European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

+41
Vanaja
skeno
follarin63
repaban
lfm58
Jarodparker
ernie2492
roby13
ThatAudiFan
frederick59
racerm
kk08
MHeymanns
gtracer123
yuca
basukid
Gonzaga_gtr2
Ryo Saeba
zumlee
franken12
PATR10T
Steppi
Peter2012
mickeyfff
matteo1974
momo2012
raphaelnariga
Seble18
antoniog7772
WarBoss
RicardoG
Crimson764
eurostc
F302
SilverSun
jsmee
Xtra-Large
skylinemanning
GeForce06
simspeed_racing
Totenkopf
45 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 3 Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  Totenkopf 27/8/2013, 16:40

Peter2012 wrote:I spy when i was downloading the Honda the words Alfa+Golf ;)something your not tell us Fab lol! 
Nope
It's Accord+Golf Razz 

Yes, will come the Golf as well, so I already put up the template for it geek 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 3 Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  GeForce06 27/8/2013, 16:55

that was quick buddy

keep it up thumbs 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco S.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 27/8/2013, 16:58

Driving these cars. Fantastic!! Thank you. bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 28/8/2013, 00:15

its getting better all the time

Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 28/8/2013, 13:10

Honda Accord fictional STW/BTCC style livery

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/8/2013, 15:05

Great Honda skin. Thank you. thumbs 

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 28/8/2013, 16:27

Great skins, thanks to all you who are working on it.
Just a suggestion: a topic in the Skins sub-forum for all VTCC skinners? It would be easy to follow all the releases for this astounding mod.

---
Matteo

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 28/8/2013, 16:35

matteo1974 wrote:Great skins, thanks to all you who are working on it.
Just a suggestion: a topic in the Skins sub-forum for all VTCC skinners? It would be easy to follow all the releases for this astounding mod.

---
Matteo
yeah why not

GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 28/8/2013, 17:18

Done geek 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Seble18 28/8/2013, 21:28

hey guys i've got a little problem here

i cant see anything in cockpit view in the BMW has anyone else that Problem?

thanks for your help and btw great mod cheers cheers 

Sebastian Kraus
Seble18
Seble18

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 28/8/2013, 21:43

Seble18 wrote:hey guys i've got a little problem here

i cant see anything in cockpit view in the BMW has anyone else that Problem?

thanks for your help and btw great mod cheers cheers 

I'm making right now a small patch to correct some bugs of the cars. Yours is one of the things solved (was a stupid thing: I gave the reflection effect to the internal windows of the F30.... Embarassed )

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 28/8/2013, 23:14

PATCH FOR THE FIRST CARS IS RELEASED
File is named as VTCC_Patch_AlfaBMWHondaMerc (I know, the name sucks...)

Is highly recommended to download it, as it fixes some small but annoying bugs, which I didn't see initially because.... well.... I have no idea....

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Seble18 29/8/2013, 05:38

Thank you for the fast reply Smile thumps up 

Sebastian Kraus
Seble18
Seble18

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 29/8/2013, 21:56

Ford Focus Sedan is released

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 29/8/2013, 22:12

Thank you for the Ford. Beautiful. I have more fun collecting these cars than racing them! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 29/8/2013, 22:24

That Ford looks absolutely great! Good Job!

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 29/8/2013, 22:30

cheers  job well done !! thumbs 

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 29/8/2013, 22:31

thanks for that Ford.

Wip....only have to change the windows and some small logos (new wheel color done)

Last edited by GeForce06 on 29/8/2013, 22:40; edited 1 time in total

GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 29/8/2013, 22:35

Thank you Fab, skin already released Smile

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 30/8/2013, 03:30

Thanks for the Ford, the requested John McCintyre skin is 80% done, just needs some work get the design to fit the bumpers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Steppi 30/8/2013, 06:46

I must say that I don`t like those kind of series in real life (WTCC, STCC, etc.) and in GTR2.
But Fabrizio did a really good job on those cars!
Thank you for sharing with us.

Stefan Kögel
Steppi
Steppi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 30/8/2013, 06:52

Beautifull Focus Sedan , graet car , thanks you mate cheers 

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 30/8/2013, 11:32

Now, I have a question for you guys: I'm going to convert the VW Golf; the question is: should I make it TDI?

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/8/2013, 13:27

in BTCC the Golf V was running with petrol engine, in STCC the Sciroccos ran with biogas, so why not make this one a TDI? Also, VW and diesels are something you mention at the same place Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 30/8/2013, 13:36

as long as it will be competitive its your choice Very Happy

GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next