European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Hi all! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Hi all! I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hi all! I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hi all! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hi all! I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hi all! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hi all! I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hi all! I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hi all! I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Hi all!

2 posters

Go down

Hi all! Empty Hi all!

Post  Guest 11/6/2013, 02:22

Hello,
my name is Andrea Boarini, I'm italian from a small town called Ferrara. I'm 38 and I like simracing since Indy 500 by Papyrus. After spending lot of time on F1 Challenge and tons of mods, my favourite sim is still GTR2. I know it's old but is the one I prefer racing offline.
That's the problem: I work as a receptionist in a hotel the night and have to look after a son during the day so my only way of driving sims is offline and GTR2 I think was the first to allow savegame during the race.
I like endurance racing simulating the real races of 12 and 24h (Sebring, Le Mans, Spa) and old cars from '70 Touring to '90s GT.
I haven't great skills in modding but I built myself lots of season mixing single skins and carsets without championship files. Sometimes I made my own skins or modified car's performances. I don't think I could be able to make a mod from scratch but I can do myself something I'd like to have and correct some bugs editing text files and changing thing that don't work properly (cars too fast or with wrong aero or gear ratio too short etc). Obviusly I never released anything after my modifications. That's not correct.
Unfortunately I work on Sundays too and if the weather is good I like to ride my old R6 but we are in June and it's still raining all the day!!!

In the end I'd like to be part of this community that is still developing my favourite sim even if I haven't the access to all your mods. You can decide to share or not share everything you want.

Back to top Go down

Hi all! Empty Re: Hi all!

Post  rich54 11/6/2013, 04:30

Welcome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/6/2013, 12:18

Welcome Andrea Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 11/6/2013, 12:27

Ciao Andrea, benvenuto.

Peccato che tu non corra online, mi sento così solo (non ti faccio la corte eh lol! , è che al momento sono l'unico Italiano costantemente presente in pista).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/6/2013, 13:53

Welcome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/6/2013, 15:13

Totenkopf wrote:Ciao Andrea, benvenuto.

Peccato che tu non corra online, mi sento così solo (non ti faccio la corte eh lol! , è che al momento sono l'unico Italiano costantemente presente in pista).

Ciao Totenkopf, felice di ritrovarti qua. Ho corso online fino al 2004 ma il lavoro mi impedisce di farlo per bene.

Hello Totenkopf, glad to meet you again here. I raced online 'til 2004 but my job doesn't allow me to race when I want.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum