AMS track updates by Climax F1

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  ClimaxF1 on 20/4/2018, 23:39

Hi Guys

Here we have another one of my track updates, this time the famous Monaco Grand Prix.

As with all my track updates I've tried my best with all the texture updates and other settings that have being added.

Track source: XTREMEFACTOR Stock Car Extreme

Update details:

- All buildings have being reworked, added or changed
- New tarmac and other surface's added
- All barriers and walls have being reworked
- New skies added
- Atmosphere added
- New water textures added
- Tree's & bushes texture updates
- New sponsors added
- New grass and hill side textures added
- Loading screen added

Hope you guys like, have fun Smile

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/monaco-grand-prix.20720/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Monaco10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Monaco11
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Monaco12
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Monaco13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Monaco14


Last edited by ClimaxF1 on 7/5/2018, 11:34; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 321
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  repaban on 21/4/2018, 14:35

Nice track thank you

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Posts : 621
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 62
Location : France

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Kyalami track update added

Post  ClimaxF1 on 7/5/2018, 11:58

Hi guys

Here's Kyalami which I recently gave it a bit of magic. This is not a massive update like some of my updates but is still noticeably different from the original. I've also kept all the banners as they give the track character.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlrmy0jhljgxzki/Kyalami AMS.rar?dl=0

AMS track updates by Climax F1 2014ky10


Updates:

- Sky and atmosphere
- New tarmac and reworked all rumble strips.
- reworked all track side buildings to remove glow and improve color/depth
- added textures to track side walls
- reworked trees as much as I can
- reworked tire barriers and amco rails
- new loading screen
- new gravel
- new grass texture's
- new landscape texture's

These are the updates that I can think of now.


Here are links to my other tracks that I have updated recently


Brazilian Grand Prix - Interlagos GP

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/brazilian-grand-prix-interlagos-gp.20935/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Interl12
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Interl13

Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Baku City

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/azerbaijan-grand-prix-baku-city.20805/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Baku_110
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Azerba10

Monaco Grand Prix

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/monaco-grand-prix.20720/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Montec10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Monaco15

Barber Motorsports Park GP & Indy

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/barber-motorsports-park-gp-indy.19934/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Barber15
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Birmin20

Malaysia Sepang GP Circuit

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/malaysia-sepang-gp-circuit.19557/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Sepang12
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Sepang13

Singapore GP Circuit

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/singapore-gp-circuit.19362/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Singap12

Hungaroring Grand Prix Circuit

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hungaroring-grand-prix-circuit.19242/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 12_hun10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar20
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar21
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar22


AMS Zhuhai

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fja68in5vq2uq5o/AMS%20Zhuhai.rar?dl=0


AMS track updates by Climax F1 Zhuhai17
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Zhuhai18
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Zhuhai19
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Zhuhai20


Last edited by ClimaxF1 on 19/5/2018, 22:32; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 321
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  ThatAudiFan on 7/5/2018, 22:57

Hey mate, thanks a lot for your hard work! thumbs

Maybe it is an idea to add the tracks to the first post. That way it will still be easy to find them while the topic expands Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Dutch_flag Harm Roelofs
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Sign10
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Posts : 1543
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  ClimaxF1 on 8/5/2018, 00:07

@ThatAudiFan wrote:Hey mate, thanks a lot for your hard work! thumbs

Maybe it is an idea to add the tracks to the first post. That way it will still be easy to find them while the topic expands Wink

There was originally one post (Automobilsta tracks) and then another AMS tracks created, why I don't know.

There's being some queries to where some of my tracks are and thought I would rather have my tracks as one post.



______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 321
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  repaban on 8/5/2018, 00:11

Great thank you for you work

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Posts : 621
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 62
Location : France

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Tor Poznań Race Track for AMS

Post  ClimaxF1 on 17/5/2018, 21:34

Hi Guys

Before I start I just want thank SimBin, the original author who made this track for the Race07 Series and Neel_Jani for the conversion and all the work he put in to bring this track to AMS.

Circuit History

Poznań is the largest circuit in Poland and something of a hidden gem. Reasonably fast and with good run off areas, it is somewhat reminiscent of the Brno circuit in the Czech Republic, albeit with less elevation change.

Update details:

Not going to list each and every single update because just about every single texture has being replaced or reworked.

New texture's like tree's, bushes, tarmac, gravel and Google satellite images for the landscape are some of the new items added in this update.

Hope you guys like all the updates, have with the track Smile

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tor-pozna%C5%84-race-track-for-ams.21184/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p11
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p12
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p14
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p15
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p16



______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 321
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  skylineforever on 17/5/2018, 23:17

@ClimaxF1 wrote:Hi Guys

Before I start I just want thank SimBin, the original author who made this track for the Race07 Series and Neel_Jani for the conversion and all the work he put in to bring this track to AMS.

Circuit History

Poznań is the largest circuit in Poland and something of a hidden gem. Reasonably fast and with good run off areas, it is somewhat reminiscent of the Brno circuit in the Czech Republic, albeit with less elevation change.

Update details:

Not going to list each and every single update because just about every single texture has being replaced or reworked.

New texture's like tree's, bushes, tarmac, gravel and Google satellite images for the landscape are some of the new items added in this update.

Hope you guys like all the updates, have with the track Smile

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tor-pozna%C5%84-race-track-for-ams.21184/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p11
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p12
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p14
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p15
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p16



A GT1 Mod ? where did you found this mod ?



______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Posts : 141
Join date : 2014-05-23
Age : 26
Location : French Guyana

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  ClimaxF1 on 17/5/2018, 23:42

@skylineforever wrote:
@ClimaxF1 wrote:Hi Guys

Before I start I just want thank SimBin, the original author who made this track for the Race07 Series and Neel_Jani for the conversion and all the work he put in to bring this track to AMS.

Circuit History

Poznań is the largest circuit in Poland and something of a hidden gem. Reasonably fast and with good run off areas, it is somewhat reminiscent of the Brno circuit in the Czech Republic, albeit with less elevation change.

Update details:

Not going to list each and every single update because just about every single texture has being replaced or reworked.

New texture's like tree's, bushes, tarmac, gravel and Google satellite images for the landscape are some of the new items added in this update.

Hope you guys like all the updates, have with the track Smile

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tor-pozna%C5%84-race-track-for-ams.21184/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p11
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p12
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p14
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p15
AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_p16



A GT1 Mod ? where did you found this mod ?



I knew I shouldn't have used this car for the screens, only realized afterwards.

Car is almost done, still a W.I.P

Shaders, new interior, tire's, physics, new sound pack, suspension are some of the new things added to the car.

There'a still a lot of  skins to go and will be made available to public.

If anyone would like to know more about the LP670 GT1 Lambo, send me a private mail, thank you!

Lets keep this page about the tracks....

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Reiter12

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 321
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Hockenheim teaser

Post  ClimaxF1 on 19/5/2018, 01:22

Hi Guys

I know AMS does have a Hockenheim track and in general I do think most of their tracks are very good, this one not such.

The track looks a bit washed out and lacks color and also has the wrong trees.

If anyone is interested in the track which I have done my usual work to, there's a GP and GT version.

Just let me know here and if there's interest I would be happy to upload.

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hocken12



______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 321
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  Luca Lazzarato on 19/5/2018, 10:44

@ClimaxF1 wrote:Hi Guys

I know AMS does have a Hockenheim track and in general I do think most of their tracks are very good, this one not such.

The track looks a bit washed out and lacks color and also has the wrong trees.

If anyone is interested in the track which I have done my usual work to, there's a GP and GT version.

Just let me know here and if there's interest I would be happy to upload.

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hocken12



yes , please.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 13128811
Luca Lazzarato
Luca Lazzarato

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-01-24
Age : 60
Location : Italia

http://texassquadracorse.it/

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  ThatAudiFan on 19/5/2018, 13:26

Guys, please try to prevent quoting the complete post everytime with all pictures in it, improves readability.

Nice work once again Humberto!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Dutch_flag Harm Roelofs
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Sign10
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Posts : 1543
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  ClimaxF1 on 19/5/2018, 13:50

Hi Guys

I must agree @ThatAudiFan and this is only one thread for my tracks so this would make more sense than having repeat posts all the time.

P.S. Thanks for the comments @ThatAudiFan

With my next update I will list all tracks with no pics at the top of the page for quick reference.

Macau, Bahrain night, Noordschleife, Korea and a big update for Baku are some of the other tracks that I am working.

Be patient with Macau and Noordscleife, Macua alone has close to 800 texture's to work on, half way there.

Regards

ClimaxF1
Humberto

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 321
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  ThatAudiFan on 19/5/2018, 14:38

@ClimaxF1 wrote:Hi Guys

I must agree @ThatAudiFan and this is only one thread for my tracks so this would make more sense than having repeat posts all the time.

P.S. Thanks for the comments @ThatAudiFan

With my next update I will list all tracks with no pics at the top of the page for quick reference.

Macau, Bahrain night, Noordschleife, Korea and a big update for Baku are some of the other tracks that I am working.

Be patient with Macau and Noordscleife, Macua alone has close to 800 texture's to work on, half way there.

Regards

ClimaxF1
Humberto
Don't worry mate, I was more talking about you and skylineforever quoting eachother, with all pics included. But might indeed be good to add all tracks with links in the first post, but please keep posting pics everytime you add a new track, it gives a great impression of your hard work! thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Dutch_flag Harm Roelofs
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Sign10
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Posts : 1543
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Hungaroring Grand Prix Circuit updated

Post  ClimaxF1 on 19/5/2018, 22:11

Hi Guys

This is a complete rework of my previous update and recommend that you delete the old version before you install the new track.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hungaroring-grand-prix-circuit.19242/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar14
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar15
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar16
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar17
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar18
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar19

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 321
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  skylineforever on 19/5/2018, 22:44

@ClimaxF1 wrote:Hi Guys

This is a complete rework of my previous update and recommend that you delete the old version before you install the new track.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hungaroring-grand-prix-circuit.19242/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar14
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar15
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar16
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar17
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar18
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Hungar19


You have a PM

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Posts : 141
Join date : 2014-05-23
Age : 26
Location : French Guyana

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Shanghai Grand Prix Circuit

Post  ClimaxF1 on 29/5/2018, 23:43

Hi Guys

Before I start I just want thank ronnie_82 for his version of Shanghai.

Other track source: XTREMEFACTOR Stock Car Extreme

So here we have Shanghai which was a bit of a challenge since both tracks used are fairly dated.

Here I've taken the best of both tracks and merged them into one.

Just about every single texture has being replaced with new one's and the rest has being reworked and optimized.

Hope you guys like, have fun Smile

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/shanghai-grand-prix-circuit.21340/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Shangh10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Shangh11
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Shangh12
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Shangh13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Shangh14
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Shangh15


One quick thing and please respect this:

If it's not related to my tracks then don't post here

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 321
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  Sylphide on 29/5/2018, 23:46

Have you ever tried implementing the dynamic racing line or is that not possible?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Untitled_1
https://www.facebook.com/7TDesign
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Posts : 1306
Join date : 2014-07-02
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  ClimaxF1 on 30/5/2018, 00:46

@Sylphide wrote:Have you ever tried implementing the dynamic racing line or is that not possible?

With a lot of these tracks I'm very limited to what I can do as I have no experience building them.

Lighting, skies and texture updates are as far as I can go.

I have asked guys several times on RD who have the know how but they to selfish to help anyone other than their own tracks.

I am working with one guy now which is helping with one track for now, Bahrain will be the first joint project.

Up and coming tracks from me included a updated Assen, Sachsenring, Donnington, Macau, Noordschleife and Korea.

Assen, Sachsenring and Donnington are done, just have to test and take some screens with a new file upload.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 321
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty .

Post  Luca Lazzarato on 30/5/2018, 14:17

Forgive the OT question but there are circuits for AMS in wet track situation?
Luca Lazzarato
Luca Lazzarato

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-01-24
Age : 60
Location : Italia

http://texassquadracorse.it/

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  Kalinin on 30/5/2018, 14:21

AMS has no rain
It could have since this game is in part a collection of community plugins added to the base code (or it started like this at least), but Reiza did not add this one.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Posts : 10314
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  Luca Lazzarato on 30/5/2018, 16:16

Thanks for your kind reply, I wanted to tell you this video appeared on Youtube, maybe it can be useful in the future.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 13128811
Luca Lazzarato
Luca Lazzarato

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-01-24
Age : 60
Location : Italia

http://texassquadracorse.it/

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  Kalinin on 30/5/2018, 16:29

hmm idk, like I said there is a plugin for it in rF1 but Reiza did not support it so maybe it could work, not sure if reiza default cars have the wet line in their tires tho

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Posts : 10314
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Shanghai Grand Prix Circuit Updated

Post  ClimaxF1 on 30/5/2018, 18:05

Hi Guys

Just added new tarmac to my Shanghai track update.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/shanghai-grand-prix-circuit.21340/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 2011_s10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Shangh16



______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 321
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Macau Grand Prix

Post  ClimaxF1 on 2/6/2018, 02:47

Hi Guys

Before I start I just want thank ronnie_82 for his version of Macau.

Track source: XTREMEFACTOR Stock Car Extreme

Update details:

Short and simple, every single texture has being reworked from top to bottom.

New random skies and atmosphere have being added with a new loading screen as well.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/macau-grand-prix.21380/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Macau_10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Macau_11
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Macau_12
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Macau_13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Macau_14
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Macau_15
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Macau_16

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Posts : 321
Join date : 2017-12-04
Age : 41
Location : Switzerland & South Africa

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum