European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Hi all! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hi all! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hi all! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hi all! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hi all! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hi all! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hi all! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hi all! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hi all! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Hi all!

5 posters

Go down

Hi all! Empty Hi all!

Post  Guest 22/5/2012, 00:13

Hi there all! Good to find you all here Smile

Have been absent from GTR2 for couple of months now, iRacing is taking much time and last time I tried GTR2 I tried in the LMP league
from a certain other site, but that didn't really work out... still after some time without GTR2 I am missing it, so I decided that GTR2 still offers the best offline race experience available! And that is all due to the great mods that keep getting released... I'll have to get up to date on the latest stuff released but that will work out fine I guess!

Hoping to get driving again very soon!!

grtz, Peter

Back to top Go down

Hi all! Empty Re: Hi all!

Post  PATR10T 22/5/2012, 00:15

ah a new one for racing cheers feel free to join the races, sign in for it, choose a car and have fun! welcome here Smile
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  dodge33cymru 22/5/2012, 18:35

hey Daniel, this ain't no new one, this is a veteran and a quick one, unless I'm much mistaken.

Good to have you along Peter - hope we can encourage you into an online race or two (although with all these good drivers, I'm going to be struggling for the top half of the grid!).
dodge33cymru
dodge33cymru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 23/5/2012, 01:35

Guess that put my at the back then eh Rodger? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/5/2012, 01:16

Hey all, I have a request.

For a long time i have enjoyed the Enduracers conversion of Merlin, but since my last HD crash I seem to have lost everything from it Sad
Is there anyone that still has this mod and wants to upload it somewhere? Would be really really nice since I love most of these cars and prefer some of them over current versions available. Specially looking at his last version of the Acura/HPD wich had probably the best cockpit I've ever seen in GTR2.

Back to top Go down

Post  steviejb 30/5/2012, 01:22

It's almost like you read my mind, Peterje. Laughing

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stephen Bailey
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
steviejb
steviejb

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria 30/5/2012, 08:46

The mod is still available at Merlin's site no?

If not, it will take some time to rar and upload all the files but it's possible.

Here is the Enduracers ARX already (conversion by Merlin)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tell me what you guys need and I'll post it. Don't think the Lamborghini and the LMPC ever got converted, but I have them in my rFactor install if someone wants to give it a try perhaps?
Nectaria
Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/5/2012, 10:43

Thanks Nectaria!

Mod at merlins site was hosted on megaupload Wink

It would be nicest if you could reupload the whole mod, if it's too big I'd like to start with the Audi R10 (best version available imo)
Porsche RS Spyder (same story) Courage C65 and Peugeot

I still have the Spyker but I recall somebody uploaded all the skins for it and the mod only comes with 2 or 3 years... I had them all upto 2010.
Would be nice to have those as well Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSun 30/5/2012, 12:15

Nectaria wrote:The mod is still available at Merlin's site no?
If not, it will take some time to rar and upload all the files but it's possible.
A reminder, that the mod was released under the private site by Merlin, without permission from Enduracers
Merlin wrote:No sharing/links on other sites, this is a private forum and i want to keep it like that.
Same story with screenshots, if you're posting pics of mods which aren't available anywhere... people are going to start asking where to get it.
So please don't do it at all, it will only cause trouble.
No link sharing per Mail or PM to other people, especially not to former members which are now banned

SilverSun

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria 30/5/2012, 13:29

SilverSun wrote:
Nectaria wrote:The mod is still available at Merlin's site no?
A reminder, that the mod was released under the private site by Merlin, without permission from Enduracers
Merlin wrote:No sharing/links on other sites, this is a private forum and i want to keep it like that.
Same story with screenshots, if you're posting pics of mods which aren't available anywhere... people are going to start asking where to get it.
So please don't do it at all, it will only cause trouble.
No link sharing per Mail or PM to other people, especially not to former members which are now banned

Merlin went into retirement, all links were on megaupload so they don't exist anymore and Enduracers has finished that service pack 2 years ago...don't you think it's time it's released?
Nectaria
Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSun 30/5/2012, 13:50

The Merlin's site is not retired him, even if some links are dead. And Merlin connects all the days. So sharing without the permission of Merlin or Enduracers on a site that is not private, it's risky, do what you want.

Last edited by SilverSun on 3/6/2012, 12:48; edited 1 time in total

SilverSun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/5/2012, 14:00

Silversun is right, Merlin´s site is still online and nothing like trying to contact him and ask for permission, i belive if propperly asked there is a chance of an ageement.
As this site is not yet private, all releases are still seened as public Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria 30/5/2012, 14:14

After 2 years, it's in my book ok to post it with the credits given. Certainly when a lot of peole are kinda dissapointed in what GRID did by not solving FPS drops and LOD's which Merlin has done immediately. 2 years is also enough for Enduracers to have their mod all over the world not only for rFactor, I can't stress enough how well these guys have worked.

I have asked Merlin to renew certain links of mods he did (like the Megane mod which remains locked despite pm's), so I concluded he dropped caring about it, which is fine with me, but that also stops you from having the right that someone else distributes your work with the proper credits given.

Then again I wouldn't have needed to post it, if the links on Merlin's site were renewed. If helping a fellow GTR2 enthusiast is a crime, then I plead guilty.
Nectaria
Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/5/2012, 16:39

Come on, nobody´s acusing anybody of a crime.

All i can say is if and when THIS site´s Admins decide to make it private so we don´t have the permissions issue due to beeing public, then the situation is looked in another eyes, nevertheless i still recomend another contact to Merlin as he is NOT retired as some say and he is coming back stronger than ever.

As we say here: "for a good understander half word is enough" this is a Portuguese saying Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/5/2012, 17:08

Nectaria, thanks alot for the reuploading!

If Merlin does have a problem with this I do suggest to take it offline and we can ask him if he can reupload it himself...
I have always respected Merlin and think he is a great modder, he surely made some great stuff that has added a lot of fun for me playing GTR2.

I have not asked him to reupload the mod personally but I do know that many request on his forums (for other mods as well) have been ignored for quite some time now. Therefor I asked here. I hope I'm not causing any problems for you Nectaria! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria 30/5/2012, 17:24

Don't want to spoil your welcome topic...

I followed Any1's advice and posted on Merlin's site about the why's...

Nectaria
Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/5/2012, 19:14

You did just fine m8, Merlin is a very nice person once you get to know him

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria 30/5/2012, 19:30

Any1 wrote:You did just fine m8, Merlin is a very nice person once you get to know him

Merlin and I never had troubles, I didn't wake up thinking I should start some Wink
Nectaria
Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/5/2012, 20:11

Nectaria wrote:
Any1 wrote:You did just fine m8, Merlin is a very nice person once you get to know him

Merlin and I never had troubles, I didn't wake up thinking I should start some Wink

Nobody would think that of you m8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum