European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 8:28 pm by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 8:22 pm by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 2:27 pm by Illy26

» introduce
Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 10:18 am by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 1:42 am by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 8:59 pm by Orteva

» South East
Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 8:53 am by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 3:03 am by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 1:42 am by fjs

Hello Everyone!!

Go down

Hello Everyone!! Empty Hello Everyone!!

Post  Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:54 am

Hello. I am so excited to possibly becoming a member here at European Endurance Center. I have been a sim racer off and on now for at least 10 years. I first started out sim racing on the computer but after a few years moved on to a console. The console seamed at the time to just be more convenient for me at that busy time of my life. Maybe a year or so ago I got the sim racing fever again when I happened upon a video which showed GTR-2. I knew then that I had to have it, so I purchased the game from steam and started trying to get back into it. It did not take me long to find all of the great mods available for that game, and I was like a kid in the candy store!!
That being said one of my favorite races of all time has been Le Mans 24 hours. The first time I ever watched the race was in 1998 and from that moment on I was hooked. The second thing I have to say is that GRID has always been one of my favorite games and I loved the fact that the original GRID game had a Le Mans 24 hour race. I have seen videos of the mod made on here for the Le Mans 24 hour race GRID 6.0 and was immediately interested especially since it is a mod for one of my favorite games GTR-2.
I also wanted to say that I am impressed that there is such a good screening process on this sight for new members. I feel safer downloading from a site which takes its reputation so seriously and know that I will not be overloaded with spy ware and Trojans with every download.
Thank you.
Gary Dorminy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum