European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Hello from the country of volcanoes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hello from the country of volcanoes I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hello from the country of volcanoes I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hello from the country of volcanoes I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hello from the country of volcanoes I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hello from the country of volcanoes I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hello from the country of volcanoes I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hello from the country of volcanoes I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hello from the country of volcanoes I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Hello from the country of volcanoes

2 posters

Go down

Hello from the country of volcanoes Empty Hello from the country of volcanoes

Post  mecanoplast LST 18/4/2019, 08:06

Hello everyone,
My name is Pierre Marc. I am 62 years old. I am retired and I live in France more precisely in Auvergne Rhône Alpes.
I have been playing GTR2 since the beginning of the game's existence. I first went through GTR.
I like this simulation because it does not go out of fashion with time on the contrary big thank you
for modelers and skinners with whom GTR2 is always at the forefront of racing simulation games.
In search of new mods for GTR2, I came across the website of the European Endurance Center and
I found a lot of things that interested me and since then I have put the site in favorites and monitors new creations.
I try to contribute in my own way to the evolution of the game by creating skins or convert skins AC. I signed up to share my work and to be able to keep up with the news.
I like mods using GT and super GT. And on the site of the European Endurance Center we are spoiled.
I also like sailing and virtual racing on LiveSkipper. My hobbies bike and mountain bike I also practice hiking.
I like the European Endurance Center because I think there is a good spirit.
Well, I hope I went around
I wish you all the best and a long life to GTR2.
mecanoplast LST
mecanoplast LST

Back to top Go down

Hello from the country of volcanoes Empty Re: Hello from the country of volcanoes

Post  angeleinma 18/4/2019, 11:29

Welcome to EEC, Pierre.
We already know the good work you've done with some skins. Please continue...

P.S .: Add your signature to your profile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum