European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
Looking for a new screen! Which do you use? I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Looking for a new screen! Which do you use? I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Looking for a new screen! Which do you use? I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Looking for a new screen! Which do you use? I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Looking for a new screen! Which do you use? I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Looking for a new screen! Which do you use? I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Looking for a new screen! Which do you use? I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Looking for a new screen! Which do you use? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Looking for a new screen! Which do you use? I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

Looking for a new screen! Which do you use?

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a new screen! Which do you use? Empty Looking for a new screen! Which do you use?

Post  LeMansDriver22 16/2/2015, 11:49

Hello everybody,

since few weeks, I'm searching for a new screen for my computer (budget 250€/285$). I know for this budget I won't get the best one, but a solid one. I searched in the internet and also in some computer shops in my nearness. My favourite at the moment is the Samsung S24C350H LED with 24 inches. In some tests, the screen was quite good.
My question has anybody some experience with this model? Or with which screens are you racing (24 inches or more)/have you got good experience?

Maybe some of you have good tips or advices.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22
LeMansDriver22

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new screen! Which do you use? Empty Re: Looking for a new screen! Which do you use?

Post  Scorpyo 16/2/2015, 17:00

I have Samsung 24'' monitor for a bloody ages and I'm extremely happy with it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new screen! Which do you use? Empty Re: Looking for a new screen! Which do you use?

Post  Lmp900 16/2/2015, 20:24

Have you looked at getting an extra wide 2560X1080 monitor?  I was on the fence for a long time, trying to decide what monitor to buy.
I eventually picked up a 29" LG ultrawide that was on sale at Newegg.  I can honestly say that it is the best purchase I have ever made for my gaming system.
The extra wide screen give you more of a peripheral view without stretching the picture, and it makes all of my racing and FPS games much more immersive without going with a three monitor setup.
You should at least consider it.

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  LeMansDriver22 17/2/2015, 16:58

Thank you you Two!

Sadly, most of the 29'' monitors are over my budget, but as an investment for the following years, maybe. I'm not sure, but I think a 29'' would be a little bit to large for me (when I'm surfing in the internet), but it would be awesome, that's true.
I think I must sleep one or two nights over it and make than a decision.

Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22
LeMansDriver22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down