European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Free connections, it's not just words
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 15:14 by steerlinglinks_

» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 19:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 13:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 18:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 18:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 12:27 by Illy26

» introduce
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 08:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 23:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 18:59 by Orteva

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

+41
Vanaja
skeno
follarin63
repaban
lfm58
Jarodparker
ernie2492
roby13
ThatAudiFan
frederick59
racerm
kk08
MHeymanns
gtracer123
yuca
basukid
Gonzaga_gtr2
Ryo Saeba
zumlee
franken12
PATR10T
Steppi
Peter2012
mickeyfff
matteo1974
momo2012
raphaelnariga
Seble18
antoniog7772
WarBoss
RicardoG
Crimson764
eurostc
F302
SilverSun
jsmee
Xtra-Large
skylinemanning
GeForce06
simspeed_racing
Totenkopf
45 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 5 Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  Totenkopf 2/9/2013, 06:19

That's what I'm doing geek 

But on some cars they don't work correctly (or as I would like to).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 5 Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  Peter2012 2/9/2013, 20:46

Well! If all gose well when I get in and try this Golf might be a new car for next seasons touring car league for the Leon Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vist my Flickr page for weekly updated racing photo's
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    
Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

EEC TCC 2    | Winner Golf TDi
EEC LDC       | Winner Scirocco GT24

EEC GTS       | 5TH Place Molser
Peter2012
Peter2012

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 2/9/2013, 22:06

Totenkopf wrote:That's what I'm doing geek 

But on some cars they don't work correctly (or as I would like to).
whats the problem?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 2/9/2013, 23:01

The BMW F30 I think needs a whole new mesh only for the reverse light, while for the Alfa 159 it takes a bit morethan the other cars because requires some tricks here and there.

Had no problems with the Merc C, the Accord and the Focus (the Golf doesn't need an update as I already made all the lights to work from the first release).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 4/9/2013, 09:40

seen a Priora template in the template pack.....

so will we we see one for the WTCC guys...Cool 

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/9/2013, 15:26

eurostc wrote:seen a Priora template in the template pack.....

any chance for this skin? drive 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 4/9/2013, 17:49

eurostc wrote:seen a Priora template in the template pack.....

The priora is already available for the League, but has some bugs to be corrected. The problem is that now is September and my "modding time" decreased esponentially....

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  franken12 4/9/2013, 21:04

Thank you for this nice bunch of cars

Keep Racing!!

Norbert Hock
franken12
franken12

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 5/9/2013, 08:48

can we get a version posted here in your thread and see if anyone can update/fix anything you recommend on the Priora...? Smile 

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 11/9/2013, 04:19

Renault Megane Released (from HHEC Mod)

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 11/9/2013, 16:06

Nice, thanks!

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 11/9/2013, 17:02

Nice addition, thanks cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/9/2013, 18:23

Super car, thank you. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 13/9/2013, 00:54

nice work again

Marco S.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  zumlee 16/9/2013, 02:41

My idea for Alfa 159 2014 VTCC.  lol! 
How you think about it?

zumlee

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 16/9/2013, 03:01

wow, that is the Devil!

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 16/9/2013, 04:30

THAT alfa looks awsome

Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryo Saeba 16/9/2013, 04:36

great 2014 alfa!

Alex Gaffuri

Ryo Saeba

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 16/9/2013, 04:56

zumlee wrote:My idea for Alfa 159 2014 VTCC.  lol! 
How you think about it?
Looks great. Think I'm going to upload my new lights for the already released cars tomorrow evening, so that you can use them for it (in the 159 there will be the correct brakelight effect + the reverse light).

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonzaga_gtr2 18/9/2013, 04:50

GeForce06 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Release here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Great stuff there Toten thanks really cheers 

Amazing Gefo really!! thanks millions Very Happy 
m8 is possible the same skin with yellow roof?

GONZALO REYES [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gonzaga_gtr2
Gonzaga_gtr2

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 21/9/2013, 20:18

yeah will be possible Wink

Marco S.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 22/9/2013, 22:46

noticed you may have updated the Lada...?? thumps up 

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 23/9/2013, 21:43

Lada Granta TC is released.

Link as always in first post. (so, now Jsmee, you can release your WTCC skins for it geek )

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid 23/9/2013, 21:50

Can I do updates on that car if needed? Or did you do the best to enhance it like my other WTCC Updates. Razz Razz Razz lol! It Looks great I will test it tonight.

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 23/9/2013, 21:51

Thanks for this, the original guy who made this model, DanZ I think, has some talent.

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next