European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 15:53 by why_not_simracer

RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX

+5
Christ Tiansen
So-Cal-Racing
sopgt7
ChaosZero
racerm
9 posters

Go down

RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX Empty RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX

Post  racerm 13/6/2018, 23:24

I normally put AC shaders on all my cars so here are them for the fantastic mod:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These files are what is need for you to get the AC textures on the Acura NXS and the Honda NXS.
First you need to have Scorpyo's shader package installed for this to work. Then you need to
BACKUP BOTH OBJ.GTR FILES IN BOTH THE ACURA AND HONDA FOLDERS...BEFORE YOU INSTALL
THESE FILES.....BACKUP THE ORIGINAL FOLDERS BEFORE YOU INSTALL THESE FILES AND PUT
THEM IN A SAFE PLACE.

If you don't like how this looks or you just want the original look back just delete the obj.gtr file
for these cars and place the original obj.gtr file back in their place; although I doubt you will
object to the new look. please enjoy the new look.

RacerM

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LENNIE MITCHELL
racerm
racerm

Back to top Go down

RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX Empty Re: RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX

Post  ChaosZero 13/6/2018, 23:39

A few screens would've been appreciated to see how they actually look in GTR2.

And a small tutorial on how to apply them on other cars wouldn't have hurt either.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX Empty Re: RELEASE: AC Shaders for Acura and Honda NSX

Post  sopgt7 14/6/2018, 01:11

Thanks

Soporan Vlad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sopgt7
sopgt7

Back to top Go down

Post  So-Cal-Racing 14/6/2018, 02:38

Thank You very much Lennie it makes these cars look so much better

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Christ Tiansen 14/6/2018, 06:30

Thank You agreed

Christ Tiansen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Drive for rFactor 2 , Assetto Corsa Competizione and iRacing
Sim Rig : Thrustmaster T300 RS GT , T-LCM Pedals and Next Level Racing F-GT
Christ Tiansen
Christ Tiansen

Back to top Go down

Post  sit997 14/6/2018, 07:17

Thank you
sit997
sit997

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollion 14/6/2018, 08:15

I would love a small tutorial on how to pout these shaders on other cars , there are so many to try them on. Could you put some steps in a tutorial?

Peter van de Kolk
GTR2 addict [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apollion

Back to top Go down

Post  haruo 14/6/2018, 08:40

for how to put shader go here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(it already write long time ago, not much guy interest it.)

P.S. it just SRPL/SSTR shader not AC shader
(it impossible to put DX11 shader on DX9 game amd i just said
some SRPL/SSTR shade setting can made look like old AC shader)

Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
haruo
haruo

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 14/6/2018, 09:44

Thank you

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollion 14/6/2018, 17:43

Thanks Haruo! Must have missed that. I hope tonight I'll have some time to start figuring this out.
Anyone ever tried these shaders on the default cars? Or even older cars? Cockpits might need some texture updates for best result or doesn't that matter?

Peter van de Kolk
GTR2 addict [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apollion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down