European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Stop immediately what you are doing and read me! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Stop immediately what you are doing and read me! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Stop immediately what you are doing and read me! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Stop immediately what you are doing and read me! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Stop immediately what you are doing and read me! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Stop immediately what you are doing and read me! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Stop immediately what you are doing and read me! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Stop immediately what you are doing and read me! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Stop immediately what you are doing and read me! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Stop immediately what you are doing and read me!

4 posters

Go down

Stop immediately what you are doing and read me! Empty Stop immediately what you are doing and read me!

Post  matbitbol 22/8/2019, 22:41

Hi sim racers, modders, skinners, motorsport fans and  ... sewing fans too -maybe-  Shocked  

I am Mat, 40 yrs old (not too old to play racing sims). I live in Cannes famous for "le Festival de Cannes", la Croisette, beaches, good food, sun and nice girls Embarassed  

I was born close to Le Mans, famous for ...?? Les Rillettes ... no ... I let you find the answer. Laughing
I used to go every mid June since 1984 to one of the best sport event in the World.
I have been lucky to see the best sportcars along the decades, Group C era, mid 90 awesome GT1s,  GT pro-am best battles, LMP1 diesel/hybrid : Toyota/Porsche/Audi/Peugeot.
I am a big motorsport fan, went to 10 f1 GPs and moto GP and of course to 24hrs Le Mans errr ... 30 years!
I occasionally drive go karts as I think I am still not rusty.  thumbs

I started sim race when I was 10 on Atari and Amiga Microprose GP and then on PC with a FFB steering wheel starting with Grand Prix 4 and then Rfactor, GTR2 (which is still one of my favorite one because of the modding community) and more recently RFactor 2, PCars2, Assetto Corsa and AC Competizione (which is awesome).
I am not a modder but did some skins in the past, I have to admit I do not have the time now as I have 2 boys and my work keep me busy a lot.

I am a member of gt imt for long time (from where I know EEC), I was used to race online and I am OK to race again when I am available of course.
My motivation for being a member of EEC is

1-Meet/Share with funny, cool and passionate guys
2-Contribute to the rebirth of some Le Mans mods/skins for GTR2 sharing old archives collected along the years, can work on talent, championship files too ...
3-Race Online when available  (but I'll  need generous souls to share car setups!)  

Otherwise I play music (drums) since I was 7yrs old. I played in different bands but had to stop because of my recent move to Cannes.
I love Progressive Rock, Fusion Jazz, Metal ... Rock music in general Twisted Evil

Looking forward to share, race and meet cool guys here!

Cheers

Mat

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mat Maup aka 'Matbitbol'
matbitbol
matbitbol

Back to top Go down

Stop immediately what you are doing and read me! Empty Re: Stop immediately what you are doing and read me!

Post  ThatAudiFan 22/8/2019, 22:53

Welcome to EEC Mat, hope you have a nice time here!
Please make sure the picture in your signature is conform the rules, so you likely have to make it a bit smaller Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Stop immediately what you are doing and read me! Empty Re: Stop immediately what you are doing and read me!

Post  matbitbol 22/8/2019, 23:09

Thanks!!

Mat Maup aka 'Matbitbol'
matbitbol
matbitbol

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 22/8/2019, 23:35

hello and welcome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 23/8/2019, 13:42

Welcome pal, enjoy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  LudwigAudi 26/8/2019, 10:50

thumbs thumps up  for your presentation and welcome to the forum.

PS : 40 too old the "play" racing sims ? We have members off all age categories here  Very Happy .

Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down