European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeToday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

+66
Petrus
antoniog7772
Phillip Kruger
PeteB
raul_ninja
RemusRacing
Alonsopower
benkeat88
giaserg
Illy26
the_racer
Audidriver
brianspeake
Racingislife580
jr82
"Qny"
Renxo
GTL117
ZeroTheHero95
marki77
Jarodparker
Ares1988
euroboss78
Aram
Straightsix
ohdear
Kart99
simspeed_racing
wecfan
Cheeveer
haruo
WarBoss
angeleinma
Nebehr
Philipp3112
skeno
ChaosZero
divxx
matteo1974
oldman
bernie91
Rot Teufel
Tano
miuqana
sit997
toto090369
frederick59
sopgt7
pimmy
Alessio_F1
Bad News
alexmezza
eurostc
dbstreet
theravenousbeast
Crimson764
ernie2492
Maxellero
baika
Markano97
intelpower
ThatAudiFan
GTP_furinkazen
suti
OscarF
spottyracer
70 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 Empty SATCAR track pack

Post  intelpower 15/7/2016, 20:38

surprisingly this can be done  , except for one track , only 5 tracks in total

so we have

- Kyalami

- East London , appereantly this track is now called Prince George Circuit    and found one here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Kilarney

- Port Elizabeth  , is this the track ?

- Zwartkops// Goldfields , this is the only problematic one   , apperenatly it was in WIP for GTL but not finished

maybe the creator can hand it over to someone else

intelpower

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  Nebehr 15/7/2016, 21:18

Only Goldfields and Zwartkops are two different circuits and neither has ever been done for any game. Where Goldfields track once was there is now Phakisa Raceway which does exist for rFactor, but it is a different circuit. As for Zwartkops, in the 90's it used entirely different layout which does not exist anymore (the modern circuit uses about 20% of the old road). More likely than not the Youtube guy was making the modern Zwartkops, not the historic one.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  intelpower 15/7/2016, 21:28

^ so that track pack can be scrapped as too many missing  !! Mad

what about the japanese one ?   also japanese tracks tend  to have many high speed corners  Shocked

- FUJI,  plenty to choose here   Laughing  maybe the VLM one ?

- Suzuka,  same as above

- Sugo

- Mine

- Tokachi

- AIDA

- Autopolis

- Nishi-Sendai  , was this track ever done  ????

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  haruo 15/7/2016, 21:36

Tokachi and Sendai are available found in trackaholics site

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
haruo
haruo

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 Empty Australia track pack

Post  intelpower 15/7/2016, 22:00

^ so this means Japanese pack can be 100 % done Cool

Australian pack is VERY easy and complete  Cool  all tracks available for GTR2

- Lakeside

- Amaroo Park

- Mallala

- Winton Raceway

- Phillip Island

- Oran Park

- Calder Park

- Eastern Creek

- Queensland Raceway

- Symmons Plains

- Phillip Island

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 16/7/2016, 15:59

1993 Belgian Procar done.It may be the smallest procar grid at 7 cars but with it all the procar seasons are complete.Preview pics:

EDIT: Double post Embarassed Embarassed

Last edited by Markano97 on 16/7/2016, 16:01; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 16/7/2016, 15:59

1993 Belgian Procar done.It may be the smallest procar grid at 7 cars but with it all the procar seasons are complete.Preview pics:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 16/7/2016, 18:03

hmmm

maybe combine it with DTM 93 to have 12 entries instead of just 7 ? so a 1993 DTM-PROCAR series Surprised

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 16/7/2016, 23:48

intelpower wrote:hmmm

maybe combine it with DTM 93  to have  12 entries instead of just 7 ? so a  1993  DTM-PROCAR  series Surprised

Well i have done most of the entries for the 2000 cup just the vauxhall and the astras remain.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 17/7/2016, 00:23

only 3 Astras   were regular entries of DTM, Marco Werner and 2  other  identical Astras

the Vauxhall of Ian Khan  and BMW of Matt Neal and David Pinkney  are regular BTCC entries who only did the DTM Donington non-championship race !

so in other words they are not needed as they would be duplicats if BTCC 1993 season is done Surprised

pics of those other 2 Astras,

Last edited by intelpower on 17/7/2016, 00:38; edited 1 time in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 17/7/2016, 00:37

this HIGH-RES toy model pics  should help with those 3  Astra !!

see at bottom and click on them  Very Happy

on the front door it's Bilstean, on the side is Einbach and SFJ STYLING TEAM

a difference is they have 3rd plate on the hood while Marco Werner had it on the roof

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 17/7/2016, 01:12

intelpower wrote:this HIGH-RES toy model pics  should help with those 3  Astra !!

a difference is they have 3rd plate on the hood while Marco Werner had it on the roof

I have also just finished the 1996 french superturisme. It will be 8 cars if i find one of the 3 peugeots that ran with the #9.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 17/7/2016, 14:06

Markano97 wrote:
intelpower wrote:this HIGH-RES toy model pics  should help with those 3  Astra !!

I have also just finished the 1996 french superturisme. It will be 8 cars if i find one of the 3 peugeots that ran with the #9.

??

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 17/7/2016, 14:26

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Markano97 wrote:

??

I found it.It was an ex-peugeot sport car running with the 1995 livery and no sponsors.The car also ran in 1997.The 1996 grid consists of 8 cars.I will upload preview shots soon.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 8 Empty very weird

Post  intelpower 17/7/2016, 14:29

something very weird I just noticed on that NATCC Pontiac

look at the bumper, it's  high clearence road car bumper
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bild hochladen

even older super tourers had ultra low diffuser bumpers by that point !!!  

[url=https://postimg.org/image/w6c9qc2t3/][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 17/7/2016, 15:16

intelpower wrote:something very weird I just noticed on that NATCC Pontiac

look at the bumper, it's  high clearence road car bumper
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bild hochladen

even older super tourers had ultra low diffuser bumpers by that point !!!  

[url=https://postimg.org/image/w6c9qc2t3/][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The sunfire only had a rear wing.All the bumpers were the stock ones from the road car.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 17/7/2016, 20:47

intelpower wrote:the Vauxhall of Ian Khan  and BMW of Matt Neal and David Pinkney  are regular BTCC entries who only did the DTM Donington non-championship race !

so in other words they are not needed as they would be duplicats if BTCC 1993 season is done Surprised
not relly, they where entered with other numbers in dtm than in btcc
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 17/7/2016, 21:45

skeno wrote:
intelpower wrote:the Vauxhall of Ian Khan  and BMW of Matt Neal and David Pinkney  are regular BTCC entries who only did the DTM Donington non-championship race !

not relly, they where entered with other numbers in dtm than in btcc

I'm going to make them either way since i will at some point do the 1993 btcc so it will just be a change of numbers.They are needed or else the grid will be too small.Now though i'm working on the 1997 supertourisme.I found some more entries and the end grid will be 15 cars.Many of the cars however ran with no sponsors like willy maljean's bmw which was plain white.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 17/7/2016, 22:02

there is a problem  here with Matt Neal

in 1993 he did most of season in a BMW Coupe   but later in the season he got himself a proper sedan   and the livery was not quite the same

so if you do his Coupe livery for this DTM pack it's a bit pointless cos  the BTCC sedan one was different

original coupe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder uploaden

sedan  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kostenlos Bilder hochladen

also with Ian Khan he did have different liveries too  , no idea which one he used in this DTM race
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kostenlos Bilder hochladen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder kostenlos hochladen

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 17/7/2016, 22:09

intelpower wrote:there is a problem  here with Matt Neal

in 1993 he did most of season in a BMW Coupe   but later in the season he got himself a proper sedan   and the livery was not quite the same

so if you do his Coupe livery for this DTM pack it's a bit pointless cos  the BTCC sedan one was different

original coupe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder uploaden

sedan  

also with Ian Khan he did have different liveries too  , no idea which one he used in this DTM race

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder kostenlos hochladen

Matt Neal's coupe bmw was used for the most part of the btcc season.The 4 door was only used in the last round but i'm not sure.Ian Khan did ran on multiple liveries.BTCC blueprints has all the liveries of all drivers of the 1993 btcc.In the 1993 dtm page you sent me it shows a certain livery for ian khan having the opel motorsport livery(similar one).This is the livery he ran on the donington dtm round(not sure though..)

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 17/7/2016, 22:22

well I did some checking , turns out the 2 team mates of Matt Neal had same livery on the coupe.... so this livery has to be done one way or the other

Ray Bellm

Alex Portman
[url=https://postimg.org/image/tkepw9dgx/][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]gratis bilder hochladen

wonder if the E36 can be 3D edited to look more like the coupe ??? Question Exclamation

as for Ian Khan that pic is WRONG for a simple reason, it doesn't have the DTM DEKRA number plates and the Philips red banner , multiple pics and video footage shows he used this blue livery in BTCC later

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Bilder hochladen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]gratis bilder hochladen

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 17/7/2016, 22:26

looks like we got lucky Very Happy

for a split second visible, i think this is a blue Cavalier ? Cool

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 17/7/2016, 22:29

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 17/7/2016, 22:40

skeno wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nice shots.Well the cavalier mystery has been solved Very Happy Very Happy Here are the two alfas when i painted them for Race 07.I still have the body files just need to make the windows.I have also done the matt neal and david pinkney liveries but they need some details done.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 17/7/2016, 22:47

Skeno, now a good shot of Dave Pinkney too ? Very Happy

as for the Alfas, little detail, they did not have any rear wing at all but guess this option already exists?

also a bit confusing but at Norschlefe Guidici had same livery as the other one , maybe use this one as it's better looking ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bilder upload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next