European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Hello! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hello! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hello! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hello! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hello! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hello! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hello! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hello! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hello! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Hello!

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post  silent_gxg 29/7/2022, 23:20

Hello,

My name is George Stoicescu, 44 years old, from Bucharest, Romania.

I love all kinds of racing. I have played many modern racing simulations, but I always return to GTR2. The depth that GTR2 has in my heart is unmatched by any other racing game because of the huge diversity of the mods. I like playing all kinds of games, but unfortunately, I have so little free time.

I have limited modding skills, I am a bit better at skinning. When Nogrip was gone, I was searching for something else like it. Don't remember where I first read about EEC, but it must have been from the other few sites hosting GTR2 mods.

I dream of a united community where everyone is pulling more or less in the same direction, but I know that this can be very hard, but it is also beautiful as it is, there are so many gorgeous mods from so many talented people willing to share their hard work with others. Many thanks to all the modders and skinners for all their contributions to the huge world of GTR2 mods over the times.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
George Stoicescu
silent_gxg
silent_gxg

kk08 and farhanrf like this post

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post  harvestmouse 30/7/2022, 01:27

Hi and welcome George

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  racingmad 23/8/2022, 08:59

Hi George, GTR2 Modders and fans are are always Welcome with me. Pm me for help and modding advice IF you need it, Always ready to help keep GTR2 THE best Sim out there. silent Mad
racingmad
racingmad

https://teddybear412.imgur.com/all/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberto Mulsanne 24/8/2022, 02:14

silent_gxg wrote:Hello,

My name is George Stoicescu, 44 years old, from Bucharest, Romania.

I love all kinds of racing. I have played many modern racing simulations, but I always return to GTR2. The depth that GTR2 has in my heart is unmatched by any other racing game because of the huge diversity of the mods. I like playing all kinds of games, but unfortunately, I have so little free time.

I have limited modding skills, I am a bit better at skinning. When Nogrip was gone, I was searching for something else like it. Don't remember where I first read about EEC, but it must have been from the other few sites hosting GTR2 mods.

I dream of a united community where everyone is pulling more or less in the same direction, but I know that this can be very hard, but it is also beautiful as it is, there are so many gorgeous mods from so many talented people willing to share their hard work with others. Many thanks to all the modders and skinners for all their contributions to the huge world of GTR2 mods over the times.

Good evening George, if you need current mods, I can send them through Google Drive, that's where it supports large files via email, and if it's not inconvenient, I ask you to subscribe to my YouTube channel (Speedplanet GTR2) to help spread the word about the mods and share with anyone interested, thanks in advance
Roberto Mulsanne
Roberto Mulsanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum