European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
Hello All! I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Hello All! I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Hello All! I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Hello All! I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hello All! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hello All! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hello All! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hello All! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hello All! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

Hello All!

2 posters

Go down

Hello All! Empty Hello All!

Post  Guest 15/10/2017, 02:40

Howdy everyone! I've been kicking around here for a while not bothering to do a proper introduction, but figured I'd finally introduce myself as I hopefully become more active around these parts Very Happy

What's your real name, age? I'm Derek, 26 years old

From where you are? Canada, the Great White North!

Which Sim games do you play? AMS and Assetto Corsa are my go to's, but I've owned and played pretty much every sim out there

How did You know about EEC Team? Originally from Race Department, but I've kept up with the various mods being worked on here via the Facebook page as well.

Do you ever race online? Haven't for years, work schedule means it's been single player only for me, but if the right league comes up I wouldn't mind getting into it again!

Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? Possibly in leagues in the future, at the moment work takes up that time slot for me.

Do you know something about modding, skinning? I'm working on getting back into skinning as a hobby, currently working on the PLM Rebellion for the new Oreca 07 mod, and hoping to work on more IMSA prototypes and GT's afterwards! I know my way around the file structure of ISI-based sims fairly well, but my one attempt at converting a model into AMS ended up as a Frankenstein's monster-looking thing with weird bits sticking out of it, so I tend to stay away from that aspect of modding tongue

Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods? No problem, whoever creates it should decide who to release it to IMO

Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us? I was before!  Embarassed but I'm at the point where I've gotten so much enjoyment out of the EEC GT3 and LMS mods that I figured I'd like to contribute something as well!

Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc): I'm a major fan of North American sports car racing, love travelling to races in the US and Canada as well as driving these cars in sims. I've been a sim racer pretty much my entire life (started off with Nascar Racing 3 when I was 9!) and I'm looking for a good community to be a party of!

Back to top Go down

Hello All! Empty Re: Hello All!

Post  harvestmouse 15/10/2017, 08:53

Hello and welcome

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 20/10/2017, 03:10

Welcome Derek!
Enjoy the site. Can't wait to see your finished skins.
Please build a signature block with your first and last name as soon as you can.

Thanks and have fun!!

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 20/10/2017, 18:42

Welcome here mate!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum