European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Let's write a short story! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 11:18 pm by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Let's write a short story! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 2:42 pm by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Let's write a short story! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 9:59 am by Orteva

» South East
Let's write a short story! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Let's write a short story! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Let's write a short story! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:42 pm by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Let's write a short story! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:11 am by hundo

» introduce
Let's write a short story! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 11:04 am by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Let's write a short story! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 8:12 am by GRtoyotafan2

Let's write a short story!

+15
dodge33cymru
ThatAudiFan
Lmp900
rich54
UkicT8
skylinemanning
khan1670
Totenkopf
eurostc
Crimson764
alexmezza
CS21476895
99pro
Skabagoosh
Racingheaven
19 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Let's write a short story! - Page 6 Empty Re: Let's write a short story!

Post  bmwcrash Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:21 pm

This race is for a drunk guy with sexy and sharp female attraction. Totenkopf denies any explicit involvement but Kalinin described Crimson764 as indescribable.
So my car broke through his backyard destroying his wife's prized lawnmower which happens to need wheels and me.
However small it may seem, but kickstarting motorbikes doesn't make as something like WTF??

Anyway, everything broke Mailman and Bernie Ecclestone out of hell. Meanwhile, back to the moon Rudolph! You smell chloroform?
Señor, como what?
Cannabis, the beginners fail every time.
Jesus however didn't try to dance. This is the story's END. But actually Totenkopf and Kalinin are weird.
ilu2404 isn't dumb but he likes men. Sure, men! While PATR10T hates ducks because they wet and have 24

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Milán Bogár
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bmwcrash
bmwcrash
EEC Team

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFjVua0BIT4Db4QP6SVQXRA

Back to top Go down

Post  gambolmaker Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:03 pm

This race is for a drunk guy with sexy and sharp female attraction. Totenkopf denies any explicit involvement but Kalinin described Crimson764 as indescribable.
So my car broke through his backyard destroying his wife's prized lawnmower which happens to need wheels and me.
However small it may seem, but kickstarting motorbikes doesn't make as something like WTF??

Anyway, everything broke Mailman and Bernie Ecclestone out of hell. Meanwhile, back to the moon Rudolph! You smell chloroform?
Señor, como what?
Jesus however didn't try to dance. This is the story's END. But actually Totenkopf and Kalinin are weird.
ilu2404 isn't dumb but he likes men. Sure, men! While PATR10T hates ducks because they wet and have 24 unspeakably

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sebastian Holzmann
gambolmaker
gambolmaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:01 pm

Señor, como what?
ilu2404 isn't dumb but he likes men. Sure, men! While PATR10T hates ducks because they wet and have 24 unspeakably brapbrapbraps.

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Señor, como what?
ilu2404 isn't dumb but he likes men. Sure, men! While PATR10T hates ducks because they wet and have 24 unspeakably brapbrapbraps.

Suddenly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6