European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Emiko

+18
Street Racer 77
harvestmouse
GT Fan 8899
Xtra-Large
Silentgun
Audidriver
resst
Brix
eurostc
basukid
Scorpyo
SilverSun
Maxellero
haruo
skylineforever
Erki(kakk112)
josemj
ThatAudiFan
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

R.I.P. Emiko - Page 2 Empty Re: R.I.P. Emiko

Post  Guest 10/1/2016, 23:35

So it other words it was the classic dude pretending to be a woman?
Btw Emiko Yamamoto [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2016, 23:39

In other words yes, problably some stupid dude pretending to be a woman, following some woman from Japan, only after some years he just didn´t know what to do with it so decided to kill her... Problably having a beer now laughing at our face Shocked

I just like to enphasise that i know Paris for several years now and never, EVER, i had a reason to point at him, this man is a very serious person (asides beeing a good friend, always with a positive word at others) that didn´t went for an adventure on this, i followed every professional step of the situation so i can only speak in his behalf and well share that we were all fooled...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2016, 23:46

Well I just interact with people online without caring if it's a man or woman so not on my face. Learned ot do it long ago. I did met girls in games and had fun with them but a woman in a simulator and plus a modder, dude... I'd never believe this xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2016, 23:48

Sometimes I do believe that a good fairyrale is better than the truth .
But so many ppl felt bad about the news, that I decided to post some of the stuff
I managed to gather.

I see no reason to post more details especially when they involve other people.
Miguel is one of the persons that knew the details of my research as it was unfolding.

@ Kalinin, that Emiko Yamamoto is an accomplished pesron, she had absolutely no need to pose as a racequeen or anything else.
No need to tell so many lies in the process to hide her Identity.
Of course the first thing she would do to hide her identity, is to not post her real
name...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2016, 23:55

photobucket is up again,explicit content warning for the underage guys.
A nice lady with 2 kids would totally dig the first image...
If you bother to look around you will find much more interesting stuff.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 11/1/2016, 04:33

There are other aspects too.  The pictures of Izukon are clearly 2 different girls.  Did she ever 100% say she was the race queen girl in the prototype?

I also never really understood why when Konizu took over from Izukon that the site continued exactly the same in Japanese.  If Konizu took over why continue writing in Japanese?  There never appeared to be any differences.  I wanted to check how good the Japanese actually is, however over the last couple of days all that has been removed.

I see from the original post that 'Konizu' was using 'Junko Momohime' as his nick on forums. I very much doubt such a person exists. Momohime means Peach Princess, and I'm pretty sure nobody actually has that as a real name. It looks to be a character.

From Paris' conversations, the English is a little strange for a Japanese person.  That's to say foreign speakers have certain native ways of communicating in English.  I partly work for a Japanese university and her English is a bit strange for a Japanese native.  I would claim that this person learnt English with less structure and more communication.  She did claim to have studied in America and went to Sophia, which is an English language Uni in Tokyo.

It is not uncommon in the Philippines for people to pretend to be somebody else online.  If you look at 'catfishing' and Filipinos, a lot of alarming things come up.

I don't know what to think.  I arrived late at the GTR2 party, so I never knew Izukon.  Maybe it all could be explained....unlikely though.  Maybe if it is true that there never was an Izukon, this was his way of killing off the character and coming clean.  Maybe he never had confidence in himself and needed the other ego.  What we do know is that Izukon the real person has done great things for the community, so it's all a bit sad..........whatever the truth is....and I guess we have lost a great contributor to the community.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2016, 08:52

If you check the comment she wrote then yes.

All the studies among other data are lifted directly from the real person Chiaki.
Especially on the earlier days.
I could post more to back this assumption,my point is to not ridicule the one who did this.

But I believe nobody passed away.
If there was another person identified as izukon.
Then who is she?
All the information she ever posted is false and belong to others...
It is impossible to track her, as all info lead to different separate individuals.

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 11/1/2016, 09:11

harvestmouse wrote:There are other aspects too.  The pictures of Izukon are clearly 2 different girls.  Did she ever 100% say she was the race queen girl in the prototype?

I also never really understood why when Konizu took over from Izukon that the site continued exactly the same in Japanese.  If Konizu took over why continue writing in Japanese?  There never appeared to be any differences.  I wanted to check how good the Japanese actually is, however over the last couple of days all that has been removed.

I see from the original post that 'Konizu' was using 'Junko Momohime' as his nick on forums.  I very much doubt such a person exists.  Momohime means Peach Princess, and I'm pretty sure nobody actually has that as a real name.  It looks to be a character.

From Paris' conversations, the English is a little strange for a Japanese person.  That's to say foreign speakers have certain native ways of communicating in English.  I partly work for a Japanese university and her English is a bit strange for a Japanese native.  I would claim that this person learnt English with less structure and more communication.  She did claim to have studied in America and went to Sophia, which is an English language Uni in Tokyo.

It is not uncommon in the Philippines for people to pretend to be somebody else online.  If you look at 'catfishing' and Filipinos, a lot of alarming things come up.

I don't know what to think.  I arrived late at the GTR2 party, so I never knew Izukon.  Maybe it all could be explained....unlikely though.  Maybe if it is true that there never was an Izukon, this was his way of killing off the character and coming clean.  Maybe he never had confidence in himself and needed the other ego.  What we do know is that Izukon the real person has done great things for the community, so it's all a bit sad..........whatever the truth is....and I guess we have lost a great contributor to the community.

Hey mate,
in fact she always stated she is the woman in the Pictures. Shadow Eplorer and me had a lot of contact with Emiko right from the start. We worked together in Projects and helped each other and sometimes she showed a photo of "her". Now I know that some are from the Racequeen and some are stolen from the Vocalist FB-page.

here you can see she Claims to be the Woman in the Picture (but it's the former Gridgilr of GSR):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Izukon/Momohime even lied about her car. It was just a render:
(But she insisted in a pm this car is real)

By the way. "Konizu" is just an anagram for "izukon"
Also isn't it funny that a guy who lives in the phillipines is an apprentice of a woman who lives in Japan and doesn't even run an own Business. And on top of this weird Story Emiko gave her Login-datas to her apprentice so he can use her nogrip account. Which bos would ever give an apprentice Login-datas of anything? As you can see, the Story is quiet fishy and not Logical.

Also Charles Sami Razon Amyouni (Momohime Junko) doesn't have any Family member of Emiko at his FB-Page. Weird when you are so Close in contact of a Person who even gives you logindatas.

And if you visit Emikos YT-Channel there is a Video where in the comments it says
"Excuse MY voice at the commentary - Its been like that since rainy season "started". "

You can clearly hear it is a male voice. Charles/Momohime is a male Person...

And as you said Harvestmouse, It is in fact weird that the site was taken over bei Konizu/Momohime but continued exactly the same as before.

Faking a dead and making everyone heartbroken is really disgusting.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 11/1/2016, 09:14

the registered account here is deleted otherwise i could track the ip... -.-

izukon registered with other nicks too from what i know but i cant remember other names now, maybe others can help?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 11/1/2016, 09:39

Street Racer 77 wrote:

here you can see she Claims to be the Woman in the Picture (but it's the former Gridgilr of GSR):

Funnily I just found this and was about to post it.

I just find it all so weird. It's a shame, a real shame. I think maybe the whole konizu taking over thing was to move away from the fake character. Maybe it didn't work (I know a lot of people who didn't realise 'the apprentice' had taken over. So decided to kill her off.

There are other weird things too, like the famous cousin that was killed in Syria. Obvious Sega fan boy and the same name as the Disney game designer etc etc.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not doubting Paris. I also think he's done the right thing. Retiring her was one thing....killing her off is another.

It's all so sad that a damn fine contributor has got themselves in such a mess.

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2016, 09:44

Good idea... almost forgot that I have my own dead forums...
her Ip is from Philippines..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2016, 09:50

Shocking story... guys, never trust "women" on the net ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 11/1/2016, 10:02

Shadow Explorer wrote:Good idea... almost forgot that I have my own dead forums...
her Ip is from Philippines..

Wow, now that came unexpected.

But it highlights how right you are my friend!

Should we ask the F1.Classic admins to track down Momohimes IP-adress?

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2016, 10:05

Thank Daniel, for giving me the idea to look.^^
Well I wish I was wrong.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2016, 10:07

I did, they have locked your post, so I sent them the folder data, plus the news. only the second admin received direct details about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 11/1/2016, 10:19

'Emiko-Izukon' quit in April 2013 right? So January should have been the Japanese Izukon.

I found this site

Where she was still saying 'thank you' for birthday wishes, after supposedly quitting the scene. My god......what a crazy web this is.

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 11/1/2016, 10:26

Shadow Explorer wrote:I did, they have locked your post, so I sent them the folder data, plus the news. only the second admin received direct details about it.

Do they also know about your new find, that Izukons IP-adress is from the phillipines? And have you already asked them for looking at momohimes IP adress? Smile

harvestmouse wrote:'Emiko-Izukon' quit in April 2013 right? So January should have been the Japanese Izukon.

I found this site

Where she was still saying 'thank you' for birthday wishes, after supposedly quitting the scene. My god......what a crazy web this is.

There never was a Japanese Emiko/Izukon in my opinion. As also back in 2012 she send me Pictures of her and those were actually Chiaki the vocalist.
So I don't think she ever exited and it always has been the phillipine guy Momohime/Charles/konizu.

Funny that a guy calls himself princess peach Laughing

Btw. Shadow Explorer and me are already Aware of this Website of "izukon"

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2016, 10:39

yes one of them has the image posted in his pm

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 11/1/2016, 10:41

Wow, this is just turned out sooo strange... scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 11/1/2016, 10:48

So if I understand well :
- Izukon is a man ;
- he/she's not dead ;
- all this story is a big lie !!!

I can't believe it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 11/1/2016, 11:07

alexmezza wrote:So if I understand well :
- Izukon is a man ;
- he/she's not dead ;
- all this story is a big lie !!!

I can't believe it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sadly yes, my friend.

I feel betrayed...

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 11/1/2016, 11:56

Damn, I'm totally disgusted !!!
Is there any way to contact this fucking mjnko1998 ? A kick ass is needed... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Street Racer 77 11/1/2016, 12:53

alexmezza wrote:Damn, I'm totally disgusted !!!
Is there any way to contact this f#cking mjnko1998 ? A kick ass is needed... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes at F1 classic. You will find him in the Asetto Corsa section.

But he surely will act like he don't know what you mean.

He even confirmed to Shadowexplorer that the women in the Pictures is Emiko but we all know she isn't. So it's just a prove that we are right.

Tony Kroos
Street Racer 77
Street Racer 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2016, 13:02

You know... I feel sorry for that person as well...
All his good deeds are countered by faking such a thing.

All the info we have gathered point at him, yet my focus was not to
call him out. I don't care, what is important for ppl is not to be sad.

I don't have any negative feelings towards him tbh...
other than admitting that a living person is dead.

Nor I'm a judge.

I just wanted to send a proper goodbye to a friend, and found all this
crazy shit...

I'm sad yes, but for other reasons...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2016, 13:39

"Toys in the attic" my friends, toys in the attic... and so many Psico-Therapeuts in the unemployment What a Face

One thing i know today "Major Tom" died and i am really sad, so "Let´s Dance" to celebrate Life and thank him for the good music he´s been giving us for so many years.

Where ever he is, David Bowie must know he did a lot of cool music that helped a lot a ton of people, Rest in Peace David Bowie Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum