European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Greetings from Bulgaria
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 23:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 18:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 17:53 by why_not_simracer

»  lausitzring for AC
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released I_icon_minitime7/3/2024, 12:43 by Tobydog

» Formula Gran Turismo
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 20:45 by kk08

» Interlagos 2016 (WIP) Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 by Sergio Hundo
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 19:46 by hundo

» Password Change
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 19:35 by Sylphide

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

+41
Vanaja
skeno
follarin63
repaban
lfm58
Jarodparker
ernie2492
roby13
ThatAudiFan
frederick59
racerm
kk08
MHeymanns
gtracer123
yuca
basukid
Gonzaga_gtr2
Ryo Saeba
zumlee
franken12
PATR10T
Steppi
Peter2012
mickeyfff
matteo1974
momo2012
raphaelnariga
Seble18
antoniog7772
WarBoss
RicardoG
Crimson764
eurostc
F302
SilverSun
jsmee
Xtra-Large
skylinemanning
GeForce06
simspeed_racing
Totenkopf
45 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released Empty VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  Totenkopf 23/8/2013, 16:33

Ok, since I don't know how much time each conversion will take (I have few time to spend on modding now...), I decided to release the cars one-by-one.
Anyway, I'll not convert all the cars, but just the more interesting to me.
Cars are balanced for the S2000 category. The original mod had no skins, so you'll have to be happy with the test teams liveries.

The link below is to my VTCC Mediafire folder, where you will find all the needed files; every time I will release a new car, I will update the thread.
The "Cumulative Patch" has to be downloaded and installed for all the models released before the Volvo S60

LINK:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/cpwdh60o42yj4/VTCC

Let's start with the Alfa Romeo 159....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...then the BMW 320si F30....

...the Merc C200 AMG 2013....

....the Honda Accord.....

....the Ford Focus Sedan....

....the VW Golf VI TDI....

....the Renault Megane....

....the Lada Granta....

....the Citroen C4....

....the Volvo S60....

....and the Alfa Romeo Giulietta

Last edited by Totenkopf on 31/3/2015, 18:39; edited 18 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  simspeed_racing 23/8/2013, 17:16

Looks great, thanks very much for converting these cheers 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  GeForce06 23/8/2013, 17:48

many thanks thumbs 
love that car

working on a 2 car team atm thumps up 

Marco S.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 23/8/2013, 20:12

Autodelta Skin Download

Just the one car but I can make the others if anyone wants. I've included the PSD with this skin so feel free to modify or use anything within it.

Another test car skin Download

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 23/8/2013, 20:30

THE ALFA 159 IS REUPLOADED. PLEASE, RE-DOWNLOAD IT

Had to reupload it after I noticed a problem which makes a CTD while doing a comparative test with the BMW F30 on track (yes, the F30 will be the next, tonight geek ).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 23/8/2013, 20:43

Thank you Smile skin release coming soon.

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large 23/8/2013, 21:48

Thank you very much Fabrizio , I love the Alfa 159 , cheers

Great work 

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 23/8/2013, 21:57

Just loaded my skins ingame and I have a problem that I hope the picture below will explain:

Ive tried a few different settings when saving to .dds format but I keep getting this very sharp, pixelated skin ingame :(can someone help?

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 23/8/2013, 22:03

scratch 

Have to see again the settings for the body1 material, but everything seemed correct.

EDIT: fuck! I didn't enable the mip maps! bsod 

Expect a new version of the car in the next hour.... will be followed after few minutes by the BMW F30, which is ready and perfect, just needs to be packed.

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 23/8/2013, 22:07

Thanks mate, also the Ford Focus you released from VTCC has the same problem.

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 23/8/2013, 23:23

skylinemanning wrote:Thanks mate, also the Ford Focus you released from VTCC has the same problem.
which one ?

GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 23/8/2013, 23:27

Ok, now the last version of the 159 is uploaded.
Teamplates for all the cars uploaded as well.

Sorry guys for the inconvenience; it's really frustrating when you have to reupload a whole mod for a single wrong click......

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 23/8/2013, 23:42

GeForce06 wrote:
skylinemanning wrote:Thanks mate, also the Ford Focus you released from VTCC has the same problem.
which one ?
The mk3 from 2012 WTCC

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 24/8/2013, 00:44

BMW 320si F30 is released

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 24/8/2013, 00:47

Looks brilliant mate thank you Smile

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmee 24/8/2013, 01:04

Great! I look forward to the next car too... Wink

James Smee
Suffolk, UK

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jsmee
jsmee

https://facebook.com/Smeedesigns

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSun 24/8/2013, 01:07

Nice work fabrizio, where did you find the 3d model of the f30?

SilverSun

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 24/8/2013, 01:50

SilverSun wrote:Nice work fabrizio, where did you find the 3d model of the f30?
It's from the VTCC Mod for rfactor Wink 

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 24/8/2013, 02:09

looks fantastic mate cheers

GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  F302 24/8/2013, 02:10

Fantastic work:)

F302

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 24/8/2013, 03:55

Many Thanx for the time and work involved...agreed  cheers 

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 24/8/2013, 21:39

Guess the car.... (will be the next release later tonight)

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 24/8/2013, 21:42

Is the Mercedes badge on the wheels a hint? Razz 

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 24/8/2013, 21:43

oh yes Wink 

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 24/8/2013, 22:34

Nice cars Fab! Gonna get used to these particularly if they're added next season.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next