European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 7 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

+41
Vanaja
skeno
follarin63
repaban
lfm58
Jarodparker
ernie2492
roby13
ThatAudiFan
frederick59
racerm
kk08
MHeymanns
gtracer123
yuca
basukid
Gonzaga_gtr2
Ryo Saeba
zumlee
franken12
PATR10T
Steppi
Peter2012
mickeyfff
matteo1974
momo2012
raphaelnariga
Seble18
antoniog7772
WarBoss
RicardoG
Crimson764
eurostc
F302
SilverSun
jsmee
Xtra-Large
skylinemanning
GeForce06
simspeed_racing
Totenkopf
45 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 7 Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  skylinemanning 5/10/2013, 11:10

Thank you, another car to add to field Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 7 Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  Totenkopf 8/10/2013, 16:46

New Patch is available!

Named as "VTCC_Cumulative_Patch.rar" which improves the visual experience, correcting the animations of the lights of the cars released so far (as you can see from the screens below); includes the previous cockpit patch for the first models released. READ THE README FOR A CORRECT INSTALLATION

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonzaga_gtr2 8/10/2013, 22:43

thank you sooo much Fabrizio Very Happy cheers 

GONZALO REYES [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gonzaga_gtr2
Gonzaga_gtr2

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 8/10/2013, 23:43

Thanks very much, the cars look great. Thanks also for the Citreon cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/10/2013, 13:03

Thanks a lot for the updates. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 10/10/2013, 13:27

The updates looks really nice , well done thumbs 

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga 16/10/2013, 07:59

incredible quality, many many thanks mate! Very Happy

Raphael Oliveira  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

https://www.youtube.com/raphaelanriga

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 20/10/2013, 18:56

loving this series of cars....Cool 

any other maybe in the works...??

thumbs  chirp 

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 20/10/2013, 19:46

eurostc wrote:loving this series of cars....Cool 

any other maybe in the works...??

thumbs   chirp 
At the moment I'm concentrating on the next league's carpack; probably the next one will be the Volvo S60 or the Merc C200 W204

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 20/10/2013, 20:04

ok , thank you for the update.....Smile 

sounds like a busy time....cheers 

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 21/10/2013, 18:42

Totenkopf wrote:
jsmee wrote:Is it just me or is the rear view mirror reversed? So car's passing on the right of the car appear on the left of the mirror?
Yeah it's a common problem with the VTCC cars...
Till now I could solve the problem only with the side mirrors; the central mirror causes problems... maybe it's something very stupid, but I couldn't solve it....
something I found , maybe it helps

Try to do the next:
1) Open your mirrors in 3dsimed (or object that consist the mirrors).
2) Right click on your mirrors and choose material name of your mirror
3) Now you'll see Material Edit window. Press the "ReScale Tex" button
4) Change your Scale U 1.000 to Scale U -1.000 and press OK. Then OK on Material Edit window.
5) Make such changes for all mirrors you needed. (left \right\center )
6) Do not forget to save your edited model ! hehe
Try in game and have a nice ride.

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 21/10/2013, 18:54

Thanks mate Smile 

Just read it some minutes ago at F1C, and I'm already at work geek 

Experct very soon a mirrors update for the cars released so far Cool 

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 21/10/2013, 18:56

a big thank you to everyone here working so hard on all these cars/mods/updates ....thumbs 

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 21/10/2013, 22:11

eurostc wrote:
Totenkopf wrote:
jsmee wrote:Is it just me or is the rear view mirror reversed? So car's passing on the right of the car appear on the left of the mirror?
Yeah it's a common problem with the VTCC cars...
Till now I could solve the problem only with the side mirrors; the central mirror causes problems... maybe it's something very stupid, but I couldn't solve it....
something I found , maybe it helps

Try to do the next:
1) Open your mirrors in 3dsimed (or object that consist the mirrors).
2) Right click on your mirrors and choose material name of your mirror
3) Now you'll see Material Edit  window. Press the "ReScale Tex" button
4) Change your Scale U  1.000  to  Scale U  -1.000  and press OK. Then  OK on Material Edit window.
5) Make such changes for all mirrors you needed. (left \right\center )
6) Do not forget to save your edited model ! hehe
Try in game and have a nice ride.

when theres just one mirror with this problem u have to cut the mirror with this problem before Wink otherwise later u will have the other two with reversed sites ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 21/10/2013, 22:31

Yes, noticed it right after I made the first try Wink 

Tomorrow I'll upload a mirror fix for all the cars.

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca 6/11/2013, 21:23

great mod/conversion!!!

i have a problem with the c4,accord and w204.
all other cars are fine, but when inserting them i get an ctd.
is there any mod requested to run them.
the cars show up in the showroom but then when loading-ctd.

yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 6/11/2013, 21:50

yuca wrote:great mod/conversion!!!

i have a problem with the c4,accord and w204.
all other cars are fine, but when inserting them i get an ctd.
is there any mod requested to run them.
the cars show up in the showroom but then when loading-ctd.
I need to see a trace, because on my install for testing mods, there's no problem

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca 6/11/2013, 23:07

here the C4 CTD trace

setup.cpp 1194: Could not find .HDC
vidman.cpp 1011: Entered VidMan::Enter()
specialfx.cp 3577: Entered SpecialFX::Enter()
dynman.cpp 597: Entered DynMan::Enter()
plrfile.cpp 3783: Entered PlayerFile::Enter()
sound.cpp 700: Entered Sound::Enter()
hwinput.cpp 6527: Entered HWInput::Enter()
onscreen.cpp 3155: Entered OnScreen::Enter()
game.cpp 726: Entered Game::Setup()
hwinput.cpp 6541: Entered HWInput::Setup()
options.cpp 1657: Entered Options::Setup()
tire_manager 1171: Non-existent tire brand ""
specialfx.cp 3583: Entered SpecialFX::Setup()
steward.cpp 4718: Entered Steward::Setup()
dynman.cpp 609: Entered DynMan::Setup()
sound.cpp 723: Entered Sound::Setup()
onscreen.cpp 3161: Entered OnScreen::Setup()
vidman.cpp 1152: Entered VidMan::Setup()
plrfile.cpp 3793: Entered PlayerFile::Setup()
plrfile.cpp 2936: Attempting to save to USERDATA\Andreas Benek\Andreas Benek.TMP
plrfile.cpp 2959: Retcode: 0 for renaming to USERDATA\Andreas Benek\Andreas Benek.plr
game.cpp 770: Entered Game::Init()
vidman.cpp 1205: Entered VidMan::Init()
ai_db.cpp 2215: Entered AIDatabase::Init()
steward.cpp 4856: Entered Steward::Init()
hwinput.cpp 6584: Entered HWInput::Init()
specialfx.cp 3694: Entered SpecialFX::Init()
dynman.cpp 639: Entered DynMan::Init()
slot.cpp 284: Entered Slot::Init()
vehgfx.cpp 2587: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\TRACKVEHICLES\SAFETYCAR\SAFETYCAR.CAS)
pitmod.cpp 197: Entered PitAction::Init
vehgfx.cpp 2587: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\VTCC\ALFA 159\ALFA ROMEO TEST TEAM 2\..\ALFA_159.CAS)
SteeringAnim 660: Error loading ExtDriver-ShiftR_M.lma.
pitmod.cpp 197: Entered PitAction::Init
vehgfx.cpp 2587: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\VTCC\CITROEN C4\CITROEN\..\C4.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2631: Unable to read C:\USERS\ANDI\DOCUMENTS\GTR2\USERDATA\LOG\vehgen.scn: Error loading global material WC_TEAM_WINDOWS_GL_A8
vehgfx.cpp 2684: Could not find instance "SLOT001"

yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 6/11/2013, 23:15

yuca wrote:here the C4 CTD trace

vehgfx.cpp   2631: Unable to read C:\USERS\ANDI\DOCUMENTS\GTR2\USERDATA\LOG\vehgen.scn: Error loading global material WC_TEAM_WINDOWS_GL_A8
vehgfx.cpp   2684: Could not find instance "SLOT001"
Thanks.

Ok, it's something related to the windows material (a missing texture probably).
Probably you're using a detail level which isn't "full" or "high", correct?

Anyway, I'll take a look at it tomorrow at all detail levels, and see what can be Smile 

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca 7/11/2013, 07:55

yes, i just checked, set details to full and the cars are working.

yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 8/11/2013, 02:46

Wow man those are nice looking cars. Thank you Smile 

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 8/11/2013, 13:06

yuca wrote:yes, i just checked, set details to full and the cars are working.
Ok, then is something on the lower details levels. I will solve it asap.

Thanks for reporting Smile 

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  MHeymanns 13/11/2013, 17:23

Thanks for your outstanding work.

Have several nice days!!!

Michael Heymanns
MHeymanns
MHeymanns

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/12/2013, 19:11

brilliant work,thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 24/3/2014, 22:15

Meanwhile, in Sweden..... geek 

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next