European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
Want to Say Hello to Everyone ! I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Want to Say Hello to Everyone ! I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Want to Say Hello to Everyone ! I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Want to Say Hello to Everyone ! I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Want to Say Hello to Everyone ! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Want to Say Hello to Everyone ! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Want to Say Hello to Everyone ! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Want to Say Hello to Everyone ! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Want to Say Hello to Everyone ! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

Want to Say Hello to Everyone !

3 posters

Go down

Want to Say Hello to Everyone ! Empty Want to Say Hello to Everyone !

Post  Guest 12/10/2017, 10:38

What is your real name and age? Hi, my real name is Todd Carreiro. I am 47 years old and have owned sim racing tittles for years. I just started really getting more serious with sim-racing earlier this year- 2017.

Where are you? I live inside the state of Massachusetts of the United States of America.

Which Sim games do you play? My favorite sim-racing games today are as follows: Automobilistica, rFactor, rFactor2, and Assetto Corsa. It's rare but sometimes will play Project Cars and others. I do have GTR and GTR2, Shift, Race-on, and others that are older so they have to compete for disk space Smile. Really need a reason to put them on again. I love sport-bike racing games but they don't play so well online.

How do I know about EEC Team? Yes from a friends kind recommendation.

Do I ever race online? Yes, sure do.

Do you have enough free time to race on Sundays? Sundays are a good time for me. Yes, I do.

Do you know something about modding and skinning? No, I need help when it comes to modding. I have installed some mods for different games but never skinned or made them.

Any problem for you if we give access only for some mods? No, this not a problem.

Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us? No, not at all, I am here to have fun and race. I wish to fit in and have fun with others inside the races without much drama or disruptive behaviors.

Please write a few words about you (hobbies, job, sports, interests) I am between jobs currently. In the past was professional network administrator/director for a mid-sized company (many years ago). The company had a reorganization of debt (chp11) and my life priorities changed from my career. My hobbies include: sim racing, woodworking, fixing cars, and my newest is an attempt to learn more about music theory. In the past, would take my motorcycle a Suzuki GSXR 750 out for a ride but now became so busy with the house and car given the bike just sits waiting for attention. In my recovering from a ladder accident just got too tired for many hobbies. Sports, I like watching motor sports mostly FIA F1 when it does come on sometimes on the local over the air NBC on Saturday or Sunday afternoons. I don't really enjoy the NASCAR racing of today. It's not terrible just bit boring to me not like MotoGP or Formula racing. I loved the Trans-Am/Can-Am series of the late 60's.

Back to top Go down

Want to Say Hello to Everyone ! Empty Re: Want to Say Hello to Everyone !

Post  ThatAudiFan 12/10/2017, 11:00

Welcome to EEC Todd! Smile
Please don't forget to put your name in your signature Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  sleeperz 12/10/2017, 17:01

Hello and welcome to EEC! Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexander Gulidov [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Helmets collection for GTR2 EEC
PC Spec: Xeon E3-1240 V2, GTX 550Ti 1gb (Hot as hell and loud as a jet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ), 8 Gb Ram, SSD 240 Gb, XBox 360 wireless gamepad

sleeperz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/10/2017, 07:48

My thanks to the both of you for the warm welcome. I added my signature to my profile. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/10/2017, 14:29

Hey Todd,
Warm welcome buddy. You'll truly enjoy the community here. And there are some older guys like us along with the young razors to mix it up with on-track in AMS on Sunday afternoons (our time).
Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/10/2017, 18:56

Hey brother!

Glad to see you decided to drop in! I really think you will enjoy racing with us. This is a great group here. Fun and serious, but never so serious that we can't get along. That's the best part. We race hard, but there is nothing we can't talk about and help each other with.

Have a look around, be sure to read all the rules. Most of them are common sense stuff, so you won't have any issues with that. Check out the events we have coming up and let us know if you want to be involved.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the current race director and can get you set up with any permissions you need, as well as answer official questions. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the unofficial community ambassador and can answer a lot of the basic questions you might have. Of course, you have me on Steam, and if I can't answer your question, I can point you to who can. But don't hesitate to ask anything.

Welcome Todd, and dive on in!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 15/10/2017, 07:05

Hi, dc_toe and decpaul, it's good to hear from the both of you. For now, please know that I am still reading the new rules and all the commitments to the league. I am not over quick to go racing at the moment so please don't include into the league racing as of this time. A member of the forum is all that is desired for now.
Respectfully,
Todd

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 15/10/2017, 08:59

Hello and welcome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 15/10/2017, 15:42

Toddster wrote:Hi, dc_toe and decpaul, it's good to hear from the both of you. For now, please know that I am still reading the new rules and all  the commitments to the league. I am not over quick  to go racing at the moment so please don't include into the league racing as of this time.  A member of the forum is all that is desired for now.
Respectfully,
Todd

Hey bruh, no problems, no pressure. That's pretty much a theme here. We like to focus on the fun. Just let us know when you are ready and we'll have a spot for you. Have a great day!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 18/10/2017, 11:36

Hello harvestmouse and thank you for your kind welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 18/10/2017, 11:54

dctoe wrote:
Toddster wrote:Hi, dc_toe and decpaul, it's good to hear from the both of you. For now, please know that I am still reading the new rules and all  the commitments to the league. I am not over quick  to go racing at the moment so please don't include into the league racing as of this time.  A member of the forum is all that is desired for now.
Respectfully,
Todd

Hey bruh, no problems, no pressure.  That's pretty much a theme here.  We like to focus on the fun.  Just let us know when you are ready and we'll have a spot for you.  Have a great day!

That's cool man thanks. It's been a busy week with the cold coming in now. I will talk to you soon. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum