European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
Hello I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Hello I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Hello I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Hello I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hello I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hello I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hello I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hello I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hello I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

Hello

4 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post  CrivitzChris 25/7/2012, 20:47

I completely stumbled on this site and i noticed a lot of the bigger names across the community here.

Anyway just wanted to say hello. My name is Chris Lesperance. I work at a cheese factory in Lena WI (a very small town of about 500 people but the factory employess over 530) but i live in Green Bay. I've been part of the sim racing community from all the way back from 1999. I started out with SportsCar GT. From there worked my way through the EA F1 Series on to GTR, GTR2 and rF, and eventually rF2 once i get a better PC Razz

Anyway i started painting cars back in SportsCar GT when i wanted a custom livery to run in the SILMAR DTM offline series (Yes that does say OFF Line LOL!). From then i was hooked. Once RSDG Sports Car Challenge came out i started painting a quite a few cars (the 2003 Audi Sport Team GOH for Belgium was my first real car i did and put my heart into). After painting a few cars i joined Team SSM with John Daygs leading (yes the John Daygs from Speedtv.com, still talk to him to this day). I painted a few cars for the LM2003 mod. During that adventure i ended up meeting iDT creator Pierre at Road America. I worked with both teams with file management and painting. Not much more than a year from that the two teams i was working for merged with Team Players and a few other people to form D3. We were the group tasked with making the Grand-Am game. I'm not going to go into details but what fell apart from that became the Grand Slam mod for rF.

Once things split apart i stayed on with iDT (still good friends with Pierre) but i just haven't done much since then. I've painted a few cars here and there but real life keeps me really busy and i've always been a little late to the game when the new games come out with an old computer.

But sports cars are my passion and every once in a while i get the urge to mod and paint, usually around when the Daytona 24 comes around. I've had a bit of a single man project of assembling the GT cars from the 2006 Daytona 24 for accompany the Grand Slam mod.

I'm looking forward to see how much i'm able to contribute when time permits

Thanks

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post  Guest 25/7/2012, 20:58

Welcome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/7/2012, 22:25

welcome aboard Smile

here you will find a creative and friendly community, we have some wip projects for GTR2, you will see Smile
and our online races are quite good, i'd recommend to check them out. we have 2 races a week, one for Thursday and one for Sunday Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 26/7/2012, 00:08

hello and welcome Smile

sign for races Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/7/2012, 02:54

Hello Chris, great to see you here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 26/7/2012, 03:56

Thanks everybody

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/7/2012, 10:14

Hey there Chris, great to see you here!!

Is there any chance that you continue your fantastic Grand Slam GT Addon? Would be a real shame if its never see the daylight.

Back to top Go down

Post  CS21476895 26/7/2012, 10:30

Welcome to the forum Chris! I knew your name looked familiar on SRW. Smile Also, what he said ^ Razz

Cameron Sansano

2016-2017 EEC GT Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Ford GT GT3 - 2nd Overall [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2016-2017 EEC Le Mans Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Ford GT - 1st in GTE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CS21476895
CS21476895

https://www.facebook.com/CrkscrwMS

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 27/7/2012, 05:02

panzerjager wrote:Hey there Chris, great to see you here!!

Is there any chance that you continue your fantastic Grand Slam GT Addon? Would be a real shame if its never see the daylight.

Yeah it's not completed...probably never will be. I'm a bit slow at painting and there isn't a lot of resource material out there any more. I couldn't get a hold of the people who has all the pictures from our Daytona trip otherwise the cars would be easy to paint. A few things are a bit out of my abilities as well (physics balancing), and i need to get a hold of a GTR2 car to convert over (Merlins M3 E46 GT). And then i have to do a huge file clean up/organization on it.

What i could do is package up what i have and make a check list of what needs to be completed and if i can get a bit of help within the community, we just might be able to get it done cheers We can just see how it goes

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 27/7/2012, 17:16

Welcome Chris! Enjoy your stay here Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  dodge33cymru 31/7/2012, 14:31

Nice to see you here Chris, a man who needs no introduction (but it's nice to read one from anyway)

Rodger Davies  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @rodger_davies
dodge33cymru
dodge33cymru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 31/7/2012, 18:38

Chris I hope you will get help here for finishing the mod, this masterpiece of work must get to be done geek

I'm sure that some good guys can help you out! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum