European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event

Go down

McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event Empty McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event

Post  Guest 16/6/2017, 14:04

Don't know how many of you are aware, but McLaren will make an event and winner wil get a deal to be their simulator driver (I think). First round will use rF2.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If I'm not mistaken, second round will be consoles, and third mobile (what a joke). In the end the winners of all platforms will compete to see who wins. Now why there is a mobile platform involved I have no idea scratch

Last edited by Kalinin on 16/6/2017, 14:15; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event Empty Re: McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event

Post  Guest 16/6/2017, 14:07

They basically offer the best simracers from all simracing games (rf2, pcars, ac, etc.) a job as F1 Simulatordriver for 1 year. The 6 best drivers will do a final competition. They also say that their might be chances for further jobs.

It's not just being about the fastest of everyone, but the feedback to engineers, setup work, consistency, lap time targets, etc.

Back to top Go down

McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event Empty Re: McLaren World's Fastest Gamer Event

Post  Guest 16/6/2017, 14:11

Oh it wil be a GT car in the competition actually scratch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 16/6/2017, 15:41

Granted I know I won't even be close to anything on the leader board, but I am interested in the content. Hopefully that will spin off into getting an "official" McLaren content into the game. The SimRaceway roster of McLaren cars in rF2 would be pretty awesome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 16/6/2017, 17:00

I hope it's the 650S GT3, having a modern GT as example could help mods a lot. But Forza is already said to use the GT4 so I guess it will be the same in rF2. But if it brings updated tire tech at least I guess it's usefull too.
Now I wish Dan Uli and Simtek were working together on the GT3 mod in that sim, would make our transition a lot easier to be decided and faster too as all the other cars like GTR and Aston could be added

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 16/6/2017, 19:11

Hopefully I'm not spoiling too much, but I would expect the PCARS2 Nissan to make it to rF2. Simtek mentioned that he was only going to do the newest generation Nissan. That's why the AC Nissan wasn't done with the rest of the cars. For the Aston, there is a PCARS1 version that was converted a long time ago. I did some updates a couple months back (added skins, used Simtek's Mercedes physics). I couldn't get the AI right or the engine file for the car to be balanced. I have been learning some rF2 converting, so I could revisit the Aston in the future. I have quite a list that I am working on at the moment, I have to get a thread up soon LOL!

In a weird way I would almost prefer the GT4. I know there is the Nissan 370. But it is the slower cars that all ISI based games excel at. I can just imagine that 570 being a blast to drive. And if the converting thing is the way that rF2 modding goes, PCARS 2 has had and looks to continue to have a pretty good list of GT4 cars. But if they did do a 650s, as you said Will, it would provide that base with tires and physics to work from. I just hope they do not go the way of the Formula E competition, and they publicly release the content.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 16/6/2017, 20:09

Wish someone had leaked the GTR from PC2 already then like they did with the M6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/8/2017, 20:15

Guys registration is open
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Car is released. If you buy the GT pack you get 40% discount total
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nice thing is that they said this event is kind of a preview of their online system and it will use our Steam ID. Pretty nice if it works like a global Live Racers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down