European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+26
Bad News
Cheeveer
ernie2492
Godwind Racing
Raccoon
Littlefysh
GeForce06
skeno
FrAnC1s96
Crimson764
GTP_furinkazen
Tano
kk08
templarnot4
suti
JAFF
baika
Shinra
JERACERX
marki77
ChaosZero
jr82
Sylphide
pimmy
alexmezza
Markano97
30 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  pimmy 30/1/2021, 03:09

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Also mod launches this weekend and thread will be shut Smile
Just as I've got my new PC set up. Good timing!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Pimm

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  skeno 3/4/2021, 20:53

i could be wrong. but can it be that super tourers were entered in the argentinian top race series in the early 2000s?

skeno
skeno

Markano97 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 4/4/2021, 01:47

skeno wrote:i could be wrong. but can it be that super tourers were entered in the argentinian top race series in the early 2000s?

You are right, many ST cars that competed in the Copa De las Naciones series ended up racing in the Top Race series afterwards where they ended up in many cases...well....wrecked. I've thought of even doing some of them. However too little information and photos to attempt it. Plus i don't know how much they transformed when they ran in top race so i it only remained as an idea. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

skeno likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 13/4/2021, 23:05

WIP coffee

Markano97
Markano97

eurostc, kk08, Bad News and templarnot4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 14/4/2021, 13:58

Mcihael Heigert ?

watch out he like nearly everyone else had the orange blinkers at this time

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 14/4/2021, 14:05

intelpower wrote:Mcihael Heigert ?

watch out he like nearly everyone else had the orange blinkers at this time

I think its pretty obvious that the window file hasn't been created yet. This is just the base livery.
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 14/4/2021, 14:17

my bad

this must be the hardest STW BMW skin except for the 95 Patrick Ulrich one

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 14/4/2021, 22:00

This skin is already exists. What is wrong with it?

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 14/4/2021, 22:02

It does, there's nothing wrong with it. I believe you have done the Spa version but i just wanted to paint it as well(this is from Nurburgring). I really like these STW cars. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 15/4/2021, 21:31

for curiosity this is how Michael Heigert looked, the dude on the left

for some reason he was always the slowest regular entry in the STW Laughing Neutral

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 15/4/2021, 21:41

I know what he looked like. I had the honour of having him on my friends list. Got plenty of photos from him.
Little did i expect however he would pass away late last year. May he rest in peace.

Markano97
Markano97

skeno likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 15/4/2021, 21:54

didn't know that, RIP Michael Heigert ! while not being one of fastest privaters by any means he was actually one of the longest running veteran privateer of the STW from 1994 to first half of 1997 !!

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 19/4/2021, 19:39

Markano97 wrote:It does, there's nothing wrong with it. I believe you have done the Spa version but i just wanted to paint it as well(this is from Nurburgring). I really like these STW cars. Very Happy

you plan doing more ALT skins of STW ?   if there is a trackpack the skins could be put in track folder   so not create any duplications

would this clasify as an ALT skin ?

in 1995  round 2 Spa     Thierry Boutsen used the car of Patrese , main difference instead of "Mondeo"  it had "Ford Bank" on the side , that's why Patrese himself was missing this race

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 20/4/2021, 20:56

yes we need alternative livieries for stw. cant wait to have all 4 liveries uwe alzen had in 1997. Surprised

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 25/7/2021, 22:42

coffee

Markano97
Markano97

eurostc, Bad News, bernie91, KonstantinBelovNE, drr6, thekazako and templarnot4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News 26/7/2021, 17:07

Well done, Markos! thumbs

Zoran Mikic
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/7/2021, 18:02

for markano's collection

appreantly it used a 2.2 L engine due to organizers dispensation so it's also a  bit illegal as a super tourer...   Mad

is norvegian series progressing ? Smile

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 5/10/2021, 23:05

this should be a very interesting video for markano  Smile

unfortunatly the Lauderbach Vectra GT still elusive  Mad

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 27/12/2021, 17:52

new videos never before sen of the 1994 ADAC CUP   , rounds 1 ,2  and 3 in full

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 12/1/2022, 21:21

another duplicate in STW 1994

no 20 Dieter Quester it loooks like same car  as no 18 and no 19    , same green mirrors, same logos on bottom

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 21/1/2022, 12:38

the one off entry of Bervid  at Zeltweg,  rather boring race but it's track specific

and Smoking Joe

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 7/2/2022, 21:55

from 1994  Salzburgring practice 1

Bychl   , has no 26  and is the same car as Huissman at Zandvoot

tumblr share link url

and the Audi of Tichy who replaced Hans Stuck for this race

in the commentary is mentioned that LAUDERBACH wants to run 2 Vectras in next season !!!    as we know it turned out they run a Primera in the first 2 races   and then they tried to run a single Vectra GT at 2 races in 2nd half but failed .....

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 9/2/2022, 20:21

Salzburring practice 2   Dieter Quester in his last race

in commentary they mentioned that this was NOT run by Team ISERT   anymore but by Team Schneider

Super Touring resgiter has it wrong, he was no 20, not 19

they also mention that Michael Heiggert was here but had trasmission failure in practice 1  so his couldn't compete

technical details of the 94 spec BMW in background....

the whole 1994 Salzburgring race

the spa race

in commentary it's mentioned that Roberto Ravaglia drives for the WORKS team , not the Biggazi team

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 14/3/2022, 23:46

something for the physics

the 1995 STW Ford   started with
- 975 kG  FWD   or
- 1040 KG   4WD

pic host

and for Markano's collection

Ronald Asch had in pre-season testing  a blue side rear/ roof instead of red  , IMO thankfully they changed it to red Smile

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 3/9/2022, 18:48

this should be really interesting for master markano

1995 Czech series in English in good footage, they used stuff like Lancia Delta Integrale among the super tourers  Shocked

no 3 Mondeo looks like an ex 94 STW car

intelpower

marki77 and Markano97 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next