European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

+66
Petrus
antoniog7772
Phillip Kruger
PeteB
raul_ninja
RemusRacing
Alonsopower
benkeat88
giaserg
Illy26
the_racer
Audidriver
brianspeake
Racingislife580
jr82
"Qny"
Renxo
GTL117
ZeroTheHero95
marki77
Jarodparker
Ares1988
euroboss78
Aram
Straightsix
ohdear
Kart99
simspeed_racing
wecfan
Cheeveer
haruo
WarBoss
angeleinma
Nebehr
Philipp3112
skeno
ChaosZero
divxx
matteo1974
oldman
bernie91
Rot Teufel
Tano
miuqana
sit997
toto090369
frederick59
sopgt7
pimmy
Alessio_F1
Bad News
alexmezza
eurostc
dbstreet
theravenousbeast
Crimson764
ernie2492
Maxellero
baika
Markano97
intelpower
ThatAudiFan
GTP_furinkazen
suti
OscarF
spottyracer
70 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 20 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  sit997 28/12/2016, 18:02

Thank you
sit997
sit997

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 20 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  jr82 29/12/2016, 08:49

GTP_furinkazen wrote:RELEASE: BTCC TRACKPACK V3.0 FOR GTR2!

Probably the most time consuming mod I have done, which is a surprise considering compared to V2.0 it looks like there is less work... but no you'd be wrong!

The main feature is new AIW's. Sylph has done a cracking job turning Oulton Park into a raceable competitive experience on all layouts. Jmadria has helped to iron out some issues in other tracks, with Snetterton in particular being smoothed out, more on that later... Jmadria also helped with the Wunstorf port for STW Series TrackPack and has helped out with some updates of other content, coming soon... Silverstone GP is raceable, new AIW from Rfactor, whilst Donington National has a small tweak to improve overtaking at the final chicane.

Thruxton is one of two tracks to receive a major overhaul, with changes trackside to turn it into a 1990s-era event. Snetterton however is the biggest one, with a full brand new night variant added for the 1999/2000 BTCC races. There are some lighting glitches and shading issues in parts of the circuit however - if anyone knows how to fix these please let me know, spent hours on this and that glitch to no avail. Snetterton AIW is also reformed, with a less aggressive smoother AI that will mirror the players behaviour more and make for a better racing experience. Also Turn 2 has been redone again after revised looks at old archive footage.

There are other things as well. LOD's tweaked for a number of tracks by myself - a few are shown in the image previews. Knockhill camera's from Race07 in, one of the best sets of trackside camera's I have ever seen. Snetterton has subtle shader changes, Silverstone minor signage tweaks. Knockhill had some spectators getting a little too close to the action who are safer now Wink - Croft has had a few tweaks to track geometry at the first section. The old 5mb Grass texture has been redone, now little over 10% of its old size. Brands Hatch marshals no longer need to master levitation, and instead have even got round to doing a special 2001 signage variant - check it out Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course there might be bugs and issues, but in any case report them to me here and i'll check them out. Also I have made efforts to ensure all authors of files are credited for their work.
To install - please delete the previous pack completely and copy in the new files, overwriting anything.

Enjoy!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~Furi
Legend!

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 29/12/2016, 13:27

GTP_furinkazen wrote:RELEASE: BTCC TRACKPACK V3.0 FOR GTR2!

Probably the most time consuming mod I have done, which is a surprise considering compared to V2.0 it looks like there is less work... but no you'd be wrong!

The main feature is new AIW's. Sylph has done a cracking job turning Oulton Park into a raceable competitive experience on all layouts. Jmadria has helped to iron out some issues in other tracks, with Snetterton in particular being smoothed out, more on that later... Jmadria also helped with the Wunstorf port for STW Series TrackPack and has helped out with some updates of other content, coming soon... Silverstone GP is raceable, new AIW from Rfactor, whilst Donington National has a small tweak to improve overtaking at the final chicane.

Thruxton is one of two tracks to receive a major overhaul, with changes trackside to turn it into a 1990s-era event. Snetterton however is the biggest one, with a full brand new night variant added for the 1999/2000 BTCC races. There are some lighting glitches and shading issues in parts of the circuit however - if anyone knows how to fix these please let me know, spent hours on this and that glitch to no avail. Snetterton AIW is also reformed, with a less aggressive smoother AI that will mirror the players behaviour more and make for a better racing experience. Also Turn 2 has been redone again after revised looks at old archive footage.

There are other things as well. LOD's tweaked for a number of tracks by myself - a few are shown in the image previews. Knockhill camera's from Race07 in, one of the best sets of trackside camera's I have ever seen. Snetterton has subtle shader changes, Silverstone minor signage tweaks. Knockhill had some spectators getting a little too close to the action who are safer now Wink - Croft has had a few tweaks to track geometry at the first section. The old 5mb Grass texture has been redone, now little over 10% of its old size. Brands Hatch marshals no longer need to master levitation, and instead have even got round to doing a special 2001 signage variant - check it out Wink

Of course there might be bugs and issues, but in any case report them to me here and i'll check them out. Also I have made efforts to ensure all authors of files are credited for their work.
To install - please delete the previous pack completely and copy in the new files, overwriting anything.

Enjoy!

~Furi
not sure whats up with the file, when i open it it is all files called "track pack v3" in it & no idea whats up with it.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 29/12/2016, 13:37

when try to export files it says "unsupported compression method"

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/12/2016, 14:30

jr82 wrote:when try to export files it says "unsupported compression method"

Use WINRAR, right click, extract files.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 29/12/2016, 14:50

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
jr82 wrote:when try to export files it says "unsupported compression method"

Use WINRAR, right click, extract files.
problem solved, thx to all involved for thier work on this mod!

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/1/2017, 18:20

Thanks for update , work fine.

Unpacked with win rar from win 98 Se times .

Can´t send u a like , but i will .

A big like 4u . Thanks very much .

Greets eltom

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 6/1/2017, 13:25

The following packs have been updated:

STW 1994-1999 - small change to 1 of the Astra skins, team name and now running without aero kit.
HSCC 2015 - 2016 skin pack added, credits JSMEE for putting together.
PROCAR 1993-1997 - Additional 1997 skins by Markano97
NATCC 1996 - 1997 - Additional BMW skin for 1996 season

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  the_racer 8/1/2017, 00:14

Thank you

Artur Meireles
the_racer
the_racer

Back to top Go down

Post  sit997 9/1/2017, 19:52

Thank you
sit997
sit997

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 20 Empty Shader files

Post  Illy26 11/1/2017, 07:48

Can someone explain to me where to put the shader files?

Illy26

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 11/1/2017, 08:01

The whole zip file just extracts to your GTR2 root folder - automatically putting the shader files where they need to be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  brianspeake 11/1/2017, 21:59

Wow, just when I thought I had caught up and installed everything along come updated packs !. Many thanks to all involved in continuing to expand the scope of cars/series covered.

brianspeake

Back to top Go down

Post  giaserg 13/1/2017, 23:55

[b][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b]

Giacomo Sergiampietri [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
giaserg
giaserg

Back to top Go down

Post  euroboss78 16/1/2017, 09:33

Hi friends. How's mode asia?

euroboss78

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 18/1/2017, 19:31

Hey there is a mistake in the 99 stw season
The helmet of reuter is in the car of alzen
And alzens helmet is in Reuters car
Is the Opel team warsteiner
And thank you for this amazing work
Unbelievable good MOD my favorite in every game
I absolutely love it thank you

Back to top Go down

Post  brianspeake 24/1/2017, 22:41

Have noticed a couple of differences between the recently released Belgian Procar Pack 1993-1997 and the Belgian Procar 1997 Pack released on the wip thread.

Didier de Radiques talent file was included in the wip pack but not the 1993--1997 pack. Easy enough to copy over.
The 1993-1997 pack includes no6 BMW 320 for George Severich, I think he only entered Spa 24hours not the Procar rounds. So can be simply removed.
The 1993-1997 pack includes no3 Ford Mondeo for Vincent Vosse, I think his no3 car was an Audi A4 that's already in pack so again this can be removed, he also used a no9 Ford Mondeo but that's used by another driver in the pack.

brianspeake

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 25/1/2017, 21:58

brianspeake wrote:Have noticed a couple of differences between the recently released Belgian Procar Pack 1993-1997 and the Belgian Procar 1997 Pack released on the wip thread.

Didier de Radiques talent file was included in the wip pack but not the 1993--1997 pack. Easy enough to copy over.
The 1993-1997 pack includes no6 BMW 320 for George Severich, I think he only entered Spa 24hours not the Procar rounds. So can be simply removed.
The 1993-1997 pack includes no3 Ford Mondeo for Vincent Vosse, I think his no3 car was an Audi A4 that's already in pack so again this can be removed, he also used a no9 Ford Mondeo but that's used by another driver in the pack.

The procar does indeed have extra entries. I plan to make updates to the whole series skinpack and release it along with the remaining spa 24h races.

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  benkeat88 31/1/2017, 20:09

Amazing, feel like a kid again on the old Toca playing these, given me so much pleasure lately, Thanks so much for these, particularly the BTCC, well done to all involved!

benkeat88

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonsopower 1/2/2017, 16:28

Hello,

thanks a lot for this work, very nice Mod but i have a problem with the windshields of every car:

How can i fix it? Very Happy
Alonsopower
Alonsopower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 2/2/2017, 01:09

Alonsopower wrote:Hello,

thanks a lot for this work, very nice Mod but i have a problem with the windshields of every car:

How can i fix it? Very Happy

That is caused by the HQ windscreen mod for GTR2 that I take it has come from GTR2 Essentials on NoGrip? In Gamedata delete all the "SCREEN_DIRT" DDS files, should be 6 in all.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonsopower 2/2/2017, 12:49

Yes, it works fine now! Thanks a lot! Very Happy Very Happy
Alonsopower
Alonsopower

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 5/2/2017, 12:54

in terms of performance, is there an engine that is in between the '94 & '95 Renault Laguna engine?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/2/2017, 21:29

Hello everyone.

First appologies for my poor English level. I'm from France and i'm 38, I havent play video games for a long time. Buying a new PC was a good reason to reinstal my old GTR2,  with great visual results ! But i know default champ too well now.

I register only yesterday cause i heard about this mod... maybe as some of you i was a Toca2 fan, so

I never manage to install a mod before, i'm really not good with those things, i was really not sure to try, cause i remember years ago i try to install one mod and i crash my folder, GTR was freeze. So i try it but i was scared !
I Did what is mention : extract all to GTR, then i lauch the game,  and here is the problem :

IT ALL WORKS GOOD !   Shocked  Are you crazy guys ? Do you know i have a life, a work, a wife and two child ? I finish install 11pm last night and i go to bed maybe at 2.30 am. For sure begin with BTCC98, fighting with Rydell on the S40 on this tricky Truxton, sooo great but tell me how can i deal with real life now ?

The mod is so huge, so much championship,

Really a great thanks to all people who work on this: THANKS FOR THIS HUGE JOB ! My GTR2 restart for a long time now.
I Leave you now, childs are in bed, "Madame" working on her PC, so sorry guys, but i have a Swedish teamate to beat.

Bye Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 7/2/2017, 00:21

Alright, i've got the FINAL BTCC TrackPack coming up soon, you'll understand why on release... and BTCC pack currently being updated. Tweaked physics, tweaked engine files, and tweaked talent files.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next