European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 8 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 8 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

+41
Vanaja
skeno
follarin63
repaban
lfm58
Jarodparker
ernie2492
roby13
ThatAudiFan
frederick59
racerm
kk08
MHeymanns
gtracer123
yuca
basukid
Gonzaga_gtr2
Ryo Saeba
zumlee
franken12
PATR10T
Steppi
Peter2012
mickeyfff
matteo1974
momo2012
raphaelnariga
Seble18
antoniog7772
WarBoss
RicardoG
Crimson764
eurostc
F302
SilverSun
jsmee
Xtra-Large
skylinemanning
GeForce06
simspeed_racing
Totenkopf
45 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 8 Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  eurostc 24/3/2014, 22:31

O yea.....!!!!  drive 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released - Page 8 Empty Re: VTCC Mod Release thread - Alfa Romeo Giulietta released

Post  MHeymanns 26/3/2014, 07:31

I'm so looking forward to this. Thanks for all your work mate. thumps up cheers 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have several nice days!!!

Michael Heymanns
MHeymanns
MHeymanns

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 26/3/2014, 22:08

Volvo S60 is released!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(it passed quite some time from my last conversion, so, if you find some bugs, please report)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 27/3/2014, 01:30

woohoo   cheers  another nice one..!!

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 27/3/2014, 01:51

thank u very much

Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MHeymanns 27/3/2014, 07:18

Thank you sooo much. cheers 

Have several nice days!!!

Michael Heymanns
MHeymanns
MHeymanns

Back to top Go down

Post  kk08 27/3/2014, 09:08

Thanks, I like this category. If you are interested, I've seen a lada priora in nogrip's gtrevo(or raceon) section that could fill the grid.

Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm 31/12/2014, 18:10

Totenkopf wrote:Volvo S60 is released!

(it passed quite some time from my last conversion, so, if you find some bugs, please report)

Which game is this car converted from and has anyone made any skins for this one, I have been searching and can't find any. Painter please answer the call...

LENNIE MITCHELL
racerm
racerm

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 31/12/2014, 18:30

I forgot that I made this a while back:
TWR - 2 car team/ fictional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy Smile

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm 31/12/2014, 18:44

Wow, this car looks great, thanks, hey don't stop there! This car looks great with paint on it.

LENNIE MITCHELL
racerm
racerm

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 31/12/2014, 22:31

Well there is this one?? Wink

AV Racing - 2 car team/ fictional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 31/3/2015, 17:40

It's not properly a VTCC car but now you can find, at the usual link of the first post, this lady:

As for the Megane, the Body1 template is in the HHEC_Templates.rar file, while the body2 (rear wing) comes from the Seat Leon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 31/3/2015, 18:42

Cheers , something different !! thumbs

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  frederick59 31/3/2015, 20:05

Thanks for this Alfa thumbs

JeromeBrown

frederick59

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 31/3/2015, 20:22

Thanks Fabrizio, really cool car!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  roby13 1/7/2015, 14:24

havent read the whole thread. mod looks excellent! any chance for a how to install guide or in which order? or maybe a full install in current status?

Last edited by roby13 on 1/7/2015, 20:46; edited 1 time in total

Spyros papadopoulos greece

roby13

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 1/7/2015, 17:46

I released it this way because I converted the cars in a period where I was busy, so couldn't convert all at once.

In this way, you can also choose which cars to install. Important thing is to have the shared files, and the 2 patches, there's not an order to follow.

P.S. Please guys, don't downvote someone for asking, thanks.

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  roby13 1/7/2015, 20:45

thx totenkopf! so install the shared files and the 2 updates in any order and then choose cars. thx again thumps up

Spyros papadopoulos greece

roby13

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 2/7/2015, 13:19

TCR, before it was conceived..
Thanks. And I wonder if we'll see WRX STi saloon & Leon Cupracer 3dr.?

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 2/7/2015, 18:09

ernie2492 wrote:TCR, before it was conceived..

If I will have the time, I will add more models Smile

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 3/7/2015, 09:25

Totenkopf wrote:
ernie2492 wrote:TCR, before it was conceived..

If I will have the time, I will add more models Smile

OK, with 4wd & FWD physics for STi.

BTW, I had this CTD when driving C4:
vehgfx.cpp   2587: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\VTCC\CITROEN C4\CITROEN\..\C4.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp   2631: Unable to read C:\USERS\USER\DOCUMENTS\GTR2\USERDATA\LOG\vehgen.scn: Error loading global material WC_TEAM_WINDOWS_GL_A8
vehgfx.cpp   2684: Could not find instance "SLOT000"

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 3/7/2015, 11:42

Thanks for reporting Very Happy

Was a typo in the material settings of the windows for the med details body. Now is corrected, and I reuploaded the Citroen C4; so, download it and it will work correctly Wink

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 13/5/2016, 20:28

Hi, I have test this mod but nothing car want works and I don't know why. Anytime all car I have download on EEC and trackaholics are ever works and Yesterday, in the same time I have download this mod, I have download so many car of Simspeed and she works.

When I'm in the menu for practice session nothing car want upload, I don't see it and if I run the session, the game crash ...

It's possible to receive help ?

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  kk08 14/5/2016, 00:33

First we have to understand what's your problem: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It works for gtr2 too. Post in the gtr2 help section the last 30/40 lines and someone will be able to help you.

P.S. We don't have a thread that explains how to make a trace file on this forum. It would be useful for many new members.

Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 14/5/2016, 08:53

Do you have the shared files and the update installed?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next