European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

+66
Petrus
antoniog7772
Phillip Kruger
PeteB
raul_ninja
RemusRacing
Alonsopower
benkeat88
giaserg
Illy26
the_racer
Audidriver
brianspeake
Racingislife580
jr82
"Qny"
Renxo
GTL117
ZeroTheHero95
marki77
Jarodparker
Ares1988
euroboss78
Aram
Straightsix
ohdear
Kart99
simspeed_racing
wecfan
Cheeveer
haruo
WarBoss
angeleinma
Nebehr
Philipp3112
skeno
ChaosZero
divxx
matteo1974
oldman
bernie91
Rot Teufel
Tano
miuqana
sit997
toto090369
frederick59
sopgt7
pimmy
Alessio_F1
Bad News
alexmezza
eurostc
dbstreet
theravenousbeast
Crimson764
ernie2492
Maxellero
baika
Markano97
intelpower
ThatAudiFan
GTP_furinkazen
suti
OscarF
spottyracer
70 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 22 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  benkeat88 21/2/2017, 20:07

Can Someone help please, I've tried to download the skin files for CIVT/ESTC, CET and the SSTR and no cars come up in the game apart from the seasons, is there a system fault or have I missed something?

benkeat88

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 22 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  alexmezza 21/2/2017, 21:12

benkeat88 wrote:Can Someone help please, I've tried to download the skin files for CIVT/ESTC, CET and the SSTR  and no cars come up in the game apart from the seasons, is there a system fault or have I missed something?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 22 Empty BASE MOD V1.7 / BTCC 1991-2000 PACK UPDATE.

Post  GTP_furinkazen 26/2/2017, 13:47

Right, as you may or may not know, Simon is quite busy at the moment and without time to deal with some matters of the mod. He has given me permission to release my updates for the mod:

Super Touring World Base Mod 1.7 (UPDATED LINK)
~Reworked Engine files, and tweaked HDC's.
~Integration of BMW diesel files, Atford Mondeo physics.
~New damage file.
*Update includes all previous updates and fixes included.

BTCC 1991-2000 by Alexander Hederby, AndreasFSC, Simspeed and Markano97
~Reworked talent files
~Added skins by Markano (1995 Vauxhall / Gravett, 1995 Mazda / Borgudd, 1997 Ford / Neal, 2000 Honda / Leslie, 1999 Ford / Howell). To avoid duplicates these appear in an "Alternates" menu (except the Mazda and 99 Ford, which shows as 1995 / 1999 extras).
~Adjusted team names using the official team names for each team during the seasons.

Last edited by GTP_furinkazen on 5/3/2017, 02:55; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/2/2017, 14:40

cheers Basketball

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonsopower 26/2/2017, 21:18

Can i just overwrite the mod with the 1.7 version or did i have to delete the mod first and re-install?
Alonsopower
Alonsopower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 26/2/2017, 21:34

Simply overwrite no need to reinstall anything. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonsopower 26/2/2017, 21:36

Thanks a lot Markano for the quick answer! Very Happy I was a little bit confused, because the 1.7 version includes the whole Base Mod, so thats the reason for my question, because of them Razz
Alonsopower
Alonsopower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 26/2/2017, 21:50

No worries mate. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 27/2/2017, 01:19

Alonsopower wrote:Thanks a lot Markano for the quick answer! Very Happy I was a little bit confused, because the 1.7 version includes the whole Base Mod, so thats the reason for my question, because of them Razz

Yeah, overwrite, I included all the previous patches / files to avoid any confusion.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/3/2017, 18:43

Shocked Wow Guys you are too quick for me. Updates already ?

Sorry cause i'm not really clever and my english is not good : I 've download the wole pack in the begining of february, What should i do now ? Download the 2 files of the new trackpack, then download the V 1.7, and just extract all in my GTR2 folder and overwrite ?

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 2/3/2017, 20:31

The AI have started understeering off all over the place again with the latest update.

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 3/3/2017, 02:06

pimmy wrote:The AI have started understeering off all over the place again with the latest update.
did a '94 season & Menu was near unbeatable & cruised to the title, Tarquini was around 5-10 in most races. i transferred the teams files from the other mod (from 1.6 that i had been editing) & it seems to be sorted & they also stay on the track.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 3/3/2017, 21:44

pimmy wrote:The AI have started understeering off all over the place again with the latest update.

I will double check, I could have put wrong tyres in...

Edit - yeah I hadn't put in the 1.6 TYR files. Will re-upload tonight and update original post, my apologies!
Edit 2: Had no isses with Renault dominating 1994 testing myself, and talent files have only changed mainly for privateers.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 4/3/2017, 01:00

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

Edit - yeah I hadn't put in the 1.6 TYR files. Will re-upload tonight and update original post, my apologies!
Edit 2: Had no isses with Renault dominating 1994 testing myself, and talent files have only changed mainly for privateers.
all good mate, results tend to differ slightly season to season in the game so i'll give it another run once it's been re-uploaded.
thx again for all the time & effort put in, it's a sensational mod.
P.S after transferring my old team folders/files across Menu won the title anyway.
P.S 2 all good, the thx goes out to all involved with the mod.

Last edited by jr82 on 4/3/2017, 01:03; edited 1 time in total

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 4/3/2017, 01:01

jr82 wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:

all good mate, results tend to differ slightly season to season in the game so i'll give it another run once it's been re-uploaded.
thx again for all the time & effort put in, it's a sensational mod.

Credit should go to Simon and the others, i'm merely a temporary middle man making a small contribution drive

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 5/3/2017, 02:54

New link, will also go in my original announcement post. Was slightly delayed after checking a couple things. Apologies for the initial mistakes anyone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 5/3/2017, 03:10

GTP_furinkazen wrote:New link, will also go in my original  announcement post. Was slightly delayed after checking a couple things. Apologies for the initial mistakes anyone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cheers, no need for apologies, this mod is awesome

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 5/3/2017, 19:35

Good stuff, thanks!

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 6/3/2017, 15:03

GTP_furinkazen wrote:New link, will also go in my original  announcement post. Was slightly delayed after checking a couple things. Apologies for the initial mistakes anyone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks !!

do you handle the skinpacks too ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 6/3/2017, 20:08

intelpower wrote:

thanks !!

do you handle the skinpacks too ?

I just did some minor revisions in BTCC skinpack to the actual CAR file, not skins themselves.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 6/3/2017, 20:31

well the STW pack needs updated as the 96  Launderbach  BMW  skins were  missing for some reason    and Markato already uploaded them in the forum   so no real skin work needed here

in 94 season , a change should perhaps be done for more accuracy

the no 18 skin  should be taken, race number changed to no 26  (simply copied from the "real" 26)  copy the the team name "Bychl-Euroracing"  and be put in extra category  

the no 18 entry itself  either deleted from the pack   or painted the real one and also be put in extra category , duplicate entry with no 19

it's this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Kruger 13/3/2017, 20:21

Hi, Is anybody busy with getting the physics and performance of the South African touring championship right, and if not, will it be issue if i try?

I realised when the 1994 Jetta, which was Ave 2 Sec a lap slower than the 1994 field, lapped faster than the 1996 Camry

Thanks
Phillip Kruger
Phillip Kruger

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 14/3/2017, 21:59

Phillip Kruger wrote:Hi, Is anybody busy with getting the physics and performance of the South African touring championship right, and if not, will it be issue if i try?

I realised when the 1994 Jetta, which was Ave 2 Sec a lap slower than the 1994 field, lapped faster than the 1996 Camry

Thanks

If some of the more knowledgeable members can message me on more obscure ST cars I'll do it - I already did it to the Hyundai Lantra in ATCC.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  PeteB 16/3/2017, 16:18

This is a super mod. Thanks to all involved.

Peter Burrows, Canada

PeteB

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Kruger 16/3/2017, 16:57

Hi gtp. What info do you need. Lap times. Or what could help?
Phillip Kruger
Phillip Kruger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next