European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

+60
skylinemanning
Bad News
drr6
Dexter249
Shinra
gtracer123
Littlefysh
Sheepy
guiporsche
z1000a2
Jarodparker
Sylphide
trevelyan
pera666
courty89
Tibi
guibomba
haruo
X8X8X
ChaosZero
alexmezza
Mottois
the_racer
alphalead15
Alonsopower
PeteB
jr82
gle
Nebehr
Durge Driven
johnnyZ.
LeMansDriver22
brianspeake
Markano97
antoniog7772
shovas
Alessio_F1
pimmy
ernie2492
simspeed_racing
GTP_furinkazen
toto090369
Marco Masiero
suti
skeno
theravenousbeast
sit997
miuqana
bernie91
sopgt7
Cheeveer
repaban
new0rder
Crimson764
intelpower
angeleinma
matteo1974
Illy26
Petrus
Vanaja
64 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 Empty Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  bernie91 9/3/2018, 12:00

Alonsopower wrote:
Second bug has to do with the physics i think. I drove at the DTM Avus track with some different touring car classes like french or german. In the first corner nearly all cars (from the ai) are overturning and landing on the roof. I saw this especially on the BMW's! Could be a problem as well on other tracks!

probably this is not a bug of the Supertouring mod but it's a GTR2 bug, it always had problems with "unpolished" tracks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 Empty Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  Alonsopower 9/3/2018, 12:08

I remember testing older versions of the Super Touring mod (I think 1.7 version) where the problem not exist.

To be honest i'm not an expert in this Very Happy let's see what other people say to this.
Alonsopower
Alonsopower

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 9/3/2018, 15:05

I've noticed the same thing. I'm doing a lot of testing at Zhuhai at the moment to fix the under-fuelling issue and the BMWs roll over very easily. The Alfa 155 is prone to flipping as well but not to the same extent.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Pimm

pimmy

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 Empty Update

Post  GTP_furinkazen 11/3/2018, 19:13

Coming very soon - BTCC 1990 is expanded with bonus entries and the fire breathing Sierra RS500 in its 570hp glory. 39 cars in all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 11/3/2018, 20:07

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Coming very soon - BTCC 1990 is expanded with bonus entries and the fire breathing Sierra RS500 in its 570hp glory. 39 cars in all.

I've found a Kadett hatchback model in the trackaholics forum, could be a nice start for the Vauxhall Belmont Cool

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 11/3/2018, 20:37

there is also a correct 2 door E30  in Rfactor    , if interior from the M3 could be easly transfered it might be worth the effort cos about anyhting else could be used from the M3 (cockpit, sounds etc)   would only "downgrade" the physics a bit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 9 Empty RELEASE: 2.21 Update

Post  GTP_furinkazen 13/3/2018, 15:41

Update 2.21 is out.

WHAT'S NEW / CHANGES (2.21)
>BATHURST SUPER TOURING skin sets by Markano97 & Michael Ford added.

>Added and tweaked Endurance physics for Bathurst 1000 & 500 races. Cars are 20-50kg heavier, with slightly less power than standard and larger fuel tanks.

>Added a modified damage file for endurance races, found on Endurance physics debuted in this update. Cars are more resistant to aero damage, thus negating the effect of the GTR2 AI slowdown bug. Actual physical damage parameters such as parts flying off are unchanged.

>BTCC 1990 now with “Class A” Ford Sierra RS500’s.

>Added “Extra” entries for BTCC 1990

>Extra filters added to BTCC 1990

>Updated name, credits for BTCC 1990-2000

>Updated BTCC 1990-2000 picture

>Updated and new Talent files.

>Added missing manufacturer filters for BTCC 1990-1991 (Thanks JERACERX)

>Added missing manufacturer filters for SUD-AM (Thanks JERACERX)

>Added option for “CHEVROLET” & “HOLDEN” to “SINGLE MAKES” GDB.

>Removed now unused “TEST CARS” option from “SINGLE MAKES” GDB.

>Updated all GDB’s to use drafting values in BTCC GDB – racing is more aggressive, and cars run closer in all series now.

>Updated ASTC cars for the new “Holden” GDB option

>Updated SUDAM cars for the new “Chevrolet” GDB option

>Fixed couple naming errors in ASTC gdb.

>Updated some ASTC car interior plates.

>Updated ToCA Shootout cars with tweaks to .CAR file for ComparativeTime.

>Changed sound of TOYOTA CARINA (sample from earlier-shape Carina used).

>Fixed bug with rims of 2002 STCC Honda Accord Mk6 (Thanks Grounded Finn)

>Fixed sound of NISSAN SKYLINE R33 (was very loud and could be heard for literally miles).

>Improved handling of NISSAN SKYLINE R33

>Improved handling of BMW 3-series.

>Further handling tweaks to the Audi A4 quattro

>Changed incorrect weight value on Independent STW-spec Audi A4 quattro

>Added GTR2 10th Anniversary HUD (Thanks GTR233 for permission)

FRM Facebook page has received some changes - all download links are now shortened and in a new "Notes" page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 13/3/2018, 18:28

I think the DiffPowerRange=(0.975, 0.05, 9) should have had the second value at 0.005. Not sure though.

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 14/3/2018, 01:20

Sierra may need some more tweaks.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 14/3/2018, 02:16

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Sierra may need some more tweaks.
Yeah, the gears are screwed. I've just fixed them on my install; still on my quest fixing all of the fuel estimate figures in the .eng files.

Chris Pimm

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 14/3/2018, 07:26

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Update 2.21 is out.

>Added and tweaked Endurance physics for Bathurst 1000 & 500 races. Cars are 20-50kg heavier, with slightly less power than standard and larger fuel tanks.

>Added a modified damage file for endurance races, found on Endurance physics debuted in this update. Cars are more resistant to aero damage, thus negating the effect of the GTR2 AI slowdown bug. Actual physical damage parameters such as parts flying off are unchanged.

>Updated all GDB’s to use drafting values in BTCC GDB – racing is more aggressive, and cars run closer in all series now.

>Fixed sound of NISSAN SKYLINE R33 (was very loud and could be heard for literally miles).

FRM Facebook page has received some changes - all download links are now shortened and in a new "Notes" page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Does the race distance slider now work on all tracks? originally it only worked on Donington.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 14/3/2018, 12:28

jr82 wrote:

Does the race distance slider now work on all tracks? originally it only worked on Donington.

That isn't an issue with the mod.

Currently looking into some physics related bits including stabilising cars over kerbs to prevent AI rolling.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 14/3/2018, 12:44

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
jr82 wrote:

That isn't an issue with the mod.

Currently looking into some physics related bits including stabilising cars over kerbs to prevent AI rolling.
fair enough. there still issues that need testing?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 14/3/2018, 13:30

Trackpack AIW I have includes much more aggressive attacking AI in corners, especially at Thruxton chicane. RWD cars such as the BMW's have issues flipping over as they react very violently to kerbs.

I have also found the values to change AI stability in tyres, with some tweaking I may be able to get rid of some of the slightly crazy brake biasing I coded in to stop the AI wrecking, thus having a more stable AI and a better base setup for the player as well.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 14/3/2018, 14:19

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Trackpack AIW I have includes much more aggressive attacking AI in corners, especially at Thruxton chicane. RWD cars such as the BMW's have issues flipping over as they react very violently to kerbs.

I have also found the values to change AI stability in tyres, with some tweaking I may be able to get rid of some of the slightly crazy brake biasing I coded in to stop the AI wrecking, thus having a more stable AI and a better base setup for the player as well.
I not 100% sure but i think the issue with flipping may be in the "AITorqueStab" line.
i was mucking around with that recently with original GTR cars to try to them to spin when yopu hit them.with # too low the car just flipped over. it's one of those values but don't recall which.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 14/3/2018, 14:37

jr82 wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:Trackpack AIW I have includes much more aggressive attacking AI in corners, especially at Thruxton chicane. RWD cars such as the BMW's have issues flipping over as they react very violently to kerbs.

I not 100% sure but i think the issue with flipping may be in the "AITorqueStab" line.
i was mucking around with that recently with original GTR cars to try to them to spin when yopu hit them.with # too low the car just flipped over. it's one of those values but don't recall which.

Torquestab is currently at a VERY high value.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 15/3/2018, 01:57

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
jr82 wrote:

Torquestab is currently at a VERY high value.

I did notice that. checked Alfa 155 & that is same value but no issue?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 15/3/2018, 13:37

I think it's possible to have a "grip roll" in GTR2? Try reverting back to the RACE 07 tires, or at least their grip level, and see whether that is causing it.

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  sopgt7 16/3/2018, 23:37

Thank you very much for the patch.
Smile

Soporan Vlad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sopgt7
sopgt7

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 16/3/2018, 23:52

Thanks a lot for the patch

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  alphalead15 17/3/2018, 06:09

For some reason my windshield is black and i cant see out of it not sure if this is a problem with the mod or something i have but it only affects this mod

Darien Quinn
alphalead15
alphalead15

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 21/3/2018, 02:31

alphalead15 wrote:For some reason my windshield is black and i cant see out of it not sure if this is a problem with the mod or something i have but it only affects this mod

Problem with the HQ windscreen mod. Over at NoGrip we are working on a way of making it compatible.

Will have some info next few days on contents of 2.22, which will perhaps be the most important update of all for the mod.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  the_racer 22/3/2018, 08:23

Thank you! thumps up

Artur Meireles
the_racer
the_racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mottois 28/3/2018, 12:50

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
alphalead15 wrote:For some reason my windshield is black and i cant see out of it not sure if this is a problem with the mod or something i have but it only affects this mod

Problem with the HQ windscreen mod. Over at NoGrip we are working on a way of making it compatible.

Will have some info next few days on contents of 2.22, which will perhaps be the most important update of all for the mod.

Thank you for your great mod, the equivalent of Power and Glory !
May I suggest a few changes ?

1. Why do you use 800/600 format for your introduction (Lod) image of the circuit which gives ugly transformation on mainstream 16/9 screens ?
2. Cars spécifications are needed when you choose one before a race. Why don't you use this soft "Showroom Tech Specs1-11.exe" which easily create the missing files ?
Mottois
Mottois

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 28/3/2018, 20:34

@ Mottois :

First of all, you have to pass here... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next