European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Let's write a short story! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Let's write a short story! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Let's write a short story! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Let's write a short story! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Let's write a short story! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Let's write a short story! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Let's write a short story! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Let's write a short story! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Let's write a short story! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

Let's write a short story!

+15
dodge33cymru
ThatAudiFan
Lmp900
rich54
UkicT8
skylinemanning
khan1670
Totenkopf
eurostc
Crimson764
alexmezza
CS21476895
99pro
Skabagoosh
Racingheaven
19 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Let's write a short story! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's write a short story!

Post  Guest 3/7/2014, 13:27

This race is for a drunk guy with sexy and sharp female attraction. Totenkopf denies any explicit involvement but Kalinin described Crimson764 as indescribable.
So my car broke through his backyard destroying his wife's prized lawnmower which happens to need wheels and me.
However small it may seem, but kickstarting motorbikes doesn't make as something like WTF??

Anyway, everything broke Mailman and Bernie Ecclestone out of hell. Meanwhile, back to the moon Rudolph! You

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 3/7/2014, 21:37

This race is for a drunk guy with sexy and sharp female attraction. Totenkopf denies any explicit involvement but Kalinin described Crimson764 as indescribable.
So my car broke through his backyard destroying his wife's prized lawnmower which happens to need wheels and me.
However small it may seem, but kickstarting motorbikes doesn't make as something like WTF??

Anyway, everything broke Mailman and Bernie Ecclestone out of hell. Meanwhile, back to the moon Rudolph! You smell

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/7/2014, 22:38

Anyway, everything broke Mailman and Bernie Ecclestone out of hell. Meanwhile, back to the moon Rudolph! You smell chloroform?

Back to top Go down

Post  CS21476895 4/7/2014, 11:48

Anyway, everything broke Mailman and Bernie Ecclestone out of hell. Meanwhile, back to the moon Rudolph! You smell chloroform?
Señor,

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cameron Sansano

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2016-2017 EEC GT Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Ford GT GT3 - 2nd Overall [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2016-2017 EEC Le Mans Series - #9 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing - Ford GT - 1st in GTE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CS21476895
CS21476895

https://www.facebook.com/CrkscrwMS

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 4/7/2014, 13:59

Señor, como

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/7/2014, 12:29

Señor, como what?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/7/2014, 12:57

Señor, como what?
Cannabis,

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 7/7/2014, 16:22

Señor, como what?
Cannabis, the

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/7/2014, 16:31

Señor, como what?
Cannabis, the beginners

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 10/7/2014, 20:09

Señor, como what?
Cannabis, the beginners fail

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 11/7/2014, 12:05

Señor, como what?
Cannabis, the beginners fail every

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/7/2014, 19:47

Señor, como what?
Cannabis, the beginners fail every time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 12/7/2014, 21:21

Señor, como what?
Jesus

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 13/7/2014, 13:28

his race is for a drunk guy with sexy and sharp female attraction. Totenkopf denies any explicit involvement but Kalinin described Crimson764 as indescribable.

Señor, como what?
Jesus however

ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 13/7/2014, 15:40

Señor, como what?
Jesus however didn't

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  99pro 13/7/2014, 17:10

Señor, como what?
Jesus however didn't try

Chubowerpower
99pro
99pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 13/7/2014, 18:00

Señor, como what?
Jesus however didn't try to

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/7/2014, 18:37

Señor, como what?
Jesus however didn't try to dance.

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 13/7/2014, 19:42

Señor, como what?
Jesus however didn't try to dance. This

ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/7/2014, 19:53

Señor, como what?
Jesus however didn't try to dance. This is

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 13/7/2014, 20:40

Señor, como what?
Jesus however didn't try to dance. This is the

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  LeMansDriver22 30/8/2014, 20:13

Señor, como what?
Jesus however didn't try to dance. This is the story

Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22
LeMansDriver22

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf 30/8/2014, 21:40

Señor, como what?
Jesus however didn't try to dance. This is the story's END.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 31/8/2014, 08:23

Señor, como what?
Jesus however didn't try to dance. This is the story's END. But

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 31/8/2014, 14:57

Señor, como what?
Jesus however didn't try to dance. This is the story's END. But actually

ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next