European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

+41
Vanaja
skeno
follarin63
repaban
lfm58
Jarodparker
ernie2492
roby13
ThatAudiFan
frederick59
racerm
kk08
MHeymanns
gtracer123
yuca
basukid
Gonzaga_gtr2
Ryo Saeba
zumlee
franken12
PATR10T
Steppi
Peter2012
mickeyfff
matteo1974
momo2012
raphaelnariga
Seble18
antoniog7772
WarBoss
RicardoG
Crimson764
eurostc
F302
SilverSun
jsmee
Xtra-Large
skylinemanning
GeForce06
simspeed_racing
Totenkopf
45 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  Jarodparker 14/5/2016, 17:24

I have find the problem, it's the STEX who are not in the good place. Now I see all cars in the menu but Mercedes and Accord not work. I have thinking it's a problem with .HDC or .ENG, .SP, .GRB, .DMG but I have take all of this part from BMW at the Mercedes and she don't work ... I test another things after this message.

Thanks kk08 ans Simspeed for your help Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  Jarodparker 18/5/2016, 11:01

Sorry for the double post but Mercedes and Honda doesn't work.

That is my trace file :

vehgfx.cpp   2587: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\VTCC\MERCEDES AMG\C2013.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp   2631: Unable to read USERDATA\LOG\vehgen.scn: Error loading global material WC_TEAM_BODY1_PA
vehgfx.cpp   2684: Could not find instance "SLOT000"

Please, can you help me ?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 22/5/2016, 22:20

I'm sorry for the delay in the answer, but I'm not very active in the last months. However, for the last problem (since the others seem to be solved thanks to the help of other members), have you tried different graphic settings. I'm not sure if somewhere in the .cas file of the Mercedes there may be a mistake, so if it works, let's say in "full" graphics settings, I can find easily the problem.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 23/5/2016, 21:52

Totenkopf wrote:I'm sorry for the delay in the answer, but I'm not very active in the last months. However, for the last problem (since the others seem to be solved thanks to the help of other members), have you tried different graphic settings. I'm not sure if somewhere in the .cas file of the Mercedes there may be a mistake, so if it works, let's say in "full" graphics settings, I can find easily the problem.

No problem for your answer, everybody have a life ! I have test with full graphics and the accord and the mercedes works ! But it's not possible for me to play with this setting when I play in 800*600 because my computer is low. For this 2 cars, it's the same problem but not the same things. In low graphics, the problem of mercedes is the body and for the honda accord :

O_BaseGz.cpp 8758: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error loading mesh file ACCORD2_FBUMPER_B.GMT to memory

Very thanks if you resolve the problem because I have mixing 13 mods for having a fictionnal wtcc 1988-2015 and I need just this 2 cars for terminate my season 2013-2014-2015 and waiting for the version 7 of super touring mod for a total finishing of my mod.

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  lfm58 22/10/2016, 11:29

High quality & large variety!
Thank you very much

Luciano Montemartini

lfm58

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 30/10/2016, 09:50

Time to move this one to the public section Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 Empty vtcc

Post  repaban 31/10/2016, 00:57

Hello ,have you skins for the vtcc mod please
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  follarin63 1/11/2016, 16:03

Nice cars, thanks a lot

Jacques-Yvon  Hullée

follarin63

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 1/11/2016, 21:37

great great mod, thanks Totenkopf. Smile
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/11/2016, 17:49

Lovely stuff! Has anyone made skins for this?

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 3/11/2016, 18:10

You can find some skins for the rfactor version of some cars (but the BMW F30 has a slightly different template). Anyway, I moved the VTCC skins thread in the open section too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/11/2016, 22:42

Totenkopf wrote:You can find some skins for the rfactor version of some cars (but the BMW F30 has a slightly different template). Anyway, I moved the VTCC skins thread in the open section too.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 5/11/2016, 13:42

Yes great thank you Totenkopf
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/12/2016, 18:11

Anyone else got issues when an AI car doesn't come out of the pits? I'm using the VW Golf at Assen for testing now, but I'm the only one leaving the pits for a flying lap with Qualify.
edit:
swapped the .engine and gearbox files with an other car. probably not the right solution, but it works for now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanaja 12/12/2016, 20:46

Thank you thumps up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Seppo Lehtonen
Vanaja
Vanaja

Back to top Go down

Post  VeroNC 26/6/2017, 00:47

In ritardo, ma grazie... Neutral
VeroNC
VeroNC

Back to top Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 Empty hvala

Post  pista 30/6/2017, 10:19

Crimson764 wrote:Nice cars Fab! Gonna get used to these particularly if they're added next season.

pista

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 10/11/2017, 09:18

Many thanks good job tongue

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 9 Empty thanks

Post  guibomba 28/11/2017, 20:49

honda civic typeR??

guibomba

Back to top Go down

Post  miuqana 15/1/2018, 01:47

Totenkopf wrote:You can find some skins for the rfactor version of some cars (but the BMW F30 has a slightly different template). Anyway, I moved the VTCC skins thread in the open section too.

Fisrt of all thanks for the mod! Talking about the skins, I have already all of the skins released here for GTR2 version, and some for rFactor version at TripTeam server, but there is more?

João Anaquim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9