European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody! I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody!

4 posters

Go down

Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody! Empty Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody!

Post  Guest 30/11/2018, 03:29

Howdy y'all, my name is Cody and I'm a 20 year old simracing fanatic from the DFW Metroplex in Texas! My home track is Texas Motor Speedway, although I'm more a fan of endurance and GT road course racing. I mostly play GTR2 and GT Legends, but also frequent Project Cars for fun and Dirt Rally for masochism. I'm interested in getting rFactor 1 or 2 soon. I'm not currently a modder or skinner, but I'm a graphic designer looking to put my skills into simracing and I am trying to figure out just how to do it. I've tried a few times already with varying degrees of success, so I searched online and now come to the masters at EEC for help to learn and grow my skillset. Additionally, I'd like to join EEC to meet new simracers around the world, since I don't know too many in my immediate area.

I do apologize if I'm not super active in the fall or in the spring seasons, but that is because I'm a college student majoring in graphic design (I'd like to do car liveries and posters) and minoring in film (I'd like to make films about car culture and racing) so I'm not very available then, but I do my best to find time to devote to my hobby and I plan to be as active as I possibly can.

Here's a bit about me: I have a large collection of 1:18 scale model cars, I stay up for all 24 hours of Le Mans each year, and I drive a SUV with a full-body wood print vinyl wrap on it (no joke). Also, if I haven't repeated myself enough: I live in Texas and am very proud of that fact. I occasionally do Old West reenactments, and I am an announcer for the exciting rare sport of mounted shooting, that is, shooting targets with six-shooters while on horseback (It's nuts and it's crazy and its awesome).

As an EEC member, I'd like to contribute to the fellowship of the forum that attracted me to sign up, learn the ropes of skinning (and maybe modding) from you guys, and share my efforts in skinning. I'm a fan of historically accurate mods and skins, and I want to learn to produce content that is correct for ultimate immersion!

As for the driver's group, I know I'm a new face around here but I'd love to be considered if you'll have me. I have a T300RS wheel and pedal set, and I do my best to race clean in online races. I like cars, like racing, and like simracing. You guys like the same things, and I hope y'all like me too!

Favorite car: Chevrolet Corvette
Favorite track: Spa Francorchamps

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody! Empty Re: Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody!

Post  angeleinma 30/11/2018, 23:17

Nice presentation, Cody
Welcome to ECC. Enjoy. drive

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody! Empty Re: Howdy from Texas everyone, I'm Cody!

Post  rich54 30/11/2018, 23:38

Welcome Cody. Nice presentation.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca 8/12/2018, 10:46

welcome and enjoy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  LudwigAudi 30/12/2018, 23:50

Welcome to the EEC, Cody !!! Very nice introduction.

Nice to hear your favorite track is Spa-Francorchamps. We Belgians are very proud of it.

Ludwig Vermeylen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   #PRAYFORBRUSSELS  #JESUISBELGE
LudwigAudi
LudwigAudi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down