EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends


Top posters
Kalinin (10289)
 
PATR10T (9021)
 
ilu2404 (3974)
 
JorritVD (3044)
 
alexmezza (2428)
 
bmwcrash (2420)
 
Totenkopf (2281)
 
dbr93 (2234)
 
Nectaria (2058)
 
Maxellero (1595)
 


[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  bernie91 on 9/3/2018, 12:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Second bug has to do with the physics i think. I drove at the DTM Avus track with some different touring car classes like french or german. In the first corner nearly all cars (from the ai) are overturning and landing on the roof. I saw this especially on the BMW's! Could be a problem as well on other tracks!

probably this is not a bug of the Supertouring mod but it's a GTR2 bug, it always had problems with "unpolished" tracks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco Folli, from Italy
avatar
bernie91

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-02-23
Age : 27
Location : Milano, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  Alonsopower on 9/3/2018, 12:08

I remember testing older versions of the Super Touring mod (I think 1.7 version) where the problem not exist.

To be honest i'm not an expert in this Very Happy let's see what other people say to this.
avatar
Alonsopower

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-06-13
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  pimmy on 9/3/2018, 15:05

I've noticed the same thing. I'm doing a lot of testing at Zhuhai at the moment to fix the under-fuelling issue and the BMWs roll over very easily. The Alfa 155 is prone to flipping as well but not to the same extent.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Pimm

pimmy

Posts : 66
Join date : 2015-06-10

Back to top Go down

Update

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 11/3/2018, 19:13

Coming very soon - BTCC 1990 is expanded with bonus entries and the fire breathing Sierra RS500 in its 570hp glory. 39 cars in all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
GTP_furinkazen

Posts : 577
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Blackburn

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  bernie91 on 11/3/2018, 20:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Coming very soon - BTCC 1990 is expanded with bonus entries and the fire breathing Sierra RS500 in its 570hp glory. 39 cars in all.

I've found a Kadett hatchback model in the trackaholics forum, could be a nice start for the Vauxhall Belmont Cool

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco Folli, from Italy
avatar
bernie91

Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-02-23
Age : 27
Location : Milano, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  intelpower on 11/3/2018, 20:37

there is also a correct 2 door E30  in Rfactor    , if interior from the M3 could be easly transfered it might be worth the effort cos about anyhting else could be used from the M3 (cockpit, sounds etc)   would only "downgrade" the physics a bit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

intelpower

Posts : 618
Join date : 2016-02-09

Back to top Go down

RELEASE: 2.21 Update

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 13/3/2018, 15:41

Update 2.21 is out.

WHAT'S NEW / CHANGES (2.21)
>BATHURST SUPER TOURING skin sets by Markano97 & Michael Ford added.

>Added and tweaked Endurance physics for Bathurst 1000 & 500 races. Cars are 20-50kg heavier, with slightly less power than standard and larger fuel tanks.

>Added a modified damage file for endurance races, found on Endurance physics debuted in this update. Cars are more resistant to aero damage, thus negating the effect of the GTR2 AI slowdown bug. Actual physical damage parameters such as parts flying off are unchanged.

>BTCC 1990 now with “Class A” Ford Sierra RS500’s.

>Added “Extra” entries for BTCC 1990

>Extra filters added to BTCC 1990

>Updated name, credits for BTCC 1990-2000

>Updated BTCC 1990-2000 picture

>Updated and new Talent files.

>Added missing manufacturer filters for BTCC 1990-1991 (Thanks JERACERX)

>Added missing manufacturer filters for SUD-AM (Thanks JERACERX)

>Added option for “CHEVROLET” & “HOLDEN” to “SINGLE MAKES” GDB.

>Removed now unused “TEST CARS” option from “SINGLE MAKES” GDB.

>Updated all GDB’s to use drafting values in BTCC GDB – racing is more aggressive, and cars run closer in all series now.

>Updated ASTC cars for the new “Holden” GDB option

>Updated SUDAM cars for the new “Chevrolet” GDB option

>Fixed couple naming errors in ASTC gdb.

>Updated some ASTC car interior plates.

>Updated ToCA Shootout cars with tweaks to .CAR file for ComparativeTime.

>Changed sound of TOYOTA CARINA (sample from earlier-shape Carina used).

>Fixed bug with rims of 2002 STCC Honda Accord Mk6 (Thanks Grounded Finn)

>Fixed sound of NISSAN SKYLINE R33 (was very loud and could be heard for literally miles).

>Improved handling of NISSAN SKYLINE R33

>Improved handling of BMW 3-series.

>Further handling tweaks to the Audi A4 quattro

>Changed incorrect weight value on Independent STW-spec Audi A4 quattro

>Added GTR2 10th Anniversary HUD (Thanks GTR233 for permission)



FRM Facebook page has received some changes - all download links are now shortened and in a new "Notes" page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
GTP_furinkazen

Posts : 577
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Blackburn

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  theravenousbeast on 13/3/2018, 18:28

I think the DiffPowerRange=(0.975, 0.05, 9) should have had the second value at 0.005. Not sure though.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
avatar
theravenousbeast

Posts : 209
Join date : 2014-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Macedonia

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 14/3/2018, 01:20

Sierra may need some more tweaks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
GTP_furinkazen

Posts : 577
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Blackburn

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  pimmy on 14/3/2018, 02:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sierra may need some more tweaks.
Yeah, the gears are screwed. I've just fixed them on my install; still on my quest fixing all of the fuel estimate figures in the .eng files.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Pimm

pimmy

Posts : 66
Join date : 2015-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  jr82 on 14/3/2018, 07:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Update 2.21 is out.

WHAT'S NEW / CHANGES (2.21)
>BATHURST SUPER TOURING skin sets by Markano97 & Michael Ford added.

>Added and tweaked Endurance physics for Bathurst 1000 & 500 races. Cars are 20-50kg heavier, with slightly less power than standard and larger fuel tanks.

>Added a modified damage file for endurance races, found on Endurance physics debuted in this update. Cars are more resistant to aero damage, thus negating the effect of the GTR2 AI slowdown bug. Actual physical damage parameters such as parts flying off are unchanged.

>BTCC 1990 now with “Class A” Ford Sierra RS500’s.

>Added “Extra” entries for BTCC 1990

>Extra filters added to BTCC 1990

>Updated name, credits for BTCC 1990-2000

>Updated BTCC 1990-2000 picture

>Updated and new Talent files.

>Added missing manufacturer filters for BTCC 1990-1991 (Thanks JERACERX)

>Added missing manufacturer filters for SUD-AM (Thanks JERACERX)

>Added option for “CHEVROLET” & “HOLDEN” to “SINGLE MAKES” GDB.

>Removed now unused “TEST CARS” option from “SINGLE MAKES” GDB.

>Updated all GDB’s to use drafting values in BTCC GDB – racing is more aggressive, and cars run closer in all series now.

>Updated ASTC cars for the new “Holden” GDB option

>Updated SUDAM cars for the new “Chevrolet” GDB option

>Fixed couple naming errors in ASTC gdb.

>Updated some ASTC car interior plates.

>Updated ToCA Shootout cars with tweaks to .CAR file for ComparativeTime.

>Changed sound of TOYOTA CARINA (sample from earlier-shape Carina used).

>Fixed bug with rims of 2002 STCC Honda Accord Mk6 (Thanks Grounded Finn)

>Fixed sound of NISSAN SKYLINE R33 (was very loud and could be heard for literally miles).

>Improved handling of NISSAN SKYLINE R33

>Improved handling of BMW 3-series.

>Further handling tweaks to the Audi A4 quattro

>Changed incorrect weight value on Independent STW-spec Audi A4 quattro

>Added GTR2 10th Anniversary HUD (Thanks GTR233 for permission)



FRM Facebook page has received some changes - all download links are now shortened and in a new "Notes" page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Does the race distance slider now work on all tracks? originally it only worked on Donington.

jr82

Posts : 114
Join date : 2016-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 14/3/2018, 12:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Update 2.21 is out.

WHAT'S NEW / CHANGES (2.21)
>BATHURST SUPER TOURING skin sets by Markano97 & Michael Ford added.

>Added and tweaked Endurance physics for Bathurst 1000 & 500 races. Cars are 20-50kg heavier, with slightly less power than standard and larger fuel tanks.

>Added a modified damage file for endurance races, found on Endurance physics debuted in this update. Cars are more resistant to aero damage, thus negating the effect of the GTR2 AI slowdown bug. Actual physical damage parameters such as parts flying off are unchanged.

>BTCC 1990 now with “Class A” Ford Sierra RS500’s.

>Added “Extra” entries for BTCC 1990

>Extra filters added to BTCC 1990

>Updated name, credits for BTCC 1990-2000

>Updated BTCC 1990-2000 picture

>Updated and new Talent files.

>Added missing manufacturer filters for BTCC 1990-1991 (Thanks JERACERX)

>Added missing manufacturer filters for SUD-AM (Thanks JERACERX)

>Added option for “CHEVROLET” & “HOLDEN” to “SINGLE MAKES” GDB.

>Removed now unused “TEST CARS” option from “SINGLE MAKES” GDB.

>Updated all GDB’s to use drafting values in BTCC GDB – racing is more aggressive, and cars run closer in all series now.

>Updated ASTC cars for the new “Holden” GDB option

>Updated SUDAM cars for the new “Chevrolet” GDB option

>Fixed couple naming errors in ASTC gdb.

>Updated some ASTC car interior plates.

>Updated ToCA Shootout cars with tweaks to .CAR file for ComparativeTime.

>Changed sound of TOYOTA CARINA (sample from earlier-shape Carina used).

>Fixed bug with rims of 2002 STCC Honda Accord Mk6 (Thanks Grounded Finn)

>Fixed sound of NISSAN SKYLINE R33 (was very loud and could be heard for literally miles).

>Improved handling of NISSAN SKYLINE R33

>Improved handling of BMW 3-series.

>Further handling tweaks to the Audi A4 quattro

>Changed incorrect weight value on Independent STW-spec Audi A4 quattro

>Added GTR2 10th Anniversary HUD (Thanks GTR233 for permission)



FRM Facebook page has received some changes - all download links are now shortened and in a new "Notes" page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Does the race distance slider now work on all tracks? originally it only worked on Donington.

That isn't an issue with the mod.

Currently looking into some physics related bits including stabilising cars over kerbs to prevent AI rolling.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
GTP_furinkazen

Posts : 577
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Blackburn

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  jr82 on 14/3/2018, 12:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Update 2.21 is out.

WHAT'S NEW / CHANGES (2.21)
>BATHURST SUPER TOURING skin sets by Markano97 & Michael Ford added.

>Added and tweaked Endurance physics for Bathurst 1000 & 500 races. Cars are 20-50kg heavier, with slightly less power than standard and larger fuel tanks.

>Added a modified damage file for endurance races, found on Endurance physics debuted in this update. Cars are more resistant to aero damage, thus negating the effect of the GTR2 AI slowdown bug. Actual physical damage parameters such as parts flying off are unchanged.

>BTCC 1990 now with “Class A” Ford Sierra RS500’s.

>Added “Extra” entries for BTCC 1990

>Extra filters added to BTCC 1990

>Updated name, credits for BTCC 1990-2000

>Updated BTCC 1990-2000 picture

>Updated and new Talent files.

>Added missing manufacturer filters for BTCC 1990-1991 (Thanks JERACERX)

>Added missing manufacturer filters for SUD-AM (Thanks JERACERX)

>Added option for “CHEVROLET” & “HOLDEN” to “SINGLE MAKES” GDB.

>Removed now unused “TEST CARS” option from “SINGLE MAKES” GDB.

>Updated all GDB’s to use drafting values in BTCC GDB – racing is more aggressive, and cars run closer in all series now.

>Updated ASTC cars for the new “Holden” GDB option

>Updated SUDAM cars for the new “Chevrolet” GDB option

>Fixed couple naming errors in ASTC gdb.

>Updated some ASTC car interior plates.

>Updated ToCA Shootout cars with tweaks to .CAR file for ComparativeTime.

>Changed sound of TOYOTA CARINA (sample from earlier-shape Carina used).

>Fixed bug with rims of 2002 STCC Honda Accord Mk6 (Thanks Grounded Finn)

>Fixed sound of NISSAN SKYLINE R33 (was very loud and could be heard for literally miles).

>Improved handling of NISSAN SKYLINE R33

>Improved handling of BMW 3-series.

>Further handling tweaks to the Audi A4 quattro

>Changed incorrect weight value on Independent STW-spec Audi A4 quattro

>Added GTR2 10th Anniversary HUD (Thanks GTR233 for permission)



FRM Facebook page has received some changes - all download links are now shortened and in a new "Notes" page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Does the race distance slider now work on all tracks? originally it only worked on Donington.

That isn't an issue with the mod.

Currently looking into some physics related bits including stabilising cars over kerbs to prevent AI rolling.
fair enough. there still issues that need testing?

jr82

Posts : 114
Join date : 2016-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 14/3/2018, 13:30

Trackpack AIW I have includes much more aggressive attacking AI in corners, especially at Thruxton chicane. RWD cars such as the BMW's have issues flipping over as they react very violently to kerbs.

I have also found the values to change AI stability in tyres, with some tweaking I may be able to get rid of some of the slightly crazy brake biasing I coded in to stop the AI wrecking, thus having a more stable AI and a better base setup for the player as well.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
GTP_furinkazen

Posts : 577
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Blackburn

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  jr82 on 14/3/2018, 14:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Trackpack AIW I have includes much more aggressive attacking AI in corners, especially at Thruxton chicane. RWD cars such as the BMW's have issues flipping over as they react very violently to kerbs.

I have also found the values to change AI stability in tyres, with some tweaking I may be able to get rid of some of the slightly crazy brake biasing I coded in to stop the AI wrecking, thus having a more stable AI and a better base setup for the player as well.
I not 100% sure but i think the issue with flipping may be in the "AITorqueStab" line.
i was mucking around with that recently with original GTR cars to try to them to spin when yopu hit them.with # too low the car just flipped over. it's one of those values but don't recall which.

jr82

Posts : 114
Join date : 2016-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 14/3/2018, 14:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Trackpack AIW I have includes much more aggressive attacking AI in corners, especially at Thruxton chicane. RWD cars such as the BMW's have issues flipping over as they react very violently to kerbs.

I have also found the values to change AI stability in tyres, with some tweaking I may be able to get rid of some of the slightly crazy brake biasing I coded in to stop the AI wrecking, thus having a more stable AI and a better base setup for the player as well.
I not 100% sure but i think the issue with flipping may be in the "AITorqueStab" line.
i was mucking around with that recently with original GTR cars to try to them to spin when yopu hit them.with # too low the car just flipped over. it's one of those values but don't recall which.

Torquestab is currently at a VERY high value.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
GTP_furinkazen

Posts : 577
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Blackburn

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  jr82 on 15/3/2018, 01:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Trackpack AIW I have includes much more aggressive attacking AI in corners, especially at Thruxton chicane. RWD cars such as the BMW's have issues flipping over as they react very violently to kerbs.

I have also found the values to change AI stability in tyres, with some tweaking I may be able to get rid of some of the slightly crazy brake biasing I coded in to stop the AI wrecking, thus having a more stable AI and a better base setup for the player as well.
I not 100% sure but i think the issue with flipping may be in the "AITorqueStab" line.
i was mucking around with that recently with original GTR cars to try to them to spin when yopu hit them.with # too low the car just flipped over. it's one of those values but don't recall which.

Torquestab is currently at a VERY high value.

I did notice that. checked Alfa 155 & that is same value but no issue?

jr82

Posts : 114
Join date : 2016-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  theravenousbeast on 15/3/2018, 13:37

I think it's possible to have a "grip roll" in GTR2? Try reverting back to the RACE 07 tires, or at least their grip level, and see whether that is causing it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
avatar
theravenousbeast

Posts : 209
Join date : 2014-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Macedonia

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  sopgt7 on 16/3/2018, 23:37

Thank you very much for the patch.
Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Soporan Vlad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
sopgt7

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-07-15
Age : 35
Location : Romania, Brasov

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  repaban on 16/3/2018, 23:52

Thanks a lot for the patch

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
avatar
repaban

Posts : 415
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 61
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  alphalead15 on 17/3/2018, 06:09

For some reason my windshield is black and i cant see out of it not sure if this is a problem with the mod or something i have but it only affects this mod

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darien Quinn
avatar
alphalead15

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-12-04
Age : 19
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 21/3/2018, 02:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For some reason my windshield is black and i cant see out of it not sure if this is a problem with the mod or something i have but it only affects this mod

Problem with the HQ windscreen mod. Over at NoGrip we are working on a way of making it compatible.

Will have some info next few days on contents of 2.22, which will perhaps be the most important update of all for the mod.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
GTP_furinkazen

Posts : 577
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 24
Location : Blackburn

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  the_racer on 22/3/2018, 08:23

Thank you! thumps up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Artur Meireles
avatar
the_racer

Posts : 124
Join date : 2016-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  Mottois on 28/3/2018, 12:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For some reason my windshield is black and i cant see out of it not sure if this is a problem with the mod or something i have but it only affects this mod

Problem with the HQ windscreen mod. Over at NoGrip we are working on a way of making it compatible.

Will have some info next few days on contents of 2.22, which will perhaps be the most important update of all for the mod.

Thank you for your great mod, the equivalent of Power and Glory !
May I suggest a few changes ?

1. Why do you use 800/600 format for your introduction (Lod) image of the circuit which gives ugly transformation on mainstream 16/9 screens ?
2. Cars spécifications are needed when you choose one before a race. Why don't you use this soft "Showroom Tech Specs1-11.exe" which easily create the missing files ?
avatar
Mottois

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-06-21
Age : 65
Location : Burgundy, France

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  alexmezza on 28/3/2018, 20:34

@ Mottois :

First of all, you have to pass here... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
alexmezza

Posts : 2428
Join date : 2014-06-07
Age : 44
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum