European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
Old newb says hello I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 22:55 by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
Old newb says hello I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 13:51 by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
Old newb says hello I_icon_minitime17/8/2024, 11:34 by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
Old newb says hello I_icon_minitime14/8/2024, 23:50 by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
Old newb says hello I_icon_minitime11/8/2024, 16:46 by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
Old newb says hello I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 21:31 by kk08

» Any AIW update For VLM 91-96 Track
Old newb says hello I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 05:25 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Hello from the USA!!!
Old newb says hello I_icon_minitime8/8/2024, 06:01 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Toyota GT86MC SGT300
Old newb says hello I_icon_minitime7/8/2024, 21:01 by kk08

Old newb says hello

3 posters

Go down

Old newb says hello Empty Old newb says hello

Post  Bjørn 19/6/2022, 20:35

First of all, thanks to Chu for intel!

My name is Bjørn Gaardbo, I am by now a mere 33 years old. I am born and raised in Denmark

I have been sim racing for 25+ years... Well, I guess it depends on what you define as sim racing. Geoff Crammonds Grand Prix with a joystick. I think it counts.
Later Grand Prix 4, EA's or ISI's F1 2000, 2002, F1 Challenge 99 - 02. rFactor 1, GTR2. Those are my foundational pillars. At the moment I spent most of my time in rFactor 2, but some weekends I just go back and revisit the old friends. I am still on a good, old, trusty Logitech G25 so revisiting is really easy!

I don't drive much these days. I actually spend most of my time on both modding and skinning. I'd say I'm probably best at modding but I've made myself proud through a few skins I've completed. I am working, most of the time on what I like and where my passion brings me. The majority of my passion lies with yesteryears endurance cars and especially Le Mans. But lately I also worked up a complete 2004 F1 grid for my current sim of choice. I am an old Schumacher-fan, so you can probably guess why the 2004-season got some love.

I joined EEC a looong time ago. Back then I wanted to relive Le Mans with as complete grids as possible so I revisited GTR2 and I was hoovering the internet for cars to race Le Mans in as many years as possible. I think I got onto the EEC site via the GT-IMT forum somehow... But clearly, I never got the full potential of what EEC might hold.
I'd like to see what it brings and what I might be able to bring. rF2 might not be the most popular sim on EEC, but I'm sure I can lift an eye-brow or two with what I have in my DevMode. Heck, maybe I can recieve a little bit of help or advice. I sometimes host my own server that people can come and join with auto-download enabled as they please.

Other than simracing and motorsports, I enjoy a lot of music... And I trade on hobby, amateur level. I believe that's it for now

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bjørn Gaardbo
Bjørn
Bjørn

CrivitzChris, eurostc, oldman, Maxellero, ajrf, Bad News, Jempy and The Iron Wolf like this post

Back to top Go down

Old newb says hello Empty Re: Old newb says hello

Post  ajrf 27/6/2022, 15:53

Welcome back.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Antonio José Ramos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amateur car converter from gtr2 to rF
ajrf
ajrf

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjørn 28/6/2022, 07:34

ajrf wrote:Welcome back.
Thank you man!

Bjørn Gaardbo
Bjørn
Bjørn

Back to top Go down

Post  K4R3I2M1 5/7/2022, 17:09

Bjørn wrote:
Thank you man!

Meet the old newb, same as the old newb.
rFactor 2 sure has been through a lot, but whatever Motorsport Games does to it, it's still worth having for the physics and exclusive content, no DK stuff though, I think.

*You look great, by the way.

Last edited by K4R3I2M1 on 5/7/2022, 17:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : flattery)
K4R3I2M1
K4R3I2M1

The Iron Wolf likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjørn 6/7/2022, 08:04

K4R3I2M1 wrote:
Bjørn wrote:
Thank you man!

rFactor 2 sure has been through a lot, but whatever Motorsport Games does to it, it's still worth having for the physics and exclusive content, no DK stuff though, I think.

Yeah, I'm striving to have fun in rF2 - even if I have to create that bag of fun myself!
Not much DK-content, no... I have Jyllandsringen lying around, a WIP by senormen he made quickly for me way back when...

I look great? I wish Very Happy Look up Lindsay Lohan from 2005/2006!

Bjørn Gaardbo
Bjørn
Bjørn

Back to top Go down

Post  K4R3I2M1 6/7/2022, 19:07

Bjørn wrote:
K4R3I2M1 wrote:
Bjørn wrote:
Thank you man!

Yeah, I'm striving to have fun in rF2 - even if I have to create that bag of fun myself!
Not much DK-content, no... I have Jyllandsringen lying around, a WIP by senormen he made quickly for me way back when...

Hopefully your internet connection is better now! Good looks aren't everything.
K4R3I2M1
K4R3I2M1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjørn 7/7/2022, 17:52

K4R3I2M1 wrote:
Bjørn wrote:
K4R3I2M1 wrote:
Bjørn wrote:
Thank you man!

Hopefully your internet connection is better now! Good looks aren't everything.
Oh yeah, thankfully it has gotten better... Thanks to fibre optics!

Bjørn Gaardbo
Bjørn
Bjørn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum