European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional)

+8
Stefan Bellof.RIP
Michael885
cnichol
alexmezza
VeroNC
SergeyZrazhek
kimiaimar
repaban
12 posters

Go down

WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) Empty WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional)

Post  VeroNC 19/5/2020, 12:43

Credits: cars  by GRID, JPBS, Saschalolxd, Alex Mezza, Totenkopf.
           sound by Simbin and ALMS_09

I must have some negative karma with prototypes:in the preparation of the first version, 5-6 years ago,I had to reinstall gtr2
at least 10 times and have published it from despair ..; against any forecast was minemore downloaded mode, over 10,000 on DrivingItalia.net.
This time I even deleted the main folder by mistake !! It was practically ready, only the class and the package were missing ..
However this is the new version, I do not even remember all the changes that I made. Certainly I created some fictional car (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Mclaren and Mercedes),reworked some hdc default files (it is pointless to put the integral traction ifleave the weight distribution 45/55 ..), made some skins and update many others, update engines and gearboxes to 750hp, remodelled some rear wings and more.
At the last moment I inserted the Dallara LMP1, which really exists and is preparing for LeMans 2018.
For optimization reasons some cars have the same graphic files, but each car has its own specific engine.

I also tested all tracks one to one, and I did well because some of them
prototypes do not work perfectly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some cars.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tracks:

Round 1 : Isle Of Man (Phil Rob version)
Round 2 : 11Silverstone
Round 3 : WGTESpa_Classic (Start at Eaux Rouge)
Round 4 : WGTEMugello2017
Round 5 : Le Mans 2012
Round 6 : Bugatti2017
Round 7 : Astana
Round 8 : Bahrain Sakhir International Circuit
Round 9 : Dubai, 2004
Round 10 : Buriram (Thailand)
Round 11 : NFSS Autopolis GP
Round 12 : Sebring 2005 Classic
Round 13 : Bullrun 1000
Round 14 : Monza, 2017
Round 15 : Nurburgring GP
Round 16 : NoS Tourist

Last edited by VeroNC on 29/5/2020, 09:31; edited 2 times in total
VeroNC
VeroNC

celsinho and Roberto Mulsanne like this post

Back to top Go down

WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) Empty Re: WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional)

Post  repaban 19/5/2020, 12:55

Thank you Vero cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) Empty Re: WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional)

Post  kimiaimar 25/5/2020, 14:32

Nice model
Well done vero

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Matias Lee aka AimarX42S
kimiaimar
kimiaimar

Back to top Go down

Post  SergeyZrazhek 29/5/2020, 00:56

Good models! But....is there opportunities for using them in single week-ends?

SergeyZrazhek

Back to top Go down

Post  VeroNC 29/5/2020, 07:20

Sure, only car that need the additional stex files is McLaren, but it had them in the folder. I have used PEC some day ago in the race weekend for tested a new prototype.
VeroNC
VeroNC

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 29/5/2020, 08:14

Checking the skins, I suppose you use the BMW LMP P30 by Totenkopf (and me) => [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A little credit would be nice... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  VeroNC 29/5/2020, 09:28

Alex, the link is not accessible to me. In effect fictional Ferrari used the BMW LMP 30 as base car, unfortunarly there are not a readme file, sorry. credits update in the main post.
VeroNC
VeroNC

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 30/5/2020, 08:04

If I remember well, you have to increase your reputation score to 10 + admin validation... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/6/2020, 13:57

VeroNC wrote:Credits: cars  by GRID, JPBS, Saschalolxd, Alex Mezza, Totenkopf.
           sound by Simbin and ALMS_09

I must have some negative karma with prototypes:in the preparation of the first version, 5-6 years ago,I had to reinstall gtr2
at least 10 times and have published it from despair ..; against any forecast was minemore downloaded mode, over 10,000 on DrivingItalia.net.
This time I even deleted the main folder by mistake !! It was practically ready, only the class and the package were missing ..
However this is the new version, I do not even remember all the changes that I made. Certainly I created some fictional car (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Mclaren and Mercedes),reworked some hdc default files (it is pointless to put the integral traction ifleave the weight distribution 45/55 ..), made some skins and update many others, update engines and gearboxes to 750hp, remodelled some rear wings and more.
At the last moment I inserted the Dallara LMP1, which really exists and is preparing for LeMans 2018.
For optimization reasons some cars have the same graphic files, but each car has its own specific engine.

I also tested all tracks one to one, and I did well because some of them
prototypes do not work perfectly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some cars.

Tracks:

Round 1 : Isle Of Man (Phil Rob version)
Round 2 : 11Silverstone
Round 3 : WGTESpa_Classic (Start at Eaux Rouge)
Round 4 : WGTEMugello2017
Round 5 : Le Mans 2012
Round 6 : Bugatti2017
Round 7 : Astana
Round 8 : Bahrain Sakhir International Circuit
Round 9 : Dubai, 2004
Round 10 : Buriram (Thailand)
Round 11 : NFSS Autopolis GP
Round 12 : Sebring 2005 Classic
Round 13 : Bullrun 1000
Round 14 : Monza, 2017
Round 15 : Nurburgring GP
Round 16 : NoS Tourist

WOW WOW WOW

But I have one question. How can I move the custom championship mode to show at single race?

Back to top Go down

Post  VeroNC 5/6/2020, 17:09

@cvsembr

I looked at some cars in the original file and they also have the default class 2004. To have only the PEC protitypes you have to manually remove the folders of the other machines and put them in a temp folder.
VeroNC
VeroNC

Back to top Go down

WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) Empty Nice mod

Post  cnichol 11/6/2020, 17:56

This is a lovely mod, thanks very much

cnichol

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael885 27/8/2020, 14:26

Fun

Michael885

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefan Bellof.RIP 14/6/2022, 09:13

This is very nice! My question though: If I wanna add more cars to it so to have a big grid at Le Mans or Nürburgring how would I do that!? Somehow it does not work what I try so far. Thx for some advise by the knowing Jedi. Very Happy

Stefan Bellof.RIP

Back to top Go down

WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) Empty Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Post  shantanudeb.sxuk 14/6/2022, 11:23

This is simply brilliant work! Thank you so much for all the effort!

party
woohoo
shantanudeb.sxuk
shantanudeb.sxuk

Back to top Go down

Post  VeroNC 14/6/2022, 22:01

Stefan Bellof.RIP wrote:This is very nice! My question though: If I wanna add more cars to it so to have a big grid at Le Mans or Nürburgring how would I do that!? Somehow it does not work what I try so far. Thx for some advise by the knowing Jedi. Very Happy

Add your cars everywhere in the Team directory with class in the Car files WGTEPEC

VeroNC
VeroNC

Back to top Go down

Post  MR Jaaj 9/1/2024, 19:16

VeroNC wrote:@cvsembr

I looked at some cars in the original file and they also have the default class 2004. To have only the PEC protitypes you have to manually remove the folders of the other machines and put them in a temp folder.

Hello ! i just have a small question about that, what do you mean by removing folders and put them in temp folder ? i don't get it
Ty in advance Very Happy

MR Jaaj

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 9/1/2024, 20:37

What he's saying is....

The default game has a 'class line' of 2004. Some of the cars Veron is talking about also have a class line of 2004. This means they'll show up for the standard game's FIA GT Championship races. To prevent this, he says if you just cut the prototype cars and put them in a temporary folder, for when you want to do stock races. Then put them back afterwards.

Personally, I'd edit the class lines, as that's cleaner and final.

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Scorpyo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MR Jaaj 11/1/2024, 17:50

harvestmouse wrote:What he's saying is....

The default game has a 'class line' of 2004.   Some of the cars Veron is talking about also have a class line of 2004.  This means they'll show up for the standard game's FIA GT Championship races.  To prevent this, he says if you just cut the prototype cars and put them in a temporary folder, for when you want to do stock races.  Then put them back afterwards.

Personally, I'd edit the class lines, as that's cleaner and final.

thanks for the answer, it was rly useful !!

MR Jaaj

Back to top Go down

WGTE PEC LMP1 (prototypes fictional) Empty Bedankt

Post  balletje 14/1/2024, 21:57

'Thanks for the beautiful work cheers

balletje

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down