European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 10:59 pm by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 am by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 am by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:42 am by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:11 pm by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 12:04 am by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 9:12 pm by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 9:33 am by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 4:14 am by VamosTorino

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+26
Bad News
Cheeveer
ernie2492
Godwind Racing
Raccoon
Littlefysh
GeForce06
skeno
FrAnC1s96
Crimson764
GTP_furinkazen
Tano
kk08
templarnot4
suti
JAFF
baika
Shinra
JERACERX
marki77
ChaosZero
jr82
Sylphide
pimmy
alexmezza
Markano97
30 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:56 am

markano said that he only keeps the original Zolder  version of the 95 Lauderbach Nissan  which means the SPa version is droped     and I listed  the other cases of replacement drivers  where skin stayed  the same if he wants to remove

where is the problem ?  Rolling Eyes  I didn't say he should do it

I actually omited one  in 1996 season

no 40  Jonny Cecotto replaced   no 21   Jorg Mulller in the works Biggazzi BMW  , but Cecotto did the    last 3 rounds and got sa 2nd place in the process  Exclamation on the other hand Cecotto was regular driver in the italioan works BMW so more or less a guest entry from foreign series

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  skeno Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:58 am

hey guys. Nigel Mansell should be ditched from the 1998 BTCC pack, he only took part in 3 rounds, livery was the same as  from Craig Baird and Will Hoy. /s
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:10 am

it's the big flaw of GTR2

in RFACTOR       you just make this alt guys as ALT skins   for an entry and basta   , no extra files .entries required   but GTR2 doesn't  have the option

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:21 am

sadly its not possible to change gdb files with notepad. Sad
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:52 pm

skeno wrote:hey guys. Nigel Mansell should be ditched from the 1998 BTCC pack, he only took part in 3 rounds, livery was the same as  from Craig Baird and Will Hoy. /s
Personally think that car should stay, is great for Championship season's & adds realism

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:07 am

jr82 wrote:
skeno wrote:hey guys. Nigel Mansell should be ditched from the 1998 BTCC pack, he only took part in 3 rounds, livery was the same as  from Craig Baird and Will Hoy. /s
Personally think that car should stay, is great for Championship season's & adds realism

You missed the '/s' which means he's being sarcastic. Razz He's basically mocking Intelpower for that comment, which is fair enough. Personally, I agree with Pimmy if the skin exists and the entry is all done in the mod, no matter if it's a replacement driver or not, IT SHOULD STAY. However I also agree with Sylph that if a particular entry, didn't start any races it was entered in, then it should be dropped. Just to keep the fields authentic. And on the subject of authenticity I'd rather keep certain grids seperate, rather than combined. As certain series did not race together. Just because the grid size is small, doesn't mean it can't be fun. As ALMS proved with it's dying LMP1 class, you only need 2 cars to have some form of battle. Sure, not a great spectacle to watch with only 2 cars on the field but you always knew when those 2 cars were out there, they would likely be nose-to-tail for the best part of 3 hours. But hey none of us really influence the mod at all, that's really down to Furi, Markano and the rest of the team. They have the final say, not us.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:31 am

Crimson764 wrote:

You missed the '/s' which means he's being sarcastic. Razz He's basically mocking Intelpower for that comment,

if that 's the case  he is mocking Sylphide  the admin  , not me....  

I never said the replacement  drivers should be removed  ,Ii only LISTED  the ones  which would need to be removed if such  decision is made

personally don't  why so much of fuzz about this  replacment drivers,  how many times have any of you actually played with them?    any of you really had an urge  to play with Marco Werner instead of Rudiger Julius in STW 1995 for example

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:20 am

If people want it then i shall keep it. Very Happy No need for arguments people.
The skinwork is unfortunately going at a crawling pace as my job takes up most of my day. I have plenty of plans for the STW. Most cars will be repainted. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:27 am

personally I don't mind this alt drive skins but please keep  them away from the main grid !!!!!   in one case one of the private Alfa 155  had no elss than 4 drivers during the season  so imagine the duplciation

do you need extra shots of any STW skin ?     if yes make a list per year and I will  go  thru the footage if required  Very Happy

the 1998 Oliver Mayer Audi  is a bit problematic,     he had this art skin   but he wrecked his car and bought the Silver one from Peter Mamerow   and it was the original sivler and red with his logos added on it so you get a lot variations of what he drove

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:48 am

I must say i'm almost completely covered as far as stw goes, just that gh sport opel astra from 1994 to find the sponsors.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:58 am

take it this way

if you can''t figure the sponsors most likely   nobody else will either  from exisiting footage  Very Happy

BTW in raced  only in round 2   but it was on round  1 too but DNS

and it doesn't duplicate anybody, isn't from  a   foreign championship     can be put in the main field  IMO, current release he is extra

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:00 am

intelpower wrote:
Crimson764 wrote:

You missed the '/s' which means he's being sarcastic. Razz He's basically mocking Intelpower for that comment,

it was actually towards you because you want Jonny Cecotto to be ditched as he replaced Jorg Mulller in the works BMW for only 3 rounds.
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:32 pm

skeno wrote:
intelpower wrote:
Crimson764 wrote:

it was actually towards you because you want  Jonny Cecotto to be ditched as he replaced  Jorg Mulller in the works BMW for only 3 rounds.

learn to read and don't ever put words in my mouth !!! , otherwise you're a   moron  Rolling Eyes

I never said I WANT him to go, I only pointed  that he would be in the situation to go  ,  huge difference Exclamation

again so every  "dude"  understands   I don't care for replacement drivers stay or  get removed as long as they don't  duplicate in the main grid

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:16 am

keep calm. insulting someone as a response for a sarcastic post is childish mate. Smile

if you dont care for replacement drivers to stay or get removed, then why do you spam this thread with your posts about it all the time?

its been said to you several times now and you still dont understand it. this is not your mod and its not up to you to decide what should be made or not. Neutral
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:01 pm

Some people just dont change their mind. I and the frm page have posted about this matter, please consider helping us and share this link so other people know of this. These scumbags have released yet another pack of cars for AC from our fellow Race 07 version and have bits from our GTR2 version too, they have ripped it off and ask money for it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:02 am

skeno wrote:keep calm. insulting someone as a response for a sarcastic post is childish mate. Smile

if you dont care for replacement drivers to stay or get removed, then why do you spam this thread with your posts about it all the time?

its been said to you several times now and you still dont understand it. this is not your mod and its not up to you to decide what should be made or not. Neutral
Which is exactly why I decided to keep all my TCL stuff private years ago when I was involved with that project.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:51 am

1995 SPA races have been uploaded     but no proper shots of the Dick Adorf  Lauderbach Primera

there is this shot side by side with a works car were clealry it's much darker blue

after the roll over it didn't look damaged   , noway near a write off  !! maybe simply they didn't have any sponsor/ pay driver to finance running it

image upload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:25 am

missing skins

the no 3 BMW    from French 98 season , the GTR file is there but not  the actual skin , same story for no 22

maybe planned for later release ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:53 am

Weird, i have made the skins and did send them for release since last year....

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  marki77 Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:14 am

I have the gtr files with the masks, but they are not seen in the game, the .car files are missing
thumps up

Last edited by marki77 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Carlos Zena
marki77
marki77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:47 am

sorry  made mistake    indeed  the, GTR files are there but not CAR file s for those 2 skins

here the folder content

Last edited by intelpower on Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:58 am

found another case like this

BMW   E36   JTCC 1996   no 20 is missing CAR  file

a weird problem peugeot 405  CEZSTC 1997, they have 2 CAR files each

Renault Laguna STES       just a CAR file but no GTR file

Toyota Corola Ceres    JTCC 1994 ther eis a GTR file called 941119     with no CAR file

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:58 pm

intelpower wrote:found another case like this

BMW   E36   JTCC 1996   no 20 is missing CAR  file

a weird problem peugeot 405  CEZSTC 1997, they have 2 CAR files each

Renault Laguna STES       just a CAR file but no GTR file

Toyota Corola  Ceres    JTCC 1994 ther eis a GTR file called 941119     with no CAR file

Some of these known, the STES was a test car for all different physics.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:56 am

something for markano   Very Happy

managed to find good shots of missing  entry from current released pack  Very Happy

in JTCC   1995 at   final round Schnitzer entered a 3rd car for Peter Kox ,     it looks like his STW car with rear bumper from japanese series    so would easy to add

rear banner is Warsteiner

race results show this was indeed a 3rd car and not a duplicate

on the rear bumper it's very likely same as no 73 had, sponsorred  by 007  lol!  maybe they had secret gadgets like   smoke and oil   and some rockets for good measure  lol!    lol!

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:08 am

Thank you for the screenshots, i have plans for the JTCC and i've grown my library for the series to do a full repaint at some point and add every single entry. Very Happy Same applies to most series too.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next