European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 4:18 pm by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 7:42 am by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 2:59 am by Orteva

» South East
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 7:42 am by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:11 pm by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 4:04 am by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 1:12 am by GRtoyotafan2

[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX

+43
mecanoplast LST
Everfresh Cranberry
vadaklaut
srcarvalho
kh73
templarnot4
Adrian Padel
II_Hylander
Crimson764
Mezmaryse
Peter2012
johnnyZ.
ernie2492
the_racer
PowerSlider
Joshua1307
Aston
oldman
z1000a2
Serban
eurostc
racerm
gonzo-cool
raphaelnariga
Roninm5
JoddyFubuki788
TopMarque
kk08
Christ Tiansen
follarin63
Xtra-Large
gtracer123
So-Cal-Racing
Sylphide
Irontower
miuqana
angeleinma
sopgt7
repaban
Bad News
ChundAn
sit997
matteo1974
47 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 7 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX

Post  Irontower Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:51 am

srcarvalho wrote:
raphaelnariga wrote:
JoddyFubuki788 wrote:Thanks everyone, and let's complete the pack, guys! BTW when the Nissan GTR GT500 will be made?

I think srcarvalho has converted from AC URD model and you can find it on trackaholics forum, but I advise you, it's not a good quality conversion. BUT with this car you can have all the 2018 skins, since you can find a 2018 SGT skinpack on RD.

that car is still with Sid to convert them and due to some friends from URD have been around in so many places I won't post it in public forum or private...

another version was converted from FM7... but it's missing a template

I gonna provide a template for it but my skills aren't so good...

Srcarvalho can I take your FM7 model and update/rework it ?  I would also made the template.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower
Irontower

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 7 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX

Post  srcarvalho Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:39 pm

Irontower wrote:
srcarvalho wrote:
raphaelnariga wrote:
JoddyFubuki788 wrote:Thanks everyone, and let's complete the pack, guys! BTW when the Nissan GTR GT500 will be made?

I think srcarvalho has converted from AC URD model and you can find it on trackaholics forum, but I advise you, it's not a good quality conversion. BUT with this car you can have all the 2018 skins, since you can find a 2018 SGT skinpack on RD.

that car is still with Sid to convert them and due to some friends from URD have been around in so many places I won't post it in public forum or private...

Srcarvalho can I take your FM7 model and update/rework it ?  I would also made the template.

Yep, go ahead!!! Twisted Evil

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sérgio Carvalho

srcarvalho

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:48 pm

srcarvalho wrote:
Irontower wrote:
srcarvalho wrote:
raphaelnariga wrote:

Yep, go ahead!!! Twisted Evil

Sounds like a nice team, go ahead guys!!!

Raphael Oliveira  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

https://www.youtube.com/raphaelanriga

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:41 pm

Irontower wrote:

With current front grill & bumper..??

Looking forward for it.. cheers

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  Irontower Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:18 pm

Ok, thanks Sérgio! Don't expect to much guys, I will try what I can do.

Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  JoddyFubuki788 Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:25 pm

Brilliant, can't wait to see full pack of it!

Joddy Pranata
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JoddyFubuki788
JoddyFubuki788

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:38 pm

Irontower wrote:Ok, thanks Sérgio!  Don't expect to much guys, I will try what I can do.

you will make it mate!
you did a very nice Jag from the FM7 model and you also made something out of nothing with the Aston from Sascha.
So i am looking forward to seeing the Nissan from you:-)

Back to top Go down

Post  JoddyFubuki788 Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:48 pm

BTW Irontower, i have issues with Honda NSX-GT GT500 for it's performance, so far it was good at testing but it become so slippy and easy to oversteer and spins at First and Second gear, especially in downshift to first. Any thoughts to repair this issue?

Joddy Pranata
JoddyFubuki788
JoddyFubuki788

Back to top Go down

Post  Irontower Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:21 am

JoddyFubuki788 wrote:BTW Irontower, i have issues with Honda NSX-GT GT500 for it's performance, so far it was good at testing but it become so slippy and easy to oversteer and spins at First and Second gear, especially in downshift to first. Any thoughts to repair this issue?
no changes on physics to v1 made. Sorry, I can't say anything. I have no problems with it.

Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  JoddyFubuki788 Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:30 am

Irontower wrote:
JoddyFubuki788 wrote:BTW Irontower, i have issues with Honda NSX-GT GT500 for it's performance, so far it was good at testing but it become so slippy and easy to oversteer and spins at First and Second gear, especially in downshift to first. Any thoughts to repair this issue?
no changes on physics to v1 made. Sorry, I can't say anything. I have no problems with it.

I see, meanwhile you should take the Srcarvalho's physics data if you'd like for reference in SGT500 cars, and tbh i did tried replace the preset tyre data with srcarvalho's and after some test, it's good although with oversteers

Joddy Pranata
JoddyFubuki788
JoddyFubuki788

Back to top Go down

Post  Irontower Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:32 am

Triebie wrote:
Irontower wrote:Ok, thanks Sérgio!  Don't expect to much guys, I will try what I can do.

you will make it mate!
you did a very nice Jag from the FM7 model and you also made something out of nothing with the Aston from Sascha.
So i am looking forward to seeing the Nissan from you:-)

Ok Triebie, push me lol!
Now, here is a first look on it. Lod0 of body is so far done. Next steps are headlights, more Tires, Cockpit, Steeringwheels and the Lods 1-3. Then the cas file and first test in game. I think it can be ready to the weekend.

Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  JoddyFubuki788 Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:09 am

BOOMSHAKALAKA! That is awesome job, refitting the GTR GT500! BTW we should try refit the 2019 specs with Srcarvalho's, shall we?

Joddy Pranata
JoddyFubuki788
JoddyFubuki788

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:20 am

Loss of traction during braking can come from brake bias; if the car tends to understeer, then the cause is that front brake is too strong, and vice versa. I think moving the brake bias to front (for example, from 52:48 to 55:45) can solve oversteering problem.

It can also come from engine brake. I forgot how engine brake setting work, but (if I remember it right) it should be available on GTR 2 Set-up guide.

Back to top Go down

Post  JoddyFubuki788 Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:40 am

Setsuna_Freesia wrote:

Loss of traction during braking can come from brake bias; if the car tends to understeer, then the cause is that front brake is too strong, and vice versa. I think moving the brake bias to front (for example, from 52:48 to 55:45) can solve oversteering problem.

It can also come from engine brake. I forgot how engine brake setting work, but (if I remember it right) it should be available on GTR 2 Set-up guide.

I think enforcing the rear brake bias would be good, i might give it a shot.

Joddy Pranata
JoddyFubuki788
JoddyFubuki788

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter2012 Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:55 am

I managed to run a successful race with the NSX last night by playing around with the set up abit and yes the brakes being 52 helped alot and the rear wing 12 and lower the rear ride height I was able to beat the AI on 120% at fuji

Vist my Flickr page for weekly updated racing photo's
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    
Peter Rez

EEC GT Open| Result 2nd
EEC WTCC    | Result 2nd

EEC TCC 2    | Winner Golf TDi
EEC LDC       | Winner Scirocco GT24

EEC GTS       | 5TH Place Molser
Peter2012
Peter2012

Back to top Go down

Post  raphaelnariga Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:58 am

Yeah I confess I have this issue too, unfortunately I don't know how to tweak physics to help you guys. Always finish making a curve I feel loose the car and it spins.

Raphael Oliveira  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
raphaelnariga
raphaelnariga

https://www.youtube.com/raphaelanriga

Back to top Go down

Post  templarnot4 Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:59 am

That Nissan is looking awesome can't wait to see the finished product

Aaron Sharp

templarnot4

Back to top Go down

Post  JoddyFubuki788 Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:00 am

raphaelnariga wrote:

Yeah I confess I have this issue too, unfortunately I don't know how to tweak physics to help you guys. Always finish making a curve I feel loose the car and it spins.

Same here Raphael, all i can help is suggest and make liveries for now, yet using the spec strategies might help

Joddy Pranata
JoddyFubuki788
JoddyFubuki788

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:23 am

JoddyFubuki788 wrote:
raphaelnariga wrote:

Same here Raphael, all i can help is suggest and make liveries for now, yet using the spec strategies might help

Wa ha ha
*Kanbara Satomi laugh*

I'm used to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  JoddyFubuki788 Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:40 am

Setsuna_Freesia wrote:
JoddyFubuki788 wrote:
raphaelnariga wrote:

Wa ha ha
*Kanbara Satomi laugh*

I'm used to it.

Lol M8, rn i'm just making planes

Joddy Pranata
JoddyFubuki788
JoddyFubuki788

Back to top Go down

Post  So-Cal-Racing Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:41 am

Same thing happened to Me so a good friend suggested I use the .hdc from the HONDA HSV-010 GT mod

SGT500s_HSV010_B.hdc

But of coarse You also need all these files to make it work

SGT500s_HSV010.dmg
SGT500s_HSV010.eng
SGT500s_HSV010.grb
SGT500s_HSV010.sp

So put those 5 files into the new Honda NSX GT500 folder and in each car file change it to this

HDVehicle=SGT500s_HSV010_B.hdc

Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  JoddyFubuki788 Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:18 am

Using HSV's Car data eh? I might pack up for Revise and fitting it with updated aeros.

Joddy Pranata
JoddyFubuki788
JoddyFubuki788

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:52 am

JoddyFubuki788 wrote:Using HSV's Car data eh? I might pack up for Revise and fitting it with updated aeros.

Also with updated engine.
As far as I know, 2016-spec GT500 has greater power than 2012-spec GT500. About 100HP, perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post  So-Cal-Racing Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:58 am

That would be great and I look foreword to experiencing better physics Joddy

Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  JoddyFubuki788 Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:00 am

Rn I wanna Try the HSV Physics while keeping the original modules, wish me luck!

Joddy Pranata
JoddyFubuki788
JoddyFubuki788

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next