Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSuper Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_voting_barSuper Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSuper Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_voting_barSuper Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2655)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Tano on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 15:39

Nice!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gianni Muzio
Tano
Tano

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 15:49

Thank you Tano! There's an easter egg in the photo, a close look will reveal it Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 15:55

you mean the Totoyra Celica ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 on Fri 20 Mar 2020, 16:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:you mean the Totoyra Celica ?
Yep, you found it! This is one of the upcoming models to the mod Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower on Tue 24 Mar 2020, 18:46

regarding the STW   95 season a small physics detail   for the Avus round    

the comemntator mentions that Nissan got an engine from Japan  for Keith O'dor   which was much more potent  that the regular one   , this does explain why it suddently could get a win

so in essence that win  in sprint race and the route for podium for main race ....    was a fluke  , not with their regular specs

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6