dbr93 (2203)

Nectaria (2058)

Maxellero (1504)

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  GTP_furinkazen on Thu May 03, 2018 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just a couple of bugs I've noticed so far.

The BMW E30 sits a bit too low in the showroom so looks as if it has flat tyres.

I can't remember the team but the first year in the BTCC the Renault 19 raced with a yellow colour scheme, the O/S/R-drivers rear wheel expro is sat to far forward in the showroom, just that set of wheels that relates too

Sticking with BTCC two Vauxhall Cavaliers have the wrong .HDC file assigned so rear wing can't be adjusted, one from 96 and one from 97, both the same team, they have been assigned the 93_Indi .hdc

Something that did concern me was the lack of spring rate adjustment on the cars

The BTCC production class is a little vague in the physics department with all models sharing the same .eng .sp ect, also I would say the production .eng file is over powered at 270bhp although tbh I'm finding info on that difficult to find, I've been doing work on the production cars the past few weeks with individual .eng files with roughly 210bhp as that was roughly what the .eng was set to originally, the .eng files I've made are based on the WTCC 2.0 files from relative manufacturers with varying rpm limits such as the Integra revving close to 9000rpm for instance, currently I'm tweeking the .hdc files

Maybe that might be something of interest to you for your mod

Sent from Topic'it App

E30 bug noticed.

Will check Renault 19.

BTCC private Cavaliers are getting new HDC's along with several other adjustments.

270hp is from PugSport Racing who own a 306 Production car, also partly based off a book I have about Alfa Romeo in touring cars. Certainly however they will be revised.

As a note for V3.0 (next version) cars return to having unique DMG files etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen on Mon May 07, 2018 10:40 am

#MondeoMonday 10 new screens of the blue oval's finest for your enjoyment. WIP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on Mon May 07, 2018 7:47 pm

Great job... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  courty89 on Tue May 08, 2018 10:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:E30 bug noticed.

Will check Renault 19.

BTCC private Cavaliers are getting new HDC's along with several other adjustments.

270hp is from PugSport Racing who own a 306 Production car, also partly based off a book I have about Alfa Romeo in touring cars. Certainly however they will be revised.

As a note for V3.0 (next version) cars return to having unique DMG files etc.

cool mate, the production class bhp is an interesting subject, a couple days ago i was watching btcc 2001 round 1 on youtube and during the run up the BTC=-T and BTC-P were compared, apparently the BTC-T was 270bhp and BTC-P was 230bhp, the weights and wheel sizes were compared too but cant remember the numbers, one thing to note though there wasnt too much difference n straight line speed between the two classes

Aaron Court
courty89

http://www.facebook.com/rgabmwservices

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen on Wed May 09, 2018 1:06 pm

New camera FOV angles for V3.0 aim to recapture those ToCA feelings and make you feel every door rub and panel hit - both in-game onboard as I get a bit close to the Audi and Ford!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum