European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
#PrayForParis I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
#PrayForParis I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
#PrayForParis I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
#PrayForParis I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
#PrayForParis I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
#PrayForParis I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
#PrayForParis I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
#PrayForParis I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
#PrayForParis I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

#PrayForParis

+5
miuqana
Crimson764
Maxellero
Totenkopf
ThatAudiFan
9 posters

Go down

#PrayForParis Empty #PrayForParis

Post  ThatAudiFan 13/11/2015, 23:19

It's unbelievable this happened for the second time in 1 year in Paris. First the thing with Charlie Hebdo and now you can hear explosions on live TV during France - Germany, and people are shot in restaurants. Lets hope everyone stays strong and safe, and that this may end soon without more casualties.... Sad

#PrayForParis

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

#PrayForParis Empty Re: #PrayForParis

Post  Guest 13/11/2015, 23:25

Our hearts and prayers are with our French Brothers.

May one prayer be for common sense and non-violent acts above all as this World has passed through a lot and we all have been through a lot, let the debate of ideas start with respect of others ideas above all...

Amen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/11/2015, 00:13

I live in France and I can assure you that the situation is really bad..not words Sad
#PrayForParis Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 14/11/2015, 00:17

What's the surprise?

300.000 muslims entered in Italy from North Africa without any control in the last two years, and our secret services KNOW that a significant part of them are possible jihadists; but for our "government" (not elected) and the "intellectuals" would be fascism and racism to control who enters and protect our borders. then, those guys can spread wherever they want. They started from Paris, probably as a general try before the Jubilee in Roma from december.

France is closing the borders now, while I'm waiting for an appeal by our highest charges of the State for tolerance and love towards those "persons" (seriously, our 3rd charge of the State said, last year, that ISIS jihadists act as they do because "nobody loves them. It's our fault if they behave like this, we've to give them love")

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero 14/11/2015, 00:47

Damn, this is real shit what happen now in Europe. France, Italy, UK, Germany, Sweden - this multiculti idiotic "politics" have to stop immediately. Even in Poland situation is unkown because our former goverment was literally UE's slave and did exactly what they wanted. Now with new more conservative goverment I have hope that we will help south european countries stop this wave of immigrants. Well, we are helping already, some squads of Polish border guards are sent to Hungary to protect Hungarian-Serbian and Hungarian-Ukrainian borders.
#PrayForParis #SIOE

Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/11/2015, 01:00

Scary man.
In UN our president said we should "talk" with guys like ISIS. Last week a ministry of justice said jihadists are welcome. What the heck.
God have mercy of us all Sad

Hope the french guys here are ok!

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 14/11/2015, 01:10

I normally stay away from politics. It just doesn't interest me, but when I heard about what happened this evening, it's just completely devastating, and I'm speechless to describe it. No I hope everyone in France is okay, and my thoughts are with them.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  miuqana 14/11/2015, 01:56

The attacks were prepertated by french nationals that were at ISIS training camps at Sirya. Devastaded by this, how the guys that did this weren't arrested when they went back to France? My deepest condolances not only for the victims and their families and friends but to all humanity!

João Anaquim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

Post  marneus_the_boss 14/11/2015, 13:29

Well well well.... We all knew that he would happen one day...

Not really have other words. Pretty sure that now the emergency statut is set, we will have all the presumed jihadist of all the France arrested this night.
Thankfully to De Gaulle, the French Constitution is writed to have a powerfull autohrity, sort of Republican King that is doesn't need any approbration from the congress to make autoritarian decision, which could be good for all of us, even if our liberties are limited.

Pierre-Antoine PETIT [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marneus_the_boss
marneus_the_boss

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 14/11/2015, 14:11

Maxellero wrote:Damn, this is real shit what happen now in Europe. France, Italy, UK, Germany, Sweden - this multiculti idiotic "politics" have to stop immediately. Even in Poland situation is unkown because our former goverment was literally UE's slave and did exactly what they wanted. Now with new more conservative goverment I have hope that we will help south european countries stop this wave of immigrants. Well, we are helping already, some squads of Polish border guards are sent to Hungary to protect Hungarian-Serbian and Hungarian-Ukrainian borders.
#PrayForParis  #SIOE

Such shame to all these pour soules that lost their lifes to the terrorits actions.. It feels so terrible. In Sweden the situation is extremly well disccused.. We are considering sending military forces to controll the situation in the middle east and improving our border limitation becuse of the big activity in europe. There so much going on on the tv..
We have on the last weeks been taking in atleast 1500 people in asylum requests each day according to the newspappers ... Our governmet has been so positive about the asylum requests but now everything has gone mad... No one wants this to keep going... We are so close to shutting down the borders as the recently installed passport controlls has failed to keep down the ammount of people for asylum requests.. I wounder how our situtaion in europe well be affected in the near comming furture.... My best wishes to the french people...

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/11/2015, 21:23

dbr93 wrote:I live in France and I can assure you that the situation is really bad..not words Sad
#PrayForParis Sad

I hope you and your family, friends and loved ones are safe mate. It was an awful thing to have to experience for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 15/11/2015, 00:51

marneus_the_boss wrote:...even if our liberties are limited.

This is the worst byproduct of this whole tragedy, in my opinion. Right now, it's understandable and supported but it is not good for the future.

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  angeleinma 15/11/2015, 02:46

In Madrid we know what it is to suffer a savage terrorist attack. It is best to go ahead and prove that nobody can intimidate us by force.
A big hug with my best wishes for Paris and throughout France
#PrayForParis

Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 15/11/2015, 08:36

Yes we continue to be shaken by these happenings and to be bringing up kids in this world, they're asking questions about it all at ages 4 - 8 already. Prayers are with all in France just now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum