European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Hello Everyone I_vote_lcapHello Everyone I_voting_barHello Everyone I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2792)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1847)

Hello Everyone

5 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post  saturn_driver 7/10/2021, 07:21

My name is Alexander. I am 16 y.o. I live in small russian town about a 100 kilometers away from Yekaterinburg.

I am playing GTR2 since late 2019. I was watching videos about BMW M3 GTR on YouTube and came across a video with GTR2 gameplay. I liked it and decided to try it. This was the first sim I played. Before that I played NFS ProStreet and it was my most realistic racing experience before I started playing GTR2.

I use a mouse to play GTR2 because I don't have a steering wheel. I would like to have a steering wheel, but I don't have the money for it yet

I like to change the game, but out of the released modifications I have only one sound mod. So i can't say that i am a modder or a skinner.

I found the EEC forum when I was looking for GTR2 mods. I've never been on forums before, but I liked this one and decided to stay here. I really hope that the people here are good. I would really like to become a part of the community.

I like motorsport of the early 2000s era. Quite an unpopular era compared to the 90s or 80s. I'm not interested in pilots, I'm more interested in cars.

The interest in motorsport appeared when I first played NFS ProStreet on PlayStation 2. Despite all the wretchedness of the game on the PS2 platform, I liked it. It was then that I realized that motorsport is very interesting.
saturn_driver
saturn_driver

kk08 and Maxellero like this post

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post  harvestmouse 7/10/2021, 08:44

Nice introduction. Hello and welcome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

saturn_driver likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News 8/10/2021, 17:06

Welcome here, Alexander!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zoran Mikic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Post  mickeyfff 9/10/2021, 05:38

Welcome mate!

Michael Ford
mickeyfff
mickeyfff

Back to top Go down

Post  mikenzy 9/10/2021, 16:15

Welcome to our gamming motorsport community Alexander [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mike "Mikenzy" Gregoire
mikenzy
mikenzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum