European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D

+6
Erki(kakk112)
skylinemanning
Nectaria
Scorpyo
Xtra-Large
PATR10T
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D Empty iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D

Post  Guest 12/12/2012, 00:33

The beer is already on the way to you, just look at that LIVE picture from the Web:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Atm this band is right on the way to you. They're playing LIVE on the road:

And finally, your cars are on the way to you to your hopefully best day:

I wish I could do that all, but hey Daniel:

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Patr10t!

Back to top Go down

iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D Empty Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D

Post  PATR10T 12/12/2012, 01:39

a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig thx uli Smile

for me its not so happy because im tired and move from hospital to my home for sleep and back to hospital... i hope i get a big present from my wife today ^^ we wait for two days now

btw tobias schulze from schulze motorsport have its birthday today too Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D Empty Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Party Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime :D

Post  Guest 12/12/2012, 01:56

OMG Daniel! Happy bday! God bless u and ur family! May He always protect u all Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
Baby is arriving? Hope all goes well. I'll be praying ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/12/2012, 02:16

Happy Birthday Daniel, hope you'll have a super day and later you will celebrate it with Uli's beer Very Happy

And God bless your child!

And Uli lol that's amazing, damn that lucky guy who saw that Porsche on the roads Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 12/12/2012, 02:50

Looks like Ilu was so ecsiting for tha party lol! lol! lol! he found you a beer, band and a porsche too cheers cheers well done

Daniel have a Wondefull Birthdays mate, have fun and enjoy with family and friends and all yours wishes can true , Cheers to yours family

Upppsssss we forget the cake drunken drunken

Enjoy your day with peace Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/12/2012, 07:48

I'm maybe a bit late but Happy Birthday Daniel & Congratulations to your wife (not to you, because it took you only 2 minutes to do it Laughing )

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 12/12/2012, 08:30

Happy Birthday m8.

I wish that you'll get the present from your wife today ;o)

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/12/2012, 09:14

Happy Birthday Daniel. Hope you have one more little reason to celebrate soon. Best wishes to your wife and child.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria 12/12/2012, 09:28

Tired or not, I'm pretty sure you're full of joy anyway. Make it a good one, and all the best to your wife as well.

Koen Verlinde
3RD PLACE PRO CUP GT MASTERS 2012-2013 Mercedes SLS
5TH PLACE PRO CUP ENDURANCE SERIES 2012-2013 Ferrari F430
3RD PLACE WTCC 2013 BMW 320si
3RD PLACE LMP2 WEC 2013-2014 ORECA 03
1ST PLACE GT OPEN GTE 2013-2014 JAGUAR XKR
5TH PLACE SUPER V8 - HOLDEN COMMODORE 2016

4TH PLACE LMS - Oreca 03 LMP2 2016
1ST PLACE GT Series Am cup and Sprint Am Cup 2016-2017 BMW M6
2ND PLACE GTE Class - LMS 2016-2017 Ferrari F488
1ST PLACE GT America Series Silver Cup and Endurance Silver cup 2017 BMW M6

Nectaria
Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 12/12/2012, 09:45

Happy Birthday Daniel, all the best in what the future brings Smile

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/12/2012, 09:54

happy birthday daniel Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Erki(kakk112) 12/12/2012, 10:57

happy birthday cheers

Erki Kaseväli [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
F1 is for boys, Sportscars are for men.
Erki(kakk112)
Erki(kakk112)

https://www.facebook.com/Panther-Racing-Team-567135340119779/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/12/2012, 11:38

Happy Birthday Daniel, best wishes to you and your wife, hope the birth is easy for her oh and whatever you do don't give her your hand to hold during birth as women get REALLY strong Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/12/2012, 11:52

Happy birthday daniel Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/12/2012, 12:32

Happy Birthday Daniel! cheers

Hope you get your big present now and all in peace, it will be a fantastic day today 12.12.12 ☀

Here´s the cake, i haven´t forgot, i was finishing it Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/12/2012, 13:23

ThePsy wrote:I'm maybe a bit late but Happy Birthday Daniel & Congratulations to your wife (not to you, because it took you only 2 minutes to do it Laughing )

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Racingheaven 12/12/2012, 16:00

Happy birthday Daniel and let's look forward to that great present!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dirk Willemen
Racingheaven
Racingheaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 12/12/2012, 16:50

Happy Birthday mate! And best wishes for everything! cheers cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 12/12/2012, 20:18

and heres the best present ever What a Face

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/12/2012, 20:32

Congratulations Daniel! Be a good Dad Wink

Your Avatar strange right next to that sweet picture Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 12/12/2012, 20:43

Huge Congratulations Very Happy

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/12/2012, 20:45

Happy birhday mate and once again congratulations too! cheers
Wishing you and your family all the best cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 12/12/2012, 21:15

Congratulations!!!! cheers cheers cheers

(to your wife, you just did the 5% of the job lol! )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 12/12/2012, 21:46

why strange uli? on left pic u see what created the right pic Very Happy

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Steppi 12/12/2012, 22:12

Happy Double-birthday, enjoy it!!

Stefan Kögel
Steppi
Steppi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next