NATCC ?   I know not a major super touring championship but a lot of those american/canadian    fast flowing tracks   and I think all are in GTR2 and maybe 2 are in Rfactor

or the japanese ones , If I remember nearly all were already in GTR 2 too

by comparison STCC was a more important super touring championship but must tracks simply suck for proper racing Evil or Very Mad

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 8/2/2017, 05:46

those asking about "other" ST series, you'd be able to make custom Championship files up if the tracks are available online.

once again a HUGE thx to those who make the effort to make this mod etc, hope to join in some online races with these cars & tracks (i have BTCC) etc

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 8/2/2017, 07:20

Damn, I have to test this track pack !!!

Thank you very much for this great job... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  RemusRacing 8/2/2017, 12:16

intelpower wrote:
pimmy wrote:

what about NATCC ?   I know not a major super touring championship but a lot of those american/canadian    fast flowing tracks   and I think all are in GTR2 and maybe 2 are in Rfactor

by comparison STCC was a more important super touring  championship but must tracks simply suck for proper racing  Evil or Very Mad

From memory I have all the NATCC tracks apart from Savannah. Most of them are from here or NoGrip

Many thanks for the track pack thumbs great work!

David Williams
RemusRacing
RemusRacing

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 8/2/2017, 12:25

STW Pack will be updated, i'm having a little break from modding but other ST series are definitely being considered.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  euroboss78 8/2/2017, 12:35

May I ask what's the South East Asia Touring Car Zone Challenge 1996 - 1998

euroboss78

Back to top Go down

Post  haruo 8/2/2017, 14:19

euroboss78 wrote:May I ask what's the South East Asia Touring Car Zone Challenge 1996 - 1998
it still WIP
(if you want SEA ST series complete quicker please help by find photo/good video
tbh it very hard to find good photo/video and some logo to made complete grid for that series )

Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
haruo
haruo

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 8/2/2017, 18:21

haruo wrote:
euroboss78 wrote:May I ask what's the South East Asia Touring Car Zone Challenge 1996 - 1998
it still WIP
(if you want SEA ST series complete quicker please help by find photo/good video
tbh it very hard to find good photo/video and some logo to made complete grid for that series )

I'm looking forward to this series and hope it gets finished soon. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 10/2/2017, 18:51

I know this mod has been around awhile. But I've haven't tried it, so it became the first mod to install on my new PC. The quality of the cars is great, and it looks beautiful with all the settings turned to the max. Thanks to everyone involved with this mammoth mod. thumps up Another plus, is the HUGE amount of championships on offer which is fantastic. thumbs

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 10/2/2017, 19:12

Crimson764 wrote:I know this mod has been around awhile. But I've haven't tried it, so it became the first mod to install  on my new PC. The quality of the cars is great, and it looks beautiful with all the settings turned to the max. Thanks to everyone involved with this mammoth mod. thumps up Another plus, is the HUGE amount of championships on offer which is fantastic. thumbs  

Thanks for the kind words.There are more skinpacks to come aswell. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 12/2/2017, 01:48

RemusRacing wrote:
intelpower wrote:
pimmy wrote:

by comparison STCC was a more important super touring  championship but must tracks simply suck for proper racing  Evil or Very Mad

From memory I have all the NATCC tracks apart from Savannah. Most of them are from here or NoGrip

I've just been on a huge download binge for tracks. I'll go through the missing ones series by series.

APTCC:
Wellington (Only the original 80's layout is available.)

ASTC:
Eastern Creek (I think they used the short north layout in 1994. Only the 2012-onwards version is available.)
Wakefield Park (Exists for rFactor.)

BTCC:
Brands Hatch (With the old, sweeping Graham Hill Bend and Dingle Dell chicane. I think this layout exists in the form of a modified version of Simbin's track but Simbin's attempt at Brands is utter crap.)
Oulton Park (Layouts which bypass the Knickerbrook chicane exist for rFactor but they haven't made it over to GTR2.)
Rockingham (The rFactor conversion of the GTR2 original includes all possible layouts, whereas the layout used by the BTCC in 2003 is missing from the GTR2 version. I know it's not a Super Touring track but the Super Touring and BTCC mods are connected.)
Silverstone (1991-96 layouts with the square Luffield. There is a version of the 1991-93 GP circuit for rFactor but that's all.)

CET:
Alcaniz (Exists for rFactor.)
Calafat (Exists for rFactor.)
Estoril (1994-99 layout.)
Jerez (Current layout without chicane.)

CFS:
Albi (1988-2002 layouts.)
Croix-en-Ternois (Exists for Race07.)
Le Mans Bugatti (90's layouts.)
Val de Vienne (Pre-2008 layout.)

CIS:
Binetto (Doesn't exist at all.)
Magione (Original short layout.)

CZTCC/Central Europe:
Most (Short circuit. I'm not sure if this layout was actually used, though.)

JTCC:
Mine (Only an oversized version exists.)
Motegi (Short west layout.)
Sendai (Pre-1996 layout.)
Sugo (Exists but the AIW needs a LOT of work.)
Tokachi (Only a highly inaccurate version exists.)

NATCC:
Belle Isle (Short layout. Exists for rFactor.)
Long Beach (1992-98 layout. Exists for rFactor but an inaccurate IndyCar Racing 2 conversion* is available.)
Savannah (Doesn't exist at all.)
Vancouver (Exists but the AIW needs work.)

Procar/STW:
Colmarberg (Doesn't exist at all.)
Lahr (Doesn't exist at all.)
Nurburgring (Short circuit only exists in 2002-onwards form.)
Salzburgring (Without the first chicane.)
Zolder (1988-2000 layouts.)
Zweibrucken (Doesn't exist at all.)

SATCAR:
Goldfields (Phakisa*, the track that replaced it is available.)
Kyalami (Without chicane, exists for rFactor.)
Zwartkops (Doesn't exist at all.)

SEATCZC:
Bira (Doesn't exist at all, although an rFactor version is/was being worked on.)
Subic (Doesn't exist at all.)

South America:
Most of them are missing.

STCC:
Falkenberg (Original layout. Only an inaccurate and oversized version exists.)
Mantorp Park (Short circuit.)
Oslo (Hosted a non-championship race in 2000. Doesn't exist at all.)

* - Available for GTL but easy to convert to GTR2.

That's actually a lot more than I thought! The vast majority exist in some form or another, just not in the exact layouts used at the time.

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 12/2/2017, 08:37

Subic does exist or at least was reported to be made by the Filipino group of modders but it was only available (if at all) in their own closed community.

There is at least one version of every South American tracks used by supertourers (not sure about correct layouts though) but mostly in the form of TC/TC2000 tracks and semi-legal conversions to Rfactor.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 12/2/2017, 11:50

Lahr exists but only in the old Grand Prix games

the Cleveland track in GTR 2 has a problem that lights don't work

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  raul_ninja 13/2/2017, 20:44

pimmy wrote:
RemusRacing wrote:
intelpower wrote:
pimmy wrote:

I've just been on a huge download binge for tracks. I'll go through the missing ones series by series.

APTCC:
Wellington (Only the original 80's layout is available.)

ASTC:
Eastern Creek (I think they used the short north layout in 1994. Only the 2012-onwards version is available.)
Wakefield Park (Exists for rFactor.)

BTCC:
Brands Hatch (With the old, sweeping Graham Hill Bend and Dingle Dell chicane. I think this layout exists in the form of a modified version of Simbin's track but Simbin's attempt at Brands is utter crap.)
Oulton Park (Layouts which bypass the Knickerbrook chicane exist for rFactor but they haven't made it over to GTR2.)
Rockingham (The rFactor conversion of the GTR2 original includes all possible layouts, whereas the layout used by the BTCC in 2003 is missing from the GTR2 version. I know it's not a Super Touring track but the Super Touring and BTCC mods are connected.)
Silverstone (1991-96 layouts with the square Luffield. There is a version of the 1991-93 GP circuit for rFactor but that's all.)

CET:
Alcaniz (Exists for rFactor.)
Calafat (Exists for rFactor.)
Estoril (1994-99 layout.)
Jerez (Current layout without chicane.)

CFS:
Albi (1988-2002 layouts.)
Croix-en-Ternois (Exists for Race07.)
Le Mans Bugatti (90's layouts.)
Val de Vienne (Pre-2008 layout.)

CIS:
Binetto (Doesn't exist at all.)
Magione (Original short layout.)

CZTCC/Central Europe:
Most (Short circuit. I'm not sure if this layout was actually used, though.)

JTCC:
Mine (Only an oversized version exists.)
Motegi (Short west layout.)
Sendai (Pre-1996 layout.)
Sugo (Exists but the AIW needs a LOT of work.)
Tokachi (Only a highly inaccurate version exists.)

NATCC:
Belle Isle (Short layout. Exists for rFactor.)
Long Beach (1992-98 layout. Exists for rFactor but an inaccurate IndyCar Racing 2 conversion* is available.)
Savannah (Doesn't exist at all.)
Vancouver (Exists but the AIW needs work.)

Procar/STW:
Colmarberg (Doesn't exist at all.)
Lahr (Doesn't exist at all.)
Nurburgring (Short circuit only exists in 2002-onwards form.)
Salzburgring (Without the first chicane.)
Zolder (1988-2000 layouts.)
Zweibrucken (Doesn't exist at all.)

SATCAR:
Goldfields (Phakisa*, the track that replaced it is available.)
Kyalami (Without chicane, exists for rFactor.)
Zwartkops (Doesn't exist at all.)

SEATCZC:
Bira (Doesn't exist at all, although an rFactor version is/was being worked on.)
Subic (Doesn't exist at all.)

South America:
Most of them are missing.

STCC:
Falkenberg (Original layout. Only an inaccurate and oversized version exists.)
Mantorp Park (Short circuit.)
Oslo (Hosted a non-championship race in 2000. Doesn't exist at all.)

* - Available for GTL but easy to convert to GTR2.

That's actually a lot more than I thought! The vast majority exist in some form or another, just not in the exact layouts used at the time.

A lot of tracks for GTR2 or Race07 are available on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

raul_ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Alessio_F1 15/2/2017, 17:28

Nebehr wrote:Subic does exist or at least was reported to be made by the Filipino group of modders but it was only available (if at all) in their own closed community.

Subic does 100% exist, when I was doing Asian Formula 3 skins for the JF3 mod on rFactor I was able to uncover a DL link for it. The quality of the circuit isn't awful, basically a standard looking BTB track, but the AIW is dreaful - running AI at 120% still meant I was around 5-10 seconds a lap faster for instance.

Also, does the shorter old version of the Varano circuit eist on GTR2? I know it does on rFactor, but the version I downloaded for GTR2 didn't include it. I believe the Italian Superturismo used the short version for the early years, definitely was the case in the late 80s and pre-supertouring 90s.

Alessio Campigotto
Alessio_F1
Alessio_F1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 16/2/2017, 14:51

Alessio_F1 wrote:
Subic does 100% exist, when I was doing Asian Formula 3 skins for the JF3 mod on rFactor I was able to uncover a DL link for it. The quality of the circuit isn't awful, basically a standard looking BTB track, but the AIW is dreaful - running AI at 120% still meant I was around 5-10 seconds a lap faster for instance.

do you still have that link by any chance?

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  Alessio_F1 16/2/2017, 17:04

Nebehr wrote:
Alessio_F1 wrote:

do you still have that link by any chance?

credits to SimRacingPH

Alessio Campigotto
Alessio_F1
Alessio_F1

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 16/2/2017, 17:08

Thanks for the link... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 16/2/2017, 17:21

thanks Alessio!

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  RemusRacing 19/2/2017, 14:34

Thanks for the link thumbs

Does anyone have a link for sendai?

Also when I wan searching for Binetto months ago I did find a youtube video of the track in rfactor.

David Williams
RemusRacing
RemusRacing

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 20/2/2017, 16:56

Binetto seems to be jinxed, everybody who tries to model it disappears. I have seen WIP reports from at least two different people, maybe even three, but to my knowledge none of them finished it. The link to the archive with unfinished track posted with one of the videos is long dead. This is the last one I have seen - looks decent doesn't it?

Never released though.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next