European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 35 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 35 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 35 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 35 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 35 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 35 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 35 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 35 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 35 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 12/3/2019, 09:40

Markano97 wrote:Its also done and released...since the mod was in Race 07. Rolling Eyes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but it's a bit not accurate   Exclamation   Exclamation

compare yourself
Mod Edit: Don’t need to post the same picture twice

it had the side bumeprs  and top of bumpers plastic black

see the rear wheel,  there  are  paint "spikes"  pointitng    forwards  on both sides  and they are differrent on each side   and the colors look too bright , the blue side   paint is lower on the real skin

front right wheel it had "spikes" too    and the ones on the left side are different    and  the yellow stripe on side fender is somewhat smaller  ,     the big red stripe on the left side was more like SNAKE  

also it looks like  it had 2   tones of yelow, one more golden on the front bumper  and rigth at  rear but the other  one sseem britghter  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you said that you may redo some STW skins       and this could be a candidate that's why I posted pic Smile

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  drr6 12/3/2019, 11:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want to help them, you should learn how to paint or modelling cars... Sure they appreciatte this more than tell they what should do.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Sanz
drr6
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 12/3/2019, 14:06

intelpower wrote:
Markano97 wrote:Its also done and released...since the mod was in Race 07. Rolling Eyes

but it's a bit not accurate   Exclamation   Exclamation

compare yourself
Mod Edit: Don’t need to post the same picture twice

it had the side bumeprs  and top of bumpers plastic black

see the rear wheel,  there  are  paint "spikes"  pointitng    forwards  on both sides  and they are differrent on each side   and the colors look too bright , the blue side   paint is lower on the real skin

front right wheel it had "spikes" too    and the ones on the left side are different    and  the yellow stripe on side fender is somewhat smaller  ,     the big red stripe on the left side was more like SNAKE  

also it looks like  it had 2   tones of yelow, one more golden on the front bumper  and rigth at  rear but the other  one sseem britghter  

you said that you may redo some STW skins       and this could be a candidate that's why I posted pic Smile

Yea ok I've seen enough and had enough.

Firstly. Mark kept this project alive in the interim period between Simon windoing down his involvement and myself taking over - during which time it was just me and Mark. We've now got another FIVE skinners, 1 3D modeller, and 1 guy on physics so obviously something.

Secondly, at least the skin is in the mod, improvements can always be made but saying things are flat-out wrong is quite disrespectful and ironic considering the STCC skins you did were i'm told "60 % complete & without windows" so they had to be re-done anyway.

I'll let you in on a little secret... modders test their own work, relay their own work to others for feedback and work with each other... it's crude, almost medieval & communist logic I know but it actually works.

So please Intelpower, consider yourself first before going on one of your mass critiques - heavens above - i've posted enough times looking for skinners, I've now got a load and.... you're not one of them Smile

Apologies to any moderators if it's a tad harsh but sometimes things have to be said.

And to keep this on-topic, here is said NTCC/ STCC rework on the EVOLUTION version of the mod - I don't remember which set as I did this as 1:30am this morning to take my mind off flu.

Exit pursued by a bear and anyone else who wants to come after me, cheers all!

Furi

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 12/3/2019, 15:16

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
intelpower wrote:

Secondly, at least the skin is in the mod, improvements can always be made but saying things are flat-out wrong is quite disrespectful and ironic considering the STCC skins you did were i'm told "60 % complete & without windows" so they had to be re-done anyway.

I'll let you in on a little secret... modders test their own work, relay their own work to others for feedback and work with each other... it's crude, almost medieval & communist logic I know but it actually works.

i

so which is the procedure  when some of this errors pop up one way or the other  ?   PM ?

and BTW which of my STCC skins wa sso bad that it had to be redone ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide 12/3/2019, 15:19

Please take this to PMs

Thank you

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 12/3/2019, 21:16

Here's some reworked STCC 1998 cars. A couple of these have been updated further(the bmws and the black volvo). Full grid previews will be posted soon. These cars will be included in the next release. Very Happy

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 12/3/2019, 21:39

drr6 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want to help them, you should learn how to paint or modelling cars...
You may not know him, he's the member of the TCL Revival Team. They've made many great skins for the TCL mod, like the complete DTM years from the 80's (84-90). Wink
I think he's just want to help in his own way, he's very accurate and detailed. He probably don't want to start a strife.

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 12/3/2019, 21:52

I know intelpower can skin....and i'd really wish these guys could do their work from TCL in GTR2 aswell. But pointing out things constantly without showing some appreciation is frustrating. I'm not saying that i'm against feedback in any way.
For [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some friendly advice. I know you want to help this mod but no need to search around mate. If i need anything i'll gladly ask this great forum.
I've devoted hours of research trying to find these cars and the mod has been able to be more complete. I never thought that this mod would get this far with so many championships especially with the majority of them having full grids.
To summarize, no need to post stuff about the mod constantly mate, as i said if i need something i'll let you know Very Happy

Mark

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 12/3/2019, 22:03

OK       won't post  unsolicited stuff    , maybe PM reference material   at most  if by miracle I find  stuff from missing entries    like that Tommy Constantine  BMW from NATCC 97   Surprised

BTW  today  in  TCL Revival RELEASE Addon thread   a new version of DTM 84-90 megapack V 2.1 released with some fixes  and some extra skins,   pre 1988 DTM reference material is utter pain as it wasn't even televised Mad  so  STW or STCC  with nearly all races is utter paradise by comparison

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 12/3/2019, 22:16

I understand, group A must be a pain. As i said i'd love to see these cars in GTR2. (Shame the Xr4ti Sierra was taken off tbh).
Anyway back on topic, about half the STCC field is reworked, just the Opels and the BMWs left to do. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 13/3/2019, 19:11

Nice work on the 1998 STCC cars. The Kari Makinen car had the wheel decals and 100+ logo like on the car Matt Neal drove in 1997 BTCC rather than the the logo in that picture from the 1998 BTCC car.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 13/3/2019, 20:34

Thank you Simon!

Thank you for the notice! Apparently Kari Makinen had Matt neal's pattern from 1997 in one side.
And a 100+ logo on the other side.

I forgot to see that it was a double livery. bsod  bsod
I'll fix it Very Happy

EDIT: The car is now fixed and has the correct double sided livery.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 14/3/2019, 11:53

intelpower wrote:BTW  today  in  TCL Revival RELEASE Addon thread   a new version of DTM 84-90 megapack V 2.1 released with some fixes  and some extra skins,   pre 1988 DTM reference material is utter pain as it wasn't even televised Mad  so  STW or STCC  with nearly all races is utter paradise by comparison

What?? is TCL mod still active and updated?? where?? i want it now and live as a recluse for the rest of the year!! Shocked affraid

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 14/3/2019, 12:00

bernie91 wrote:
intelpower wrote:BTW  today  in  TCL Revival RELEASE Addon thread   a new version of DTM 84-90 megapack V 2.1 released with some fixes  and some extra skins,   pre 1988 DTM reference material is utter pain as it wasn't even televised Mad  so  STW or STCC  with nearly all races is utter paradise by comparison

What?? is TCL mod still active and updated?? where?? i want it now and live as a recluse for the rest of the year!! Shocked affraid
Go through all 5 pages to find all updates.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 14/3/2019, 13:17

ChaosZero wrote:
bernie91 wrote:

Go through all 5 pages to find all updates.

Ahh, mistery solved: it's a rFactor mod and i'm not able to convert it for gtr2. damn.

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 14/3/2019, 14:00

If you've got time to waste, you can convert skins and physics back to the GTR2 version from Ron as the models are the same.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 15/3/2019, 22:35

STCC 1998 is now reworked Very Happy All entries are now included!
On to 1999 now.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 15/3/2019, 22:47

totally redid the no 29  NESTE    Vectra GT (Cavaier) using other reference material ?!

I remember  I did it but  the livery was differnt  ,   guess it changed during season like so often with small privateers  

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 16/3/2019, 01:53

I came across some photos of it and indeed altered the livery Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 16/3/2019, 20:18

I skinned most of STCC 1999 so would it be any help uploading the PSDs?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 16/3/2019, 21:12

simspeed_racing wrote:I skinned most of STCC 1999 so would it be any help uploading the PSDs?

It would be massive help!! Feel free to send them over. I have gathered many photos and with the race footage available i should be able to make them 100% accurate where needed. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 16/3/2019, 22:07

you found a magic STCC  photos archieve or something ?  Laughing   affraid

made the count   and turns out 1999  season has a whooping 30 entries  without duplicates !!!!! Shocked        the only duplicate is the no 5 Alfa Romeo 156

2000 season if you exclude 2 duplicates also had  30 entries total !!!  but there are many 1 or 2 races only  (which  makes it much harder with reference for them)    entries so 1999 season was the most consistent in terms of big grids !!   bounce

on the NATCC 97 front bad news, couldn't even find any videos or photos from Long Beach 97 (except the fe w on the cashed  official site)       so I am afraid that private BMW is lost    , the only  way to boost up the 97 grid while still preserving the grid authentichity  would something like a  NATCC 97 EXTRA  category   with that yellow Accord and  Peugeot 405  which would allow the player if he wants slightly bigger grid or more an original one   ,

really annoying there is perfect reference of 2 cars which didn't attent a race and none of  a car which actually did attent a meeting     Sad Suspect

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 16/3/2019, 22:19

For 1998 i had the official programmes from the Auto Motor Sport magazine...so things were easier. For 1999 i don't have as much but i can recognize more logos.
As for the NATCC a shame....but hey the 13-14 entries that 1997 had are now 100% accurate and provide good racing. Plus with the omission of a period accurate long beach(sadly its only available in rfactor) almost the trackpack is available.
1999 STCC previews should be up in a few days Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 17/3/2019, 18:11

What NATCC car? I have the official yearbook annuals...

EDIT Constantine BMW, hmmmmm....

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 17/3/2019, 18:30

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

EDIT Constantine BMW, hmmmmm....

you can see many pics of him here, he was a partner/friend to Hugh Hefner and sposnored by PLAYBOY

but nothing on his BMW E36 of NATCC , my guess is that car never even left the garage as not set an time in two practice sesssions

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next