European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:28 am by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:22 am by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 3:27 am by Illy26

» introduce
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 11:18 pm by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 2:42 pm by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 9:59 am by Orteva

» South East
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:42 pm by fjs

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

+66
Petrus
antoniog7772
Phillip Kruger
PeteB
raul_ninja
RemusRacing
Alonsopower
benkeat88
giaserg
Illy26
the_racer
Audidriver
brianspeake
Racingislife580
jr82
"Qny"
Renxo
GTL117
ZeroTheHero95
marki77
Jarodparker
Ares1988
euroboss78
Aram
Straightsix
ohdear
Kart99
simspeed_racing
wecfan
Cheeveer
haruo
WarBoss
angeleinma
Nebehr
Philipp3112
skeno
ChaosZero
divxx
matteo1974
oldman
bernie91
Rot Teufel
Tano
miuqana
sit997
toto090369
frederick59
sopgt7
pimmy
Alessio_F1
Bad News
alexmezza
eurostc
dbstreet
theravenousbeast
Crimson764
ernie2492
Maxellero
baika
Markano97
intelpower
ThatAudiFan
GTP_furinkazen
suti
OscarF
spottyracer
70 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  Markano97 Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:26 pm

intelpower wrote:Skeno, now a good shot of Dave Pinkney too ?  Very Happy

as for the Alfas, little detail, they did not have any rear wing at all  but guess this option already exists?

also a bit confusing but at Norschlefe Guidici had same livery as the other one  , maybe use this one as it's better looking ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder upload

I will probably.The photos i posted are nearly a year old.The supertouring mod for Race 07 didn't have the option to remove the wings yet Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  intelpower Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Markano97 wrote:

I have also just finished the 1996 french superturisme. It will be 8 cars if i find one of the 3 peugeots that ran with the #9.

have an idea

if you decided to do the French series  by year instead of just one big bundle , what do you think of merging 1996 French series with 96 STCC ??

bare in mind at this point STCC wasn't fully super tourers , they allowed all sorts of old Group A or modified Group N   cars  which were actually the dominant cars  so an accurate 96 STCC is impossible anyway

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:37 pm

very few super tourers in STCC  96 actually

direct upload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:41 pm

intelpower wrote:very few super tourers in STCC  96 actually

direct upload

The best combination would be the french and swiss championships.I have some stuff from various seasons the problem is the numbers.Either way i leave each series separate i'm not really into combining series.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:48 pm

gratis bilder

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:01 pm

bilder kostenlos

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:02 pm

so by my count from STCC 1996 possible

- 3 BMW E36
- 1 Volvo 850 (ex BTCC)
- 1 Ford Mondeo
- 2 Vectra / Cavalier but one of them is Nigel Smith who is scheduled for 96 NTACC ??

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:02 pm

The best source for stcc photos is the Arkiv Racing page.However while it has high quality photos they are small and you can't zoom in to view some smaller sponsors.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:05 pm

well think my shots are quite good

as I mentioned 7 skins possible , ideal for merger with frenhc series Cool

there are a bunch of M3 but no idea what spec they are and saw some Sierra saloons but their bodykit looked too agressive to be Super tourers Evil or Very Mad

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:07 pm

intelpower wrote:so by my count from STCC 1996 possible

- 3 BMW E36
- 1 Volvo 850 (ex BTCC)
- 1 Ford Mondeo
- 2 Vectra / Cavalier    but one of them is Nigel Smith who is scheduled for 96 NTACC  ??

The vectra will be done for both if i do the stcc 1996.I will definately add it to the 1996 natcc.A weird thing i've noticed is that nigel smiths cavalier on the stcc still ran with total cup and the auto trader numberplate from the btcc. Razz There was also one laguna which was an ex btcc 1994 car but i don't have any footage of it.I think i saw a glimpse of it in one of the stcc 1996 videos but i'm not certain.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:11 pm

The sierras from what i know were heavily modified in order to keep up with the supertourers.I only found one of the m3s and it has some modern graphics.Anyways i'm gathering photos in case i work on these at some point.Right now i'll focus on the french series.Tommorrow hopefully i'll finish the 1997 season.I only have the #62 and #42 entries left.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:16 pm

last batch

the Sierra in the background looked like it could be an EX BTCC Super Tourer, as it has the normal bodykit and wasn't actually competitive

the no 8  Volvo   doesn't look Super Tourer as wing is too big ,   the Renault Laguna might be ex BTCC one ???

bild hochladen

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:36 pm

Markano97 wrote:.Tommorrow hopefully i'll finish the 1997 season.I only have the #62 and #42 entries left.

excellent,    97 season the grid got more healthier than 96  but if you consider the grid being too small again you could just throw in the 97  Spansh  entries into it

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:21 am

intelpower wrote:one entry that can be scratched is no 24 Primera of Anthony Reid, he was guest entry from german STW  and   the japanese grid is really big  , there is no need  for guest entries Razz

intelpower wrote:the Vauxhall of Ian Khan  and BMW of Matt Neal and David Pinkney  are regular BTCC entries who only did the DTM Donington non-championship race !

so in other words they are not needed as they would be duplicats if BTCC 1993 season is done Surprised

intelpower wrote:- 2 Vectra / Cavalier    but one of them is Nigel Smith who is scheduled for 96 NTACC  ??

I have no idea why you continuously post things like this. The great thing about the era was that regulations were unified globally, enabling any entrant from any country to race in championships other than their own. If someone raced in more than one series, they should be included in all the championships in which they participated. Your post about Reid is particularly nonsensical, considering that he actually won in that appearance! Judging by your logic, you must think that the 1995 World Cup skin pack is a waste of time as it is full of "duplicates", as you so call them. And since a few of the skin packs already include these "duplicates", it's clear that the painters are ignoring you.

For those of you who actually contribute towards this mod, keep up the good work!

I have run into the fuel issue again with the latest version of the mod. I've done a couple of races on the game's default tracks and both had a number of cars running out, including myself in one! (I ran dry after using 24 laps' worth of fuel in a 21 lap race).

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:42 am

I will look at the fuel issue, I haven't tested the championship or any long races since about version 5 of the old mod and all the engine files are new so they could do with their fuel use adjusting.

So intel, as you are a skinner how many of these will you be making? (we know the answer already)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:57 am

simspeed_racing wrote:

So intel, as you are a skinner how many of these will you be making? (we know the answer already)

really ? Laughing

the answer is more than zero

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]kostenlos bilder hochladen

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:42 am

Please intel, try to talk a little bit less
With all respect
If you compare your tongue
with what you've done ,
the way is very long

We really try to do our best. But you post images and images everyday.

Thanks

By the way, the Subaru is almost finished

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:06 am

Guys, Alain Menu is in BTCC 1994, best delete him from the 1995-2000 packs right? Wink

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:56 pm

well had to redo the side graphics as they were actually not same as 95 BTCC, just like in TCL you think it's going be easy but turns out much more work Rolling Eyes

bottom logs no chance but any idea on the big logo above front wheels ? maybe some air line ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Its great that you started skinning for the supertourers mod intel.Looking forward to more stuff from you. Very Happy Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:40 pm

Intelpower here is a good shot of the vectra:

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 Empty STCC 1996 Nokia Mondeo

Post  Markano97 Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:00 pm

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 9 Empty FFSA 1997 Preview

Post  Markano97 Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:05 pm

Here intel

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:12 pm

You can find plenty of high quality photos for the 1996 stcc here:

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next