European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 33 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 33 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 33 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 33 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 33 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 33 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 33 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 20/2/2019, 23:51

I see your point....plus Helsinki is a ton of fun...well i'll see if i'll do it. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 21/2/2019, 01:49

1993 NTCC is finished aswell. The later years (2002-2004) will be done at a later time for the next chapter of this mod.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 21/2/2019, 10:03

Very cool thank you

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 22/2/2019, 00:36

Markano you remember STW 94 a super easy skin missing

the correct no 18    BMW , and should go to EXTRA as a duplicate to no 19  

here  shot of rear

the current 18 in game (with checkerued flag pattern)  switched to correct  race number (If i remember 26) annd also put in EXTRA as it duplacites  no 26 Miloš Bychl  

all this problems cos Patrick Huissman  raced 2  94 STW races  each time in someone's else car Rolling Eyes

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 22/2/2019, 00:52

Well....the Heller Bank BMW was done 2 years ago when i did the rework.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 22/2/2019, 00:58

Seeing no issues here, moving on.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 22/2/2019, 01:01

Markano97 wrote:Well....the Heller Bank BMW was done 2 years ago when i did the rework.
my bad

found a new pic but from rare 94 entry guess not needed

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 23/2/2019, 12:34

Markano97 wrote:Not done it yet, it will be added in the special events. 2 questions though: Very Happy
Do you know where i can find photos of Marius Budrikis??(NATCC 1997 livery so that saves me time)
Is the track available?
If the track isn't available however i don't see the point of adding it tbh.

EDIT: Marius Budrikis seems to have a simple livery very few sponsors so no photos needed.

do you  actually have references on this guys ?      silver  BMW is probably Frank Valle

the Vectra GT looks same one used later in norvegian series but you don't see sponsors

blue Vectra is Rolf Uhr looks pretty much like his STW Vectra

the other Vectra    base livery looks STCC  but you don't see any sponsors either

Last edited by intelpower on 23/2/2019, 13:26; edited 1 time in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 23/2/2019, 12:50

there is another problem here with those Vectra

which is  in the Vectra A (Cavalier) and who is the Vectra B ahead of him  cos Super Touring Register lists them as Vectra GT....

no 7 Geoffrey Johnston  or no 8 Tony Caspersen Neutral    Question    Rolling Eyes

and no 13 Torbjörn Holmstedt Vectra     no shot at all cos he DNS the 2nd race   what that youtube footage is

EDIT    this is  the Brickmann BMW ....   he started from pit  that's why he wasn't on the main grid      and was lapped    , rear wing was yellow , probaly ex PROCAR / Spa

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 23/2/2019, 16:54

I have all the referrence i need for this...if i need something i'll look at the race footage...

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 27/2/2019, 22:47

that BMW  still has its STW 99  ARCOR  banner  so a really minimum effort to add it

speaking of STW  this was hands down one of the  best/ exiting race they had   Very Happy   bounce

Smoking Jo Vs Aiello for the lead at Salzburring  absolutly nail biting

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 2/3/2019, 22:27

Markano you need   more   shots of him ?   or you have enough or decided not to bother about it   ,    if done it goes to Extra as he switched mid-season to a BMW  which is in the pack

the irony is his BMW results were far worse than what he did with the Audi  Rolling Eyes   lol!

his Audi had a much better livery too compared to the bland BMW

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 2/3/2019, 23:20

I might add his Audi as an alternate livery....but thats not to be done now. I do plan to repaint some STW cars at some point like i did for the 1999 Audis.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 2/3/2019, 23:48

if it was after me  I would make this Audi the permanet no 14 entry and have the BMW as extra...   Exclamation  

the Audi did 4 events while the BMW 6 events so it's not that far off  Very Happy bounce

if you plan to redo some STW  skins please consider the Mayer Audi too , it's not really that accurate currently

here the mssing logo
pgac insurance nashville tn

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 3/3/2019, 15:51

Therefore, BMW did more events, I would include that as the primary.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero 3/3/2019, 18:15

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Therefore, BMW did more events, I would include that as the primary.
That's beyond the point. One would have some decision "power" if there was actually something productive being done about it other than spamming topics left and right telling other people what to do instead.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 3/3/2019, 19:32

Markano97 wrote:I might add his Audi as an alternate livery....but thats not to be done now. .

managed to find the text on the rear, it's mamerow , on the middle of bumper is a black Dunlup sticker

if you need shots for some other STW entry let me know Smile

also from this race    angry italian on the lose lol!   lol!

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 3/3/2019, 21:19

Progress wise we're doing very well with skinning.

Me, Mark and Suti have got a very effective work group going on our Discord and two other skinners on side projects PLUS one taking time off at the moment.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 4/3/2019, 00:50

STCC 1996 is now reworked. On to the toughest season, 1997. Very Happy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanaja 4/3/2019, 04:51

You Guys ROCK thumbs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Seppo Lehtonen
Vanaja
Vanaja

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 4/3/2019, 14:35

Thank you

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 4/3/2019, 16:38

Markano97 wrote: On to the toughest season, 1997.

why toughest ?    there were just 2 super tourer missing  (Volvo 850 and BMW ) and If remember the skins we did were quite accurate from the start Neutral

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 4/3/2019, 17:07

Its tough because a lot of logos are missing and material is very little....plus only 2 videos available. There's also more than 2 cars missing....

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 8/3/2019, 01:29

Update:

Physics finished and signed off on nearly every car. Reckon i've captured the FWD feel perfectly, bit understeery on cold tyres, front end just bites when warmed up and earlier cars with no aero and higher CoG slide about a lot more. In later cars you can feel when the aero effect is working and when pushing too much leads to snap oversteer. Lift off oversteer is now a thing.

Visually, all cars receiving upgrades to interior colouration / shaders / details and same for exterior plus some wheel rims. About 85% done on bodywork of cars, 20% done on wheel rims (aiming to do 10% a day), and some details missed off beforehand such as need to reshade rear wings as well external of the body.

Interior views being adjusted to provide a more variable FoV for all cars and remove clipping issues.

Sounds almost done, slight issue with Audi A4 cutting off at high RPM needing to be reworked.

Talent files in process of being re-done. Endurance ones all done yesterday.

Overall we're looking at around 3 to 3.5gb when it's done. Ideally be out by April but when I've done i've done - also then I need to grab the cars Markano has done and put them in game plus a bunch of stuff that hasn't even been publically revealed yet.

Mod will launch with a ton of tracks and more will be added through updates with car sets and tweaks.

Exciting times ahead for SUPER TOURING EVOLUTION, cannot wait to share it all with you.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Tano 8/3/2019, 14:19

Great news!!!

Gianni Muzio
Tano
Tano

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next