European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 8:59 pm by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 8:53 am by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 3:03 am by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 1:42 am by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:11 pm by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 10:04 pm by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 7:12 pm by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 7:33 am by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 2:14 am by VamosTorino

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:16 am

ah so they were actually sponsored by Philips then

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:16 am

I'm gathering STW cup photos for my library and i don't have any photos of the Lauderbach Motorsport Primeras from 1995. Anyone have some good photos of them?? They may be useful for the future. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:55 am

Markano97 wrote:I'm gathering STW cup photos for my library and i don't have any photos of the Lauderbach Motorsport Primeras from 1995. Anyone have some good photos of them?? They may be useful for the future. Very Happy

it's singular,  just one Primera and this is the only photo I know of  

driven by Armin Bernhard  at Zolder  and by Dick Adorf at following Spa round   where it was rolled and never seen again....

1.43   ,  it had a red bumper in this race

in the race footage you only get  some glimpses  and that's it

to note it was a darker blue than the factory cars, even the commentator specifically mentione this

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:06 am

Oddly enough in the photo it looks like its the same colour as the works cars. Well i'll have a look at the race footage, hopefully the sponsors can be seen better. Thanks for the info!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:11 am

you have the race footage ?  or should I go thru it ?

it's defenitly darker blue , you notice in zolder footage when it's same shot as one of the works cars Smile

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:20 am

I have seen some footage but not the car in particular. Fortunately i have photos though, 196 of them to be accurate. The only entries i don't have photos of and kind of understandable are the Team Lauderbach Motorsport cars, the Opel and the Primera. The opel i'll leave it as it is. I'll probably update the primera though.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:52 am

Markano97 wrote:I'm gathering STW cup photos for my library and i don't have any photos of the Lauderbach Motorsport Primeras from 1995. Anyone have some good photos of them?? They may be useful for the future. Very Happy
took a look at Torurenwagen Story 95, normally they have pictures of every car but in this case there is nothing...
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:53 am

from Zolder sprint race, logon on the hood maybe CONVEPT ?

Last edited by intelpower on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:55 am

random number generator dice

I think it may had NISSAN written on the rear wing

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:09 am

and small bonus     early season Michael Heiggert  ,  IMO probably the lviery he used in 94 season

you can see it's clearly darker blue than factory one

this si the best visible of rear wing text, IMO it's same as on the works cars

strangely it had NISSAn logo on the mirrors but the factory cars didn't Laughing

host an image

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:26 am

and to settle it once and for all  you can see it's darker than the factory car

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:42 am

The sponsor seems to be convept. I also see a Divinol Logo on the side. Very Happy  Divinol seems to be the sponsor of the rear bumper as seen by the Spa footage. Now how the hell i'll see what the slogan of the main sponsor of the hood is. bsod

Last edited by Markano97 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:49 am

excellent

so means the most mysterious  Nissan can be done quite accuratly   Very Happy     it was the only private Nissan in STW history   , seems privateers weren't that interested in them ....  most STW privateers used BMW   and in later years Audi and Opel  

if you want to redo some STW skins I strongly suggest the 98 Mayer Audi      and the 99 BMW (the colorful one), the current ones leave a lot to be desired

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:53 am

I do plan to repaint the skins ar some point including adding the Mamerow Audi A4. Now i just need to find the GH Sport Opel Astra from STW 1994. The sponsors aren't visible and it doesn't help that it only raced in one round.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:58 am

that was  the only shots of that Astra in seaosn review  so can't help you anymore  Neutral    

with this obscure entries with little reference material      IMO  75%  accuracy is more than acceptable

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Markano97 wrote:Now how the hell i'll see what the slogan of the main sponsor of the hood is. bsod

It's written : "Werbedrucke ohne Ende"

Don't you think "CONVEPT" could be "CONVERT" with the "r" slightly altered ? With all those bank sponsors... Just my two cents... Wink

-------

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40