European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
Boogity, boogity, boggity from Brazil I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 17:55 by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
Boogity, boogity, boggity from Brazil I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 08:51 by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
Boogity, boogity, boggity from Brazil I_icon_minitime17/8/2024, 06:34 by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
Boogity, boogity, boggity from Brazil I_icon_minitime14/8/2024, 18:50 by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
Boogity, boogity, boggity from Brazil I_icon_minitime11/8/2024, 11:46 by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
Boogity, boogity, boggity from Brazil I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 16:31 by kk08

» Any AIW update For VLM 91-96 Track
Boogity, boogity, boggity from Brazil I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 00:25 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Hello from the USA!!!
Boogity, boogity, boggity from Brazil I_icon_minitime8/8/2024, 01:01 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Toyota GT86MC SGT300
Boogity, boogity, boggity from Brazil I_icon_minitime7/8/2024, 16:01 by kk08

Boogity, boogity, boggity from Brazil

Go down

Boogity, boogity, boggity from Brazil Empty Boogity, boogity, boggity from Brazil

Post  SantanaGT 19/10/2021, 16:29

Hello, all!
I'm Guilherme, from Brazil's southernmost state, Rio Grande do Sul. At 27 years old, I've been a racing fan since childhood, mostly because of my father influence (even though he isn't present in my life, I've still got some good things from him).
Watching Formula Truck, Stock Car Brasil and Formula 1, I've played many old and simple racing games from various plataforms, but the first Sim that I've remembered was Sports Car GT, and god, how I've loved that game, even though my pc couldn't run it, at the time (which means I've carried the CD everywhere I went).
Since then. I've played A LOT of sims and currently have GTR2 installed on my pc, which I brought to a Discord server where the group raced in GTA Online, previously. Now, I direct GTR2 championships there, and do I love this?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Because of this, I do fiddle in archives, when I find bugs and the like, just to erase potential problems from my events, but don't consider myself a modder, much less a skinner.
This events are the reason I'm back at EEC, looking for content (even though, right now, I already have more than 20 monthly cups ready, I really do like to test new things). I've known the site from years back, and visited during my time with different sims. Reached it from Google. And that's also the reason why I want to be a member, to be able to read more discussions about the game (how to fiddle with it, identifying problems and fixing them), find more content and discuss it.

Aside from motorsports and the events I do manage, I love history, biology and astronomy, play and direct RPG games and, before the pandemic, was extremely social and loved to party. Since I'm in Brazil, This isn't happening in a safe manner, yet... SOMEDAY!

Also, the Post title is a nod to the fact that I like many different racing classes .[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, that's it! Thanks for the attention!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guilherme Santana
I do respect your right to be wrong, just don't agree with it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SantanaGT
SantanaGT

HELLFIRE463, saturn_driver and yokohama4556 like this post

Back to top Go down