European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment) I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr - 1:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment) I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Apr - 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment) I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr - 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment) I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar - 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment) I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar - 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment) I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar - 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment) I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar - 4:11 by hundo

» introduce
HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment) I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar - 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment) I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar - 9:12 by GRtoyotafan2

HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment)

4 posters

Go down

HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment) Empty HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment)

Post  grizzly2117 Thu 14 Apr - 0:38

Hi everyone, it's me, grizzly, today (after a really long break)
i give us a new mod based on the NSX-GT from the SGT Mod by Team B.B

this car is the Honda NSX-R LM, it uses a C32B GT500 spec with a lil bit of power to delivery 515ps at 8k rpm. the car weights only 1130kg, a very low weight car to make it more easy take curves and more enjoyable, it's really good back after a real long break and 2 blowed up pc's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

feed me about the car, and enjoy it.
Grizzly out.

Some pics
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Credits: Team B.B for the base mod
Polyphony Digital for the 3D Model of the NSX-R LM Prototype.
some friends of the JGTC scene who help me to find pics to make the NSX
And YOU!
grizzly2117
grizzly2117

Hemisfear68, kk08, ajrf, PassiveObsessive, drr6, vitstalker, Raybrig2 and Drew_Arts like this post

Back to top Go down

HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment) Empty Re: HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment)

Post  vitstalker Thu 14 Apr - 3:58

Thank you so much for continuing to make wonderful fashions, I really like your work cheers cheers bounce bounce thumbs thumbs party
vitstalker
vitstalker

grizzly2117 likes this post

Back to top Go down

HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment) Empty Re: HONDA NSX-R LM (fictional, also a curious experiment)

Post  grizzly2117 Thu 14 Apr - 5:59

vitstalker wrote:Thank you so much for continuing to make wonderful fashions, I really like your work cheers cheers bounce bounce thumbs thumbs party

it's really good back to this comfy place
grizzly2117
grizzly2117

harvestmouse and vitstalker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban Thu 14 Apr - 9:17

Very nice good job thank you men cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

grizzly2117 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Audidriver Tue 14 Jun - 14:53

Is the Car running for you guys? I cant see it at Showroom..

I there something i missed?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marc Arens [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No Online Races but ca. 140.000km offline Racing since 2006
Audidriver
Audidriver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down