European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+26
Bad News
Cheeveer
ernie2492
Godwind Racing
Raccoon
Littlefysh
GeForce06
skeno
FrAnC1s96
Crimson764
GTP_furinkazen
Tano
kk08
templarnot4
suti
JAFF
baika
Shinra
JERACERX
marki77
ChaosZero
jr82
Sylphide
pimmy
alexmezza
Markano97
30 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 7/1/2020, 18:09

other such ( GR. A  ? )     suppliments for low  entry super tourer  grids   , they seem same pace as super tourers

from french series 1996 , any info on them  ?

this  one is no 17  , almost won the race , finished 2nd      Casubolo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

here another E30 and a Mercedes 190  with standard small Gr. A wing , seems it's driven by (Bruno) Hernandez

this one has a big "sport evo" wing
here being lapped

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 8/1/2020, 18:18

baika wrote:
intelpower wrote:
according to wiki there were 5  E30

-  6 Francesc Gutiérrez    round 1 only
- 11 Josep Bassas
- 12 Antonio Ribalta
- 14  José M. Romero    round 1  only
- 15 Joaquín Viaplana

plus that Citoren ZX and the Renault 5 Turbo ,  my bet is this 2 were nothing more than Rally kit cars  set up for tarmac

There's a 6th M3, #18 Alexander Villanueva:

But there's no more info about it Suspect
And the M3's are marked as Gr.A spec in this list

Thanks for the info, i didn't have that entry on my entry list. I will have a look in my library and sources and hopefully i'll find something on the driver. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 8/1/2020, 18:20

alexmezza wrote:Could it be a Supercopa model ?

intelpower wrote:
alexmezza wrote:
Markano97 wrote:I have a photo of the ZX

16V or kit car ?

entry list says 16V

had a Valvoline livery, it looks pretty much like a ZX cup car      

monsters inc waternoose

Not sure, i think it was a Group A kit car not F2, it most likely is the same spec as the 1996 FFSA Citroen ZX from Buisson Motorsport. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 8/1/2020, 18:25

intelpower wrote:other such ( GR. A  ? )     suppliments for low  entry super tourer  grids   , they seem same pace as super tourers

from french series 1996 , any info on them  ?

this  one is no 17  , almost won the race , finished 2nd      Casubolo

here another E30 and a Mercedes 190  with standard small Gr. A wing , seems it's driven by  (Bruno) Hernandez

this one has a big "sport evo" wing
here being lapped

There were 3 M3s in the 1996 French Series.
#17 was Etienne Casubolo
#6 was Bruno Hernandez(with the Motul sponsorship, he also drove the Gemo Sport 405)
#15 Alain Delaporte(livery in 1996 was the same as in 1997 fortunately i have a photo of his from 1996).

The Mercedes 190E was a super production car. In 1996 there was also a similar spec Renault Laguna(very few entries per race in 1996). It continued racing until 2000 and by then it was lowered and had white indicator headlights. The livery didn't change those years.
That being said, regarding the French series, i've been doing extensive research and have been able to find plenty of stuff(thanks of course to my good friend Audi80st who has been sending me some magazine scans). I plan to do yet another rework of this series and the Swiss one. No word from me now but its safe to say the 2 series will get an overhaul and will be much better. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 8/1/2020, 18:31

Good news, i was able to find his rally M3 E30 from a similar period. Its the best refference i have and will use to make the 6th m3. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 8/1/2020, 21:19

There were 3 M3s in the 1996 French Series.
#17 was Etienne Casubolo
#6 was Bruno Hernandez(with the Motul sponsorship, he also drove the Gemo Sport 405)
#15 Alain Delaporte(livery in 1996 was the same as in 1997 fortunately i have a photo of his from 1996).

Gr.A  with 2 Liter  ? if they had the original 2.3 L  Gr. A engine unless they had massive weight penalties  they would sail away in the distance

the 2.3 L Gr. A engine produced around 300 BHP but weight of car was just around 960 KG so it would beat super tourers of around 95

the Hernrndez one also seems to have the extended  "Sport Evo"   wing

the red/yellow BMW was slower than the pro saloon mercedes  (actually slowest car on track ! )  so that may not have been a Gr. A    ,  rather pro saloon too ? !   Exclamation    

BTW this shows how pathetic the french series had became ,  only 90 seconds  race review  Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes    nevermind the big super tourer grids of  1995 are gone , it's a real miracle the series survived another decade

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 9/1/2020, 15:55

Regarding the video, these were short previews, there were of course full races on local tv networks but i guess those videos aren't available.
I actually spoke with the uploader and a friend of mine told me he's a relative of the Bandura brothers who race the Peugeot 405 those years. Very Happy
The uploader did tell me he has more videos from 1998 to upload hopefully it won't take too long. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 11/1/2020, 12:44

Markano97 wrote:
The Mercedes 190E was a super production car. In 1996 there was also a similar spec Renault Laguna(very few entries per race in 1996). It continued racing until 2000 and by then it was lowered and had white indicator headlights. The livery didn't change those years.

guess you mean this one

that sais it's a puzzle why RENAULT never entered Lagunas in the french series, not even in 94-95 at its height

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 11/1/2020, 15:32

Yep that's the one. It also appeared in the procar series in 1995.
As for Renault it really is a mystery indeed. They had announced that they would join the grid in the 1995 French series and one of the drivers would be Jean Alesi but that never materialized.

EDIT: It was Alain Prost who was meant to drive the Laguna in the French series and also in the BTCC but that never happened, and the only appearances of the Laguna outside the BTCC in 1995 were at Vallelunga in the Italian series and at Paul Ricard for the FIA World Cup.
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 13/1/2020, 16:19

well  in STW cup   the commentator talked in 95 about Mitsubishi entering the next year... and we do know they actually made a show car

and in 96 or 97 he talked about VOLVO entering the following year...  Embarassed

BTW  that red/yellow  M3  from french series seems to be NOT Group A

here in 97  it's at the back with the slow Clio Cup cars  ...

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 13/1/2020, 17:27

Thats Alain Delaporte, he also competed in 1996 with the same car but is not listed at ST register.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 21/1/2020, 20:30

wouldn't no 41 also be also  eligible  ?  Smile  from 97 season

driven by spanish driver he finished 3rd ! on both races

and they forgot an R from his name  Laughing   Embarassed

free photos online

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 Empty SEATCZC

Post  JAFF 18/2/2020, 18:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

JAFF

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 18/2/2020, 18:34

Group A M3s from 1995 SEATCZC series. If you have photos from class 2 i'd be interested as i'm looking for a couple of entries.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 4 Empty 1994 seatczc

Post  JAFF 18/2/2020, 20:04

Markano97 wrote:Group A M3s from 1995 SEATCZC series. If you have photos from class 2 i'd be interested as i'm looking for a couple of entries[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JAFF

Back to top Go down

Post  JAFF 18/2/2020, 20:06

Markano97 wrote:Group A M3s from 1995 SEATCZC series. If you have photos from class 2 i'd be interested as i'm looking for a couple of entries.

JAFF

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 18/2/2020, 20:12

Thank you! Do you have George Ong and the #49 BMW?

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  JAFF 18/2/2020, 20:36

Markano97 wrote:Thank you! Do you have George Ong and the #49 BMW?
1994?

JAFF

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 19/2/2020, 19:24

Νope, from 1995.😁

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  JAFF 21/2/2020, 17:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ??
Markano97 wrote:Νope, from 1995.😁

JAFF

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 21/2/2020, 17:42

Yep that's one of the cars!! Thank you!!! Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  suti 6/3/2020, 20:34

1999-2000 VLN & 24H Nurburgring RSG-Wolfsburg Golf mk4 kit cars. These are part of official Nurburgring addon for super touring mod.

Sami Tihtonen
suti
suti

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 6/3/2020, 21:00

Look really good... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 6/3/2020, 21:04

though only super tourers would be added but hey nice surpirse Smile

funny thing found out a few days ago VW experiemtned with a diesel themselves for the race and it actually looks like a super tourer from the outside but probably it's not

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  suti 6/3/2020, 21:52

I know that Bora. Furi and TMSR are doing brilliant job bringing models to paint but we haven't got Bora.

Sami Tihtonen
suti
suti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next