European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Bad News 8/3/2019, 17:28

We can`t wait, too! Thanks, man! thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zoran Mikic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  GTP_furinkazen 8/3/2019, 19:04

Also... Skinners wanted for helping deal with the Production-spec machines from the Spa 24 Hours...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 8/3/2019, 19:16

GTP_furinkazen wrote:. In later cars you can feel when the aero effect is working and when pushing too much leads to snap oversteer. Lift off oversteer is now a thing.

you really sure this happened ?   seen in 98 STW BMW spinning on their own but can't recall FWD do that   unlews they were pushed

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide 8/3/2019, 19:21

intelpower wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:. In later cars you can feel when the aero effect is working and when pushing too much leads to snap oversteer. Lift off oversteer is now a thing.

you really sure this happened ?   seen in 98   STW BMW spinning on their own but can't recall FWD do that   unlews they were pushed

I’m sure once it gets released you can change/add things to your own liking.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 8/3/2019, 19:51

Some gratitude would be appreciated instead of pointing out things constantly.....just sayin...furthermore as sylphide pointed out if someone doesn't like something they can change it when it gets released.
Some updates from me, STCC 1997 is almost done, with many cars repainted and missing logos added. I will post previews soon. NATCC 1997 is also reworked, expect previews from that aswell.

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 8/3/2019, 19:58

I poiunting ut because if you remember this was major complain issue with initial version with the FWD cars constatly snap oversteer which made it almost unplayable

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 8/3/2019, 19:58

What do I know, i'm just a guy who does vehicle physics and plays on a pad who likes his touring cars...

coffee

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 8/3/2019, 20:04

intelpower wrote:I poiunting ut because if you remember this was major complain issue with initial  version with the FWD cars constatly snap oversteer  which made it almost unplayable  

Please re-read my post about physics model then, before you post. It would help a lot and answer a lot of your enquiries Smile

EDIT: Double-post, sorry.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 8/3/2019, 20:20

Probably he doesn't know how much time are you spending on this mod... Next update seems to be really great, hope I can get some free time to play this mod when it will be released.

BTW, will you include any track from the Spanish Super Touring?

Daniel Sanz
drr6
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 8/3/2019, 20:28

drr6 wrote:Probably he doesn't know how much time are you spending on this mod... Next update seems to be really great, hope I can get some free time to play this mod when it will be released.

BTW, will you include any track from the Spanish Super Touring?
Hopefully.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 8/3/2019, 20:30

Regarding the Spanish series. The entire supertouring era of the CET will be included. From what i've seen all but 2 tracks are available for GTR2 with the missing tracks being available in rfactor.
I also have gathered material to do the supertourers from the Spanish Hillclimb Championship(1999-2012) but that will be part of the post ST era and will be done later. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 8/3/2019, 20:36

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
intelpower wrote:I poiunting ut because if you remember this was major complain issue with initial  version with the FWD cars constatly snap oversteer  which made it almost unplayable  

Please re-read my post about physics model then, before you post. It would help a lot and answer a lot of your enquiries Smile

EDIT: Double-post, sorry.

ok sorry then     will have to wait and see

there are  various on board video with the later super tourers and  you see the sterring wheel the driver never really had to correct oversteer it's  looks more about  fine  point  the right t direction and that's it

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 8/3/2019, 21:53

Exactly why the new aero model works. Smile

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 9/3/2019, 03:04

1997 STCC is now reworked. All entries featured and skins are as accurate as possible. There are bonus duplicate entries not featured in these previews. Next stop is the 1998 season. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 9/3/2019, 03:46

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Update:

Physics finished and signed off on nearly every car. Reckon i've captured the FWD feel perfectly, bit understeery on cold tyres, front end just bites when warmed up and earlier cars with no aero and higher CoG slide about a lot more. In later cars you can feel when the aero effect is working and when pushing too much leads to snap oversteer. Lift off oversteer is now a thing.

Visually, all cars receiving upgrades to interior colouration / shaders / details and same for exterior plus some wheel rims. About 85% done on bodywork of cars, 20% done on wheel rims (aiming to do 10% a day), and some details missed off beforehand such as need to reshade rear wings as well external of the body.

Interior views being adjusted to provide a more variable FoV for all cars and remove clipping issues.

Sounds almost done, slight issue with Audi A4 cutting off at high RPM needing to be reworked.

Talent files in process of being re-done. Endurance ones all done yesterday.

Overall we're looking at around 3 to 3.5gb when it's done. Ideally be out by April but when I've done i've done - also then I need to grab the cars Markano has done and put them in game plus a bunch of stuff that hasn't even been publically revealed yet.

Mod will launch with a ton of tracks and more will be added through updates with car sets and tweaks.

Exciting times ahead for SUPER TOURING EVOLUTION, cannot wait to share it all with you.
Awesome, with the release is it possible to have the cars & skins/series seperate downloads as was the case with 1.0 to make a smaller download? For example it's a big download if ppl are only interested in the BTCC carsets for example. My HDD won't allow a 3.5 gig download, C: has only got Windows on it & there isn't that much space left to be able to get via MEGA for example.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide 9/3/2019, 04:19

Markano97 wrote:

I love this car thumps up

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 9/3/2019, 13:06

jr82 wrote:
Awesome, with the release is it possible to have the cars & skins/series seperate downloads as was the case with 1.0 to make a smaller download? For example it's a big download if ppl are only interested in the BTCC carsets for example. My HDD won't allow a 3.5 gig download, C: has only got Windows on it & there isn't that much space left to be able to get via MEGA for example.

It'll be a couple smaller downloads but all files will be required to play the mod.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 9/3/2019, 13:08

Sylphide wrote:
Markano97 wrote:

I love this car thumps up

One of the most beautiful STCC liveries, i just had to repaint it from scratch it deserves the effort Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 9/3/2019, 14:40

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
jr82 wrote:

It'll be a couple smaller downloads but all files will be required to play the mod.
Cool, all we need is the car files & skins for the series we are after yer?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News 9/3/2019, 17:18

Nice job, Markos! thumbs

Zoran Mikic
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 9/3/2019, 17:44

Markano97 wrote:1997 STCC is now reworked. All entries featured and skins are as accurate as possible. There are bonus duplicate entries not featured in these previews. Next stop is the 1998 season. Very Happy
]

that BMW  skin is a true work of art  Smile

let me guess,  there  are 3 duplicates

-  no 16 Volvo  Bengt Thenander  as he duplicates no 99  Jens Edman

-  no 18 Mondeo mk1   Fredrik Larsson   as he duplicates  no 8  Bettan Nilsson  at one round

-  one of the yellow Mondeo mk1 was written off in accident and was replaced by a white Mondeo Mk2  so here the same driver but different car

for 1998  no duplicates but again a BMW  and a Volvo 850 missing , same combination as 97 ...

BTW that peugeot 405 was not the only entry which didn't materialiaze in NATCC 1997  

the DC Sports Accord is on the entry list with no 22    and be driven by  Lance Stewart      

yellow is an unlucky color  lol!  
where to get d&d dice

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 11/3/2019, 21:53

foudn this very good pic    of the  one-ff STW 99  entry  art skin of  Olly Brinkmann  

it'a asymetrical     livery

and if there is appetite for more N24   stuff, the 1999 Abt/ Nissen/ Menzel Audi A4

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 11/3/2019, 23:41

Its also done and released...since the mod was in Race 07. Rolling Eyes

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 12/3/2019, 01:42

intelpower wrote:

*Hi-pitch whistling intensifies*

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide 12/3/2019, 02:18

intelpower wrote:foudn this very good pic    of the  one-ff STW 99  entry  art skin of  Olly Brinkmann  

it'a asymetrical     livery

and if there is appetite for more N24   stuff, the 1999 Abt/ Nissen/ Menzel     Audi A4

intel if they needed more pictures they would be asking for this stuff over here:

Which is honestly where the most help is needed and appreciated rather then constantly posting photos to only have them tell you the skin is finished pretty much everytime...

And as someone who has done carsets I can assure you we look at the entry lists constantly to make sure we get everything.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next