European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Gday All! I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Gday All! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Gday All! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Gday All! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Gday All! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Gday All! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Gday All! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Gday All! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Gday All! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Gday All!

Go down

Gday All! Empty Gday All!

Post  Guest 9/6/2018, 00:28

Hello all at EEC,

My name is Cameron Coster, Im 21 years old from Australia.

Currently racing and competing with AMS OZ on Automobilista in a few of their championships, absolutely loving the experience. Have a pretty good history in sim racing, competing on rF1 and various racing series on Xbox in Codemasters F1 games and Project Cars 2.

I am neither a modder nor skinner. I have skinned my own vehicles before, but i am not very experienced with it enough to be able to do it without massive levels of help.

I heard about EEC through AMS OZ, who use a few of your mods to go racing. Ive browsed through the site on my own at times, and was quite surprised by the amount of quality here, it is absolutely outstanding.

I want to be a member of EEC, because im searching for something more. I want to get involved in some sort of Endurance Racing, ive seen that the Simtek WEC 2014 & 2016 mods have been converted to AMS, but i cant seem to be able to activate them on my own for a single race with ai (AMS keeps crashing). AMSOZ are planning on running a Endurance Series, however not running a mod that includes an up to date package (LMP1s,2s etc).

I am curious as to what the plans are here for an Endurance Series, and what will it be based around (i know you guys have your own Enduro mod, however i really want to drive those beautiful LMP1 machines). If i can help to make something happen in this area, it would be a great sense of satisfaction that i have been able to organise something of this scale. Keep in mind im still relatively new to AMS, and still learning about all the race settings and stuff regarding time scaling etc.

I hope that i can make this an evermore inclusive community, and that i will be able to stir the competitive juices amongst you all.

Regards
Cameron Very Happy

EDIT - Id also like to be considered for Membership for the Drivers Group drive

Last edited by allrndcricketer on 9/6/2018, 01:00; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Gday All! Empty Re: Gday All!

Post  ThatAudiFan 9/6/2018, 00:36

Welcome to EEC Cameron! Smile
Just add your name to your signature to complete your presentation Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/6/2018, 00:51

Hey thanks!

Yea im trying to work out the signature bit. Its the photo that people have underneath their posts isnt it?

Ive got one that i just made, but the website isnt letting me upload it, its 600x120

If you could help me out with getting that up id greatly appreciate it thumbs

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 9/6/2018, 01:00

It is indeed what people have underneath their posts. You are free to choose what you want to put in your signature next to your name, as long as the image size corresponds to the limit which is set, which is 600x120 like you mentioned. This limit is set since some people had absolutely massive signatures. If your pic is too big you could try to scale it down using paint or something similar Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/6/2018, 01:08

Its not that its too big, because i sized the canvas in paint.net so its exactly 600x120.

It gives me the error "unable to create directories" when trying to upload the image.

Help? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 9/6/2018, 01:12

Hmm strange... Have not heard about that before... Maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can help out here?

ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/6/2018, 01:14

It now wont let me post a link either in the edit, 7 day limit i think. (ive got the file uploaded on my google drive).

If it will help i can provide the link to the image, and then an Admin/Moderator can download it and post it directly onto my profile?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down